Uttaran

Written Update Tue 9th Feb - Tera Jadoo Chal Gaya! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Yes Tapu, provoke Chanda some more and all your true colours will come out in front of Mai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleoshivani9sanw

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update Tue 9th Feb - Tera Jadoo Chal Gaya! (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update

great episode

all full of fragrance of romance !
V2 boys were too amazing

loved Veer the way he is bent upon iccha to be his wife!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleoshivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuttycleo

Originally posted by shivani109

Brilliant again prof nutty. ...Smile....I love ur expressions...V2 boys is posh for those handsome bundela boys with

bad memories...Angry...and Rohini ofcourse goes unnoticed sometimes in these evil games..Rohini is

brilliant in her performances as an innocent wife..to Pushkar...the name u were looking for..no worries if u

dont write his name anywayz..LOL..
Thanks Shivani...
lol@ pushkar.... i seriously cudnt get it rite! i went on debating whether it was Prakash, Prashant or something similar! knew it cudnt be Paras...LOL and then thought why waste time on such a stupid character!!LOL. will update it now
Heyy  Prof...N....Cleo.Smile., mention not..the pleasure is all mine..tqs for the wonderful update..

tasshamsi

tasshamsi

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
awesome update girl!! I should say TERA jadoo chal gaya!!! luv ur comments too yaar....hmm just realised that both the bros r named wid a VLOL

hmm....now i think it will be chanda rani only the way she keeps popping up where she shudnt tho I really hope she doesnt join hands with Tapu otherwise Uttaran show ko toh Raam hi raakheWacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleoshivani9

nuttycleo

IF-Dazzler

nuttycleo

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssiham

Yes Tapu, provoke Chanda some more and all your true colours will come out in front of Mai.
lol...now thats a thought!! Chanda exposing Tapu who exposes Chanda as a Thanks same to you!!! LOL

ughh, Tasshamsi... dont even mention these 2 evil ladies (Chanda and Tapu) joining hands!! tab toh iss show ko... "Raam hi Raakhe"ROFL

Edited by nuttycleo - 10 February 2010 at 2:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

nuttycleo

IF-Dazzler

nuttycleo

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged
i was just reading my own update to see if there were any spelling/ grammar mistakes and what hit me in the eye??
I was so smitten Blushingby the V2 boys in this episode that i didnt even notice how anyone else looked... leave alone the object of their desire, Icha!!ROFL i guess she looked good too!! Approve

Edited by nuttycleo - 10 February 2010 at 4:49am

shivani9

tasshamsi

tasshamsi

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
hahahha cleo u r right....u barely even mentioned the color of her dress....tho it wasnt a saree right? one of her fav simple salvar suits i guess

nuttycleo

nuttycleo

IF-Dazzler

nuttycleo

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasshamsi

hahahha cleo u r right....u barely even mentioned the color of her dress....tho it wasnt a saree right? one of her fav simple salvar suits i guess
Bingo!!! Icha was wearing a deep pink coloured salwar suit...i obviously was occupied when i was watching the epi!!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top