Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Exceptionally Beautiful Yami/Leher !! :) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

NAHUSH88

Groupbie

NAHUSH88

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
yaar aapne to mere dil ki baat chin li,actually what i like the most about her is simplicity,her pure emotions,her divie looks,her way of talking.last me bas itna kahoonga ki agar mugh se koi puche ki who is the most good looking,charming,beautiful,simple,divine,georgeous,best dressed,actress in the world then i would say YAMI GAUTAM.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Exceptionally Beautiful Yami/Leher !! :) (Page 3)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top