Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: khushi909

haan re n last scene of breath gng meri jaan nikal gyi aisa laga sab sach hai main to ro gyi thi

sach mein jiji, last epi was breath taking, still i feel goosebump..
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi909

hhan yaar

koi bhi uski nandini ko haath nhi laga sakta by god wat a pasion rajat put into the character

just oneline and he said everything
divinedivy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
exactly.
what passion & purity was there with both of them together.it was just fantastic to see both RTMC.how pure & divine was their chemistry.i just love them to death
ab toh aur bhi scenes yaad aa rahe hain unko leke.when they both split tht scenes were also fantastic.like when sanyo saved prithvi in the khandar & whn rajat says aaj main apni zindagi ka sabse bada yudh haar gaya hoon.
& tht dialouge ki sanyogita 1 insaniyat ka farz mujhe bhi nibhane do.killer yaar that was.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

sach mein jiji, last epi was breath taking, still i feel goosebump..

thy all hv done a fab job 👏👏
Amor. thumbnail
Originally posted by: divinity005

exactly.
what passion & purity was there with both of them together.it was just fantastic to see both RTMC.how pure & divine was their chemistry.i just love them to death
ab toh aur bhi scenes yaad aa rahe hain unko leke.when they both split tht scenes were also fantastic.like when sanyo saved prithvi in the khandar & whn rajat says aaj main apni zindagi ka sabse bada yudh haar gaya hoon.
& tht dialouge ki sanyogita 1 insaniyat ka farz mujhe bhi nibhane do.killer yaar that was.

haan yaar prc was an epic n it has created history with rtmc
divinedivy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
absolutely.but i honestly feel tht no justice has been done to rtmc as a couple.i mean they both r just fantastic & evn if they stand in 1 frame doing nothing they have oozing chemistry.but both the times in prc & dv proper justice was not given to them.both d times story bahut rush up kar diya.
Amor. thumbnail
Originally posted by: divinity005

absolutely.but i honestly feel tht no justice has been done to rtmc as a couple.i mean they both r just fantastic & evn if they stand in 1 frame doing nothing they have oozing chemistry.but both the times in prc & dv proper justice was not given to them.both d times story bahut rush up kar diya.

ya true just coz of channel thy hv given notice to sagars i just hate them 😡
Amor. thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

yes u r right....

tu offline kyu dikh rahi hai
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
yes jiji,hope we again see them together soon.ok can I  give another topic,
KrishnaSourav thumbnail