•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

" Audiences are used to seeing characters dying and coming back"

Cezanne Khan as Anurag Basu in Star's Kasauti Zindagi Kay has been well appreciated by his fans. In a twist of events, Anurag's wife Aparna murders him in the serial only to resurface later this week. Prashant Golecha caught up with the dashing actor to find out what makes him click.

What was your first reaction when Ekta Kapoor told you that you will die in the serial 'Kasauti Zindagii Kay'?
I didn't react. I had met the writer and he had mentioned about it. I took it as a part of the story.

Did you know if the character would resurface in the serial?
I didn't ask. Ekta and I are friends so there was no need to ask for any sort of clarification. I was and am confident of my character and my show.

Why was your death not able to generate the hype which Mihir Virani's death was able to generate for Kyunki…

Probably the death sequence in case of Mihir Virani, happened for the first time in a TV serial in a big way. Now-a-days audiences are used to seeing characters dying and coming back.

Are you aware that the plot was created to counter Sony's 'Aayushman' in the same slot?
I am not aware. I am curious to know. Tell me more.

Are you happy with your role in 'Hum Do Hain Na'?
Ya. My character "Veer Singh" is flamboyant and very different from the Anurag of Kasauti who is serious & sober and always follows his heart. "Veer Singh" is a rich business tycoon who's a flirt. The storyline and set up is different.

'Hum Do Hain Na' also has a child star in a double role. So where do you fit in?
I am the only male lead in the serial.

How's the experience of anchoring 'The Good Health Show' on Zee?
It was something I had never done before. I shot 3 schedules. In each schedule we shot for 13 episodes. Anurag's popularity was the reason for which I was offered the role.

The buzz that you and your co-star Gitanjali are contemplating marriage. Is it true?
It's silly and baseless rumour. There is no truth in it.

There was a story doing the rounds that you were dating Shweta Tiwari and Gitanjali at the same time.
I was very cheesed off, when I came to know about it. Such stories disturb personal relations unnecessarily. Everyone has a family.

You mean to say you were not involved with Shweta Tiwari and you are not seeing Gitanjali?
They are my co-stars and as well as friends. Just because they happen to be women, people have linked us. I am also friendly with guys but people don't link me up with guys.

If you are offered a film how you will take it, as you are so busy?
I would like to work in a film. I will have to adjust dates and re-schedule. But I am loyal to my current projects. I won't leave just like that. I will finish my projects first.

source: indiantelevision.com

Hi Guys,

I really like this forum but no one has any updates for Kausati zindagi kay. It is getting interesting . Please let me know.

Thanks a lot😆

😳cezaane khan is so cute!!@!😉
cezaane and shweta tiwari ( anu n prerna) are the best! they look 2 gud toghter. i can't tolerate our fav cezzane with that reat(aparna)

Hi All

Wud love to read updates of Kasautii Zindagi Ki....can someone pls oblige and give us fans a ring side view of this serial also!!!

I think KZK is the only serial not being updated!!

CEZZANNE IS HOT!! EL ES MUCHO CALIENTE Y TAMBIEN UN UNO MUCHO BUENO TAMLE!  Edited by heyher87 - 19 years ago
But i think that Ronit Roy i mean bajaj is better than Cezzane really cool hot and sexy
I like u anurag Cezanne khan is SOooooooooooo Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee