Uttaran

Is Tapasya Truly intelligent in acheving Toy Veer.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

hey i heard few people discuss Tapasya as an intelligent person making the world dance to her tunes..i

feel shez absolutely foolish..trying 2 do simple things in a manic way..for instance she could have asked

Ichcha to give back Veer b4 the wedding and Mahaan Ichcha wud have sacrificed anyway..but she had to

face death slitting her wrists .....attempting to murder Ichcha thro Sid.....trying  to achieve a toy Veer.....Toy

Veer bcoz Veer is  going to dead anyways virtually yaa physically  depending on the circumstances of

Ichcha....

Looking at the above she seems to be worse than ...

Edited by shivani109 - 09 February 2010 at 5:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyoushivani003Sofnashonuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Tapasya Truly intelligent in acheving Toy Veer." in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
look, dear,,,no body is intelligent or dumb,,at the show,, actually creatives have no ther way to drag the story but showing tapu mastermind of all ,,,,you tell me if ichha stop loving tapu,,then how she'll achieve her evil aims????and how vansh ichha marriage will happen????and abt veer,, once he was one of intelligent characters at the show,, when he saw a wound on tapu's wrist and reached to the reall blackmailing scene,,,,and now he forgets the connection of tapu and sid,,,,,so its upto creatives,,to whom they bless with brain,,,,,,,,

Edited by shonuu - 10 February 2010 at 9:06am

pinky666Bobbyforyouvijaya_lsSofna

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
i think turn by turn the brains are awarded to  characters ..
previously it was veer's
now the creatives have given brains to tappu only
next if they give brains to vansh and chanda it would be good
and iccha will never be blessed with brains as it is allready filled with tappu ka pyaar

loveyouveechashivani003Sofnashonuu

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Ichcha is blissfully happy in the show....the one whoz suffering the most....any guesses.....hope u

guessed it right  is Evil Tapasya...she had 2 go to boarding school..shez the one who fell on veer's feet

and was dragged on the ground.. living with the shame of  cheating Veer and Ichcha on their

wedding, living with the constant fear from sid and also from the terror of being caught by the police....shez

the worst character and also suffering the most in the story ... facing  so much humiliation and

torture.......how come we never spoke about this angle....its such a joy..... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

i think turn by turn the brains are awarded to  characters ..
previously it was veer's
now the creatives have given brains to tappu only
next if they give brains to vansh and chanda it would be good
and iccha will never be blessed with brains as it is allready filled with tappu ka pyaar

Tappu main tujhse..... She doesnt even have to have a script does she? Thats all she knows how to say.... I think Ichcha's so......... that she's not even worthy of drug addict Vansh let alone Veer! I would go even more nuts if Tap started saying Ichcha main tujhse.....

Sofna

rittu_deep

Goldie

rittu_deep

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Koi Vansh ko Ichcha aur Tapasya se bachaao.... bechaara abhi abhi rehab se aaya hai and they are planning to send him to mental asylum...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveyouveechashivani003

TheSnowman

Goldie

TheSnowman

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
no its actually the other way round................everyone else is dumb and tappu is d only one left with any grey matter...

shivani003

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
well i waiting for the time when chanda will show tapu her real place,, by supporting ichha,,,and ichha is an ideal b-toon,,,as she is also brainless and dance on tapu's orders,,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky666shivani003

Post Reply New Post

Go to top