India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

not liking shavani

queenidda IF-Dazzler
queenidda
queenidda

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
hey guys! im really not likeing how shavani said to archana that she wants manav! like really what does she think of herself ! god. thats not fair

poor archana!

it fully shows that shavani is a type of girl that goes for others guy and totally forgot abt sachin!

i really don't think shes getting married to manav for a baby but just because of her on pleasure !

actually i wish tomorrow archanaz like ya sure i;ll back off so that manav knows how nice archana is !

:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Poor archu? she's an idiot...worshiping manav and his family. she needs to get her act together and fight if she loves manav if she doesn't want to fight for him then i wish she would just dump him and find another better guy. i want her to fight manav not b/c i think he is a great guy but i just want shravini and savita punished, i really don't care if archana and manav get together. i also want manav and savita suffering at the hand of sharvanin

addenise

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Shravani has proven that she never loved Sachin, if she did she would have thought twice than to wreck another couple's marriage. Sachin would not be happy at Shravani's actions. She is using her child as a weapon to hold onto someone who was never hers to begin with!

crazyamu11

Asther IF-Dazzler
Asther
Asther

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Real face of shravani is seen in yesterdays episode.hate shravani how can she come between manav n archana
gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Not liking is an understatement...I feel intense hatred for this idiotic character...felt like killing her  after seeing the precapAngryAngry

-Sandy-

geethika IF-Dazzler
geethika
geethika

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Shravani asking Manav from Archana that too as GuruDakshina is funny..... If she taught so much to Archana Doesn't she know  accepting sindoor and getting ready for engagement with a person legally married to another woman is bad??
gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hari.01

Shravani asking Manav from Archana that too as GuruDakshina is funny..... If she taught so much to Archana Doesn't she know  accepting sindoor and getting ready for engagement with a person legally married to another woman is bad??
Teachers like Shravani never want to learn/know anythingLOL Teacher askin for Guru Dakshina in 21st century ...school ke fees to dete hai na..phir wht guru dakshinaShocked

geethika

armanpr Senior Member
armanpr
armanpr

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

Originally posted by hari.01

Teachers like Shravani never want to learn/know anythingLOL Teacher askin for Guru Dakshina in 21st century ...school ke fees to dete hai na..phir wht guru dakshinaShocked

Must Give Shravni a Tight SLAPAngry

gaurimisha

Go to top