thanks Devika waiting for the next one
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Devika good job..  loved your story line... keep it up

love eva
Naivedya thumbnail
Devika, it's coming along superbly! Eagerly awaiting the next installment!
sweetfamily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys i have been a silent member of this forum frm ages. I have read almost all the ffs and u all write it so well. u r a gr8 writer devika di so plzz cont. waiting eagerly for ur next part.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail
thanks devika that was alovely part thank u
jyothika09 thumbnail
nice part devika waiting for the surprise
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A BIG THANk YOU NOTE......😍
Thank you friends for your great support.

Maleena @ thank you so much  for the daily notes....πŸ˜ƒ

Chalhov @...thanks from my heart😳

Jyothika @..oh oh!..it is a surprise for the men ....Radhika is in math...so let them have the surprise and enjoy the fun.....i need to make amma and Vish to wait and get them disappointed....so that is the surprise....SORRY>>>>>😲

Gauranitai @...thank u for ur supprt....πŸ˜ƒ
RaDEv-addict @....thank you.....πŸ˜ƒ
Sandeepa @...thanks...πŸ˜†
Billo77 @...Thank you friend...πŸ˜›
[email protected] was a silent member too for long...but then decided to say thanks to the members who were keeping this forum alive..but now i am totally hooked into it,....every moment i cherish...so thanks and welcome....😊

And to
EVASUMI....thanks .........i forced you to read it right..he he.πŸ˜†.....but i am glad that u liked it...thank you....πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you all  and catch you soon..........ready to tolerate me right!, my story may go very slow but will try to make it good as possible....

blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow Devika- chuke rustom nikle! I have not been coming to the forums for so long, I missed your ff. Now I am hooked! keep up the great work πŸ‘
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Part 12

PBV House

dadi: Vaisali...what time dev and Vivek came back? ..i didn't see them after that..

Vaisali: very late mom..i think they had late night party..

dadi: late night party..in Vrindavan..wow!

Vaisali: mom...this is vrindavan..but they are not living here...Raj and all grown up mostly in city and their schooling was outside too..so they will show their culture..right?

D: ha ha thum..theek kah rehe hei...lekin kya abhi bhi so rahe he ?
V: patha nahi

hearing this Birju: Dev bhayya uth gaya hai..vo upar exercice kar rehe hei..
D: usse bula na...
B: theek hei dadima..and went to call Dev

Dadi and Vaisali  was looking at some pictures...
DEv: dadima...goodmorning and goodmorning mom..

dadi and Vaisali looked up with a sweet smile..
D: aree edhar aajana....
dev: took the blessing and sat near them..
d: tho batha..kal party kaisa tha?
Dev: acha tha..
D: ledkiyam bhi thi
Dev: ha...then with a chuckled throat....kyom?
D: mein tho pooch rehe thi ki vaha party pe ledkiyam thi ki nahi?
Dev: ha...kuch log the ..raj ke friends...aur deepika bhi....
D: tho kisse pasand aya?

Dev  looking at Vaisali..ye  dadima kya kah rehe he mom?

vaisali: arre buddu..mom ko batha..party mein thume koi pasand aya ki nahi.

Dev: ethni subah mujhe neeche bulakar aap log ye kya bath kar rehe hei..

D: vaisali ..ye tho kuch nahi kahenge,,let's ask Vivek only..
Dev: mom..vaha koi bhi aise ledki nahi thi..jo mere pasand ke ho...
D: tho batha thera pasand kya hei..
dev: meri pasand..vo vo...mei kya janum?

Vaisali: tho bhir thumhari pasand aur kisko malum hei..Dev agar thumhare mann mei koi hei tho abhi bathatho..hum tho thumhare liye ledki thoothna suru kiya..Mom vo  photos dikhana usse..

dadi: ha ha..ye sab vrindavan ki ledkiyam hei..aur thumhe esmei se ek ko chun na hei...
dev: vrindavan se hi kyum?

D: vo esliye..mujhe mere kanha keliye ek radha chahiye...koi aise viase ledki nahi....jo sundar ho...pyari ho..

dev: wait a minute..tho aap ko aisa kyom legtha hei ki vo vrindavan me hei ...vo jo aapki Radhika...

Birju: dadima..sun liya....mujhe tho pehle hi sak tha..dev bhayya ko Radhika ji pasand ayegi..

Dev: ye Birju thu kya kah rehe hei....with a surprised face.  and mischovous look..
Dadi and Vaisali..ab tho sach samne agaya na..

dev: dadima..mom..birju is just jocking...

Birju: i am not jocking ...mene dekhana kal

Dev: kya dekha thune?

Birju: vo aap khathe ja rehe the..khathe ja rehe the...aur radhika jee aap ke plate me.......

Dev: Birju..mazak math karna..littlebit seriously..

Birju stopped with a unhappy face..

D: Dev..kya thumhe sach mei Radhika pasand hei.?.

Dev: nahi dadima..vo Birju bhi na...and tried to run back of Birju as if to give him nice lesson but he run away and Dev went after him..

Dadi: Vaisali thumhe kya legthi hei?

Vaisali: mujhe tho..i think Birju is just trying to dev angry.
d: i don't think so...anyway let see what is going to happen...

Vaisali: aaj tho mehandi heine deepika ke khar..tho hume dupaher hi jaana chahiye..

Dadi: ham...vahi tho mei bhi soch rehe thi...vaise hi..hum uskeliye tho aya heina..thum sab thiyyariyam karlena.....theek hei.
vaisali: theek hei..

Daksh House

Vaisali was helping DW's wife and dadi's were chatting..deepika was talking with her friends...Amma came ..saying..Radhe Radhe,,

DM: radhe radhe...kabse endazar kar rahe hei..RADHIKA  beti kaham hei?

Amma: ha thodi deri hogayi..vishaka tho hamari sath ayi hei...dekhona ethar udhar kahi honge...looking around    and saw her standing and talking to dev..she had a small smile on her face and said...dekhona vo Dev se batheim kar rehe hei..ab vo hamesha dev, dev hi kahthe hei khar mei

dadi just looked at them and looked back to amma as if she didn't get it completely..

DM: ha ha vo sab theek hei/...lekin mei tho pooch rehe thi ki Radhika kaham hei.?.

Amma: after few seconds...oh ..radhika...vo khar mei hei..khar mei tho koi na koi tho chahiye na...

DM:lekin aaj deepika ki Mehndi hei..aur vo tho radhika se mehandi  dalne ki plan bana rehe the..

amma: aap chinta math keejiye..Vishaka heina vo sab sabhalegi.....

DM: vishaka!!!!!!!

Ama; ha ha..usse tho ethni achi designs athi hei ki..poocho math..

DM: Deepika ko ek bar poochlethe hei..

dadi was just listening to their conversations and in between was watching Dev and Vish..

dM: deepika beta...edhar aaja..

Deeka: ha ..dadima..

DM: vo mehndi kaun dal rehe hei..

Deepika: poochne ki kya bath hei? Radhika..

DM: lekin vo khar mei hei..nahi aa rehe hei..tho thum kya karoge?

Deepika: aise kaise ho saktha hei..mei tho usse  pehele se hi keha tha..aur design ke barem mei hum tho decision bhi liya tha...
DM: kya vishaka ko malum hei..

deepika: kya..vishaka...no way..i want Radhika...I will go and tell Sathriji...she didn't even care about asking amma just went straight to sathriji..

Deepika: Radhe Radhe sathriji..

S: radhe radhe ..khush reho beta..

deepika:: Vo radhika kaha hei?

S: mei tho usse sath lene keliye ja reha tha..lekin amma ne usse kam diya  tho vo ruk gayi...
deepika: nahi..she suppose to put mehandi on my hands and i won't let anybody else to do it..Can i go and get her ..please

S: aap chinta math keejiye..mei jakar bulakar athi hum

deepika: nahi mei javoongi..

S: beta..thu kaise ja sakthe he?mei jaldi jaaker bula ker avvongi..

Deepika: but it will take time na...i will do onething i will sent somebody by car,..

S: no ...there is no need for that..i will go get her,...

DM was listening to their conversation...

DM: Sathriji aap chinta math keejiye...mei ghadi bhijva doongi.
DM: was looking around for the car driver...but then dadi: thu kisse thoond rehe ho?

DM: vo ..radhika ko bulana hei..agar vo nahi ayi tho mujhe khusi sab gadbad hojayegi. usse tho  jaldi hi ana hei..

Dadi: tho..
DM: driver ko thoond rehe thi na usse bulane keliye?

Dadi: aap chinta math keejiye..mei dev ya Birju ko bhej doonga..

DM: dev or Birju?

Dadi: ha..
DM: tho Dev ko hi bhejiye...atleast i can see them together..which is my dream..

dadi: what you are saying..

DM: nothing..if you don't mind can you sent Dev..

Dadi: ofcourse why not...

DM was so happy to hear that and she called one of the servent and talked to her something in her ear...meanwhile dadi was calling Dev;;

Dadi: dev ..edhar ajavo.
hearing this dev excused himself from vishaka and ran to dadima..
reaching near her he said...thank you so much dadima..i was trying escape and u called me on time..kya hei dadima?

Dadima: escape! what escape?

Dev: kuch nahi..aap ne mujhe bulaya kyum?

Dadi: vo..radhika didn't come and deepika is waiting for her ..she suppose to put the mehndi on her hand..

Dev: tho
Dadi: you have to go and get her...
Dev: ok ..Birju and i will go..

DM; hearing this..no, we may need Birju here..you know the way right?can you please go and get Radhika..

Dev: why you have to tell me that way..i have no problem ..yu gaya aur aya...and he was about to leave the servent came to DM and gave her a packet..

DM: dev beta...you have to give this to her and tell her to wear this and come and specifically mention i gave this for her..then only she 'll wear it..

Dev: with a smile on his face took the packet from DM and walked towrds the car...

Dadi and Dm looked at him walking away..

DM: kanha..i wish my dream come true soon..
Dadi: what  dream?

dM: you know  what it is..i told you already..

Dadi: thum radhika ko ethni pasand karthi ho?

DM: nahi mein radhika aur dev ko bahuth pasand kartha hum..aur vo donom hamesha mere dil mei hei..aur kanha unki reksha bhi karegi...thum dekhlena..age sab Bhagavan ki marzzi....

They went back and joined the old company...
amma didn't know about it and was asking vishaka about Dev..

DEv was driving the car to Sasthri house....he had a beutiful smile on his face..felt an unknwon happiness within..but he was not sure what it is..but very happy and his heart also was happy along with his face..he reached sathriji's house..his heart started beating faster..he took the packet and walked towards the front door..He was about to  ring the bell then he heard somebody talking loud from the back..he stopped for a moment and tried to listen and  slowly walked towrds the place from where the sound was coming...

Here Radhika wearing a light puprle color churidar with her duppatta tied nicely to the side,so that it can't come on her way..was cleaning the gosala...she was talking..
Radhika: arre nandini..thu tho aisa khatha hei ki..pehli bar thu ghass dekh rehe ho? aur dooth ethni kam hei ki, kya kehana..aur dekhona..mei tho theen ghante pehle yaha sab saaf kiya tha..aur thune ethni jaldi sab kharab kar diya....be carefulll if amma see this na...hum donom ko achi tharah melegi...aur...thum dekhona..mere karan thume bhi sunna padega...lekin thum chinta math kar..mein huna..thumahareliye..aur hum donom ki pyari se kanha....vaise hi..ye kanha thume milne athe hei kya....mei tho hamesha mere kanha se bathem karthi hum....sometimes he drive me crazy ( sorry friends..don't know how to write in hindi)..lekin mein radhika heina...kanha  mujhse kuch kah nahi saktha heina....aur thume patha hei..meri ek sapna hei..."ek din mere kanha ayega aur mere samne akar mujhse kahega..ki radhika mei thumhe lene ayahum..aur sirf thumahareliye.....mere sath avoge"....saying this radhika stopped for a minute and was dreaming with her smily beutiful eyes holding the bucket and broom in her hand.....and stood like a statue..as if she was visualizing it....

moments passed by...radhika was still standing in trance,,,dev was listening to all this and was smiling and just stared at her posture with so much love and passion in his eyes....

nandini saw dev and gave a nice cry,,Mooooooooo........

dev came back to reality and took few steps back....radhika came back to reality and looked at nandini and about to talk to her more...then she heard a  phone ringing...but with a different tone..she looked at that place where sound was coming...and saw Dev

dev shook a littlebit and searched and found his cell and turned the talk button on..hello..

DM: ha beta..you reached there..did you tell radhika...

dev: no...i just came ..just saw her,,,,

DM: ok beta.can you give the phone to her...

dev: ha..sure...ek minute

Dev tried to give the phone to radhika..and radhika was looking at him like a big surprise....

Dev: DM wants to talk to you...radhika was still looking at him without blinking her lashes..

Dev: radhika....DM wants to talk to you..

Radhika: ha..kya kya...

Dev: DM...and realized radhika's hands are full and dirty..
radhika was in confusion how to hold the phone...

Dev held the phone near to her ear...but then her hair was on the way...and he saw her struggling to hear well..

He lifted his other hand and slowely moved the hair from near her ears and held the phone more near...now radhika could listen clearly and she was saying ' jee....jee...' to dM

Dev was just looking at her ear and her neck ..as if looking at the phone......and saw the hair lock falling back to her ear..
he couldn't resist himself that he held her hair with his hand and he could clearly see her side profile  and he was just gazing at her face he forgot everything and just immersed in that beuty..radhika first had a disapponitment face  and was totally into DM's talk....then slowely turned that into a smily face..he saw her smiling cutely...he looked at her beutiful pink lips..and a smile came to his face too unknowingly...
radhika: theek hei dadima..mei avoongi....and she tried to look at Dev as if the conversation ended...but she could only see his face so near to her holding her hair so softly and looking at her so lovingly..Her Heart started beating fast , a new feeling ,,a new experience....A shiver ran thru her body that she also gazed back at him  and their eyes locked...and they stood there for few moments...

Then Nandini looking at them...."Mooooooooooooooo...." dev and Radhika came back to reality...he suddenly took away his hands from her hair and looked down while switching off the phone..he had a small smile playing on his lips thinking of the moment just passed..

Radhika looked down too and felt very embarassed..but tried to keep to normal herself....and looked at Dev normally..

dev:" Radhika mein sirf thumhe lene keliye aya hum..sirf thumhareliye. mere sath avoge."
( I don't wan to write this in english and i hope you understood what i mean, i wish i could write better hindi..but...)Radhika shocked to hear the sentence and she lloked at his eyes unbelievingly..

dev also couldn't believe that he used the same  sentence..but that's what came to his tongue....and he looked back..but Radhika broke the gaze and said...Dm told me that i need to come with you..but it may take some time..i need to take shower and need to change..

Dev: oh..ha...she gave this to give you.....and tried to give her the packet which he kept at the side..but then saw her hands full so he just hold onto it..

Radhika...Ek minute..she kept the bucket and broom away and washed her hands and came to Dev

Radhika: aap bas das minute keliye andar baithiye...mein jaldi ajavoongi...aapko peene keliye kuch chahiye.
he said no and walked with her..

She showed him the sofa to sit and even though he said no..she poured a glass of cold water into a glass  and gave Dev..

Ra: leejiye..agar aapko mann kar rehe ho tho peejiyega...mei abhi ayi ..she took the packet and went inside.
dev just looked at her walking away and he was thinking of her dialogues with nadnini
......aur thume patha hei..meri ek sapna hei..."ek din mere kanha ayega aur mere samne akar mujhse kahega..ki radhika mei thumhe lene ayahum..aur sirf thumahareliye.....mere sath avoge".

Aur mei tho aisa kho gaya ki uski bathom mei.bhool hi gaya ki main yaham kum ayaho..acha huva ki nandini ne awaz dee..nahi tho..aur late ho jathi....
Then he started thinking of  holding her hair and moving her hair lock and seeing her side profile so close to him........and he was feeling more and more  happiness inside him...suddenly his phone rang..he came back to reality and it was Vivek...DEv thum kaha ho?sab log pooch rehe hei?

Dev: ha Bhiya ..mei aa raha hum...radhika dress kar rehe hei....der nahi legeka..

Vivek" thum radhika ke vaha ho?...theek hei..jaldi aajana..

Dev: theek hei bhaiya..and he put the phone in his pocket and  " i am ready let's go"...he turned and looked at the place from where the voice was coming and he saw........Radhika in a nicely dried wet open hair  wearing a white anarkali with pearl works on it, with white stone hoop earings and a very small chain with white stone pendent...with a flowing duppatta around her chest....and a nice cool wind just passed by their side waving her hair slowly ....

dev just stunned at the beuty standing in front of him with a sweet shy smile on her face and looking at him so cutely...

Radhika met his eyes too..she saw him looking at her from top to bottom with a surprising look..

Radhika felt wierd and said: ye aap ne laya tha..DM ne dediya thana..agar mei aisa nahi athi tho vo mujhse naraz honage..esliye vo phone kar diya tha....buri leg rehe hei kya?

Dev:..listening to her..um...kya..jee...no..not at all...you look very beutiful in this dress....

She was so happy to hear this and she said...such kah rehe heina...
Dev: mei kyum chooth bolum....

R: vo tho mei hu hi..sundar..unknowingly her naughtinees spiiled those words and she realized it and bite her lower lips looking  at Dev..

.and he saw a hairlock falling onto her eyes, he went more close to her , his hands moved so quickly that he held it back so that he can just look into her eyes without any hindrence...

A shiver passed through her body again but she moved back and said , my hair is still wet, so can't tie it..

Dev: that's nice.

radhika: jee

dev: jee..kuch nahi..

Radhika: tho chalei..?
dev: ha ha..chalei..radhika walked first and he walked two steps behind so that he can look at her closely ...he just enjoyed her walking in front of him ..as they were outside..her long hair started waving slowly with the wind and she was trying to hold it back nicely..Dev just enjoyed everybit of the moment and looked at the beuty who was walking in front of himm.............πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

part 13

Love you all..thanks for the gr8 support...
Take care
Devika

Edited by Devika. - 13 years ago