Love you manav???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
 HeartI LOVE Manav...

Sushant will always be my choc guy.....love u lots..

ok bk to the story..I love all the comments from the pro and cons..

manav is doing everything 4 family...but pls wake up and as they say 'smell the coffee'..

I have been watching this since july..I have missed some progs..for me I am always waiting for when they re-unite..its taking soo long...I am getting bored..

Your comments are welcomed..

lots of love..bhavni.
LOL
LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love you manav???" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rose1982

Groupbie

rose1982

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
this show is such a bukwaas...no good thing..manav is great but the storyis absurd//

Spartacus

IF-Dazzler

Spartacus

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Well rose,
i appreciate your thoughts on the show, all the dramas which are unfolding on the small screen are bakwas.
According to you PR is no exception, but let me remind you off something atleast PR moves at a good pace.
I remember watching a wedding sequence in one of the shows which was dragged for nearly one month.
So my thoughts were will they ever get married at least in this janam!

@Bhavni,
Not that boring also yaar, i mean its good to an extent.
Can anyone would have imagined that Savita aai helping Archu, not even in my wildest of dreams!
The million dollar question everyone was asking will he fill or won't he fill Archu's maang!
They are so many things which keeps hooked on to your seat, it always moves at a pace for instance say one over last wicket and six runs, anybody's game from now on.
So many questions and very little answer thats PR.......Archana aur Manav mann kaWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top