*Dream Girl* AVINA FF* Completete* Thank you*

Posted: 14 years ago

Hi friends😃,
Are you ready for a new FF, here is my try.Trying for little different ,but how much it will  come out,no idea😉. But i am going to try my level best.Please forgive me if i  make any grammar or spelling mistakes🤢.i am not a hindi speaking person..so  i won't be that good with hindi either..so kindly excuse and let me know if i make big blunders😕.....With all your permission,here i starts.....Radhe Krishna....😛

INDEX

Part

Page

Main

1& 2

Intro of Radhika and PB family

Daksh family

Dev's entry & 1st meeting

5 &6

Radev at Daksh place 2 nd meeting

Deepika 's  engagement ceremony/payal

Engagement ceremony continues'

Dev seeing Radhika's bruises

10&11

PB house pooja/Dev dropping Sathrji at asram

Mehandi/Dev listening to Radh Nandini talk

Radev Driving to Daksh's house

Mrinu and Deepika teasing Radev

Radev scene

Radhika hiding mehandi color from Dev

Marriage function/ Radev scene

Dev taking Radhika's pictures

Lunch at Haveli/ Radhika and Nandu

PB visiting Sathriji house/Rasleela

PB family at asram

Radh's feeling sad and Radev dream

PB Delhi.

Radh in Delhi/ Dev's excitment

Radev meeting

Radh feeling ill/ Dev daadi scene/

Radh shopping with Daadi and DM/ Radev First kiss

Radev meeting in DM's room

Radev visiting Temple and tying sacred thread

Dev's name on Radh's hand

Dev seeing Radh in saree/ his name on her hand

Dev blackmailing Radh to take pictures

Dev angry with Radh

Farm house

Grape yard/bike ride

Bike ride and Radev

Rabbit and Radev

Trip Planning

Radev  wedding plan

Radev kanyadan& RP abhishek

Hospital and Mrinalini's good news

Radhika entering PB house

Radhika seeing Dev's room

Untying the sacred thread / radev scene

Radhika saying 'yes'/ Radev scene

Deepika's announcement at party

Vishaka's response/ Radev scene

Radev  garden night

Dev daadi scene/Radh in capri

Radhika's make over and airport/jasmine

Jasmine / Radika in Dev's room

Dev Daadi scene/ Radev scene

Radhika returning to Vrindavan

Janmashtami

Dev's realization

Amma facing  Dev

Radhika- the orphan

Marriage

Grihapravesh/ 1st night

First Resoi/ Payal

Pag phere/Leaving  Vrindavan

Reaching Delhi.. getting ready for reception and next day plan

Suhag Rath

Special HaldiWestern Dress

Western dress/ Titanic movie

Back home,/ Music learning,/ asram visit and visiting home

Amma's realization/Vishaka's truth

Amma's pain and Radhika at Dev's office'

Radev scene/Vishaka's truth out

Radev in action/ vishaka's marriage fixation..

Dev 'Vish face to face

Radhika-Vish face to face

Vishaka marriage/ Radev moment/ surprise guest visists

74&75

Mrinalini moving out/ Mamtha wedding../ surprise guest

76,77,& 78

Radhika revealing pregnancy/Godbharayi/mayka

Vishaka realizing her true love

80 & 81

It's a baby Boy..Dev's anxiety/ Family's reaction

Dev an understanding husband and a new dad'

Namakaran/ back to Delhi

Deepu in Radev's room, growing up and moving down with grandparents..

Kanha Temple/ back to dreamworld

Janmashtami. Deepu & Janaki/ Radev as RP and RP'ian

The story begins'

Edited by Devika. - 13 years ago
im impressed  DEVIKA8 that was a brillent start 👏 hope u continue soon and is it ight if u add me to ur pm list coz i dont want to miss anything. thank u

Originally posted by palak13

im impressed  DEVIKA8 that was a brillent start 👏 hope u continue soon and is it ight if u add me to ur pm list coz i dont want to miss anything. thank u

Thanks😃😃😃
That's a compliment for my first try...i will do the same....Thanks once again...
Edited by DEVIKA8 - 13 years ago
Gr8 start. I love this Radhika! Add me to ur pm list 2!!

Part-1  Vrindavan...

It was early morning 4 AM...The sun is not raised yet. Radhika got up from sleep and closed her eyes and with folded hands she prayed to Kanna and put the hands over her face . She looks so happy and cheerful. She did her morning routines with a bhajan of kanna on her lips and took care of the cows . Then she was getting ready the thali for temple. She set out to temple for morning preparations...

Sasthriji: Beta Radhika ..sab thayyar hai kya?

Devki: ye   kaisa sawal hei jee..kya Radhika kabhi bhi kesi bath mein zyada vakth lagatha hai....Muzhe tho lagtha hai ki wo mandir gayi hogi ab thak....

sathriji: ha Devki ji ,mujhe patha hai..phir bhi .......Acha tho mein mandir ja raha hum.aap bhi ajayi yega..

Devki nodded her head : theek hai ji..

At Mandir..
Radhika finished cleaning up the temple and did a very beutiful rangoli, she arranged all flowers for her kanna .

Sasthriji came up and asked " beta sab thayyari hogai kya?

Radh: ha babuji...

devotees started coming and Sasthriji did the arthi along with Radhika's beutiful bhajan..

Sasthiriji:  What is your plan for today?

Radhika:  My plan..nothing special. I may need to go to market with Nandu and then he need to go school, so i will wait for him to come back to play..till then i will help mom  with daily stuff and if you need anything let me know?

Sasthriji: Ha Beta..Can you go to the Siva temple, the priest asked me to get few books for him, can you hand over that to him and i need to go for Puja at Daksh babu's house..

Radhika: Ok babuji ,i will do it.

Nandu: Radhika didi ,mein kabse indazar kar rahi hum, aap kaha the?

Radhika: kya kare Nandu, everybody need me and i have only two hand ,how can i reach everywhere at a time.

Nandu: oh ,so you are busy..no problem..i will go alone,otherwise it will be too late...

Radhika: Where?with a anxious face

Nandu: Ramu kaka brought few new toys yesterday from town, so i thought i will go with you and look at it, but if you are busy i'll go alone.

Radhika: how can it be possible?I saw Ramukaka yesterday at temple and he didn't tell me anything.Ok chalo ab..

Nandu: tho aap busy nahi hai?

Radhika: ofcourse not,let's go..

They ran to the store quickly....

Ramukaka saw Radhika and Nandu:..Oh aap lok...ethni jaldi khabar mili kya...

Radhika: Ramukaka mujhse bath math karna..aap mujhe kal kyum nahi bathayi...

Ramukaka: beta mein ye bechne keliye sahar se laya hum..or thum lok hamesha mujhse ache bathem karke, koyi na koyi free mein le jatha hain....mujhe ghar tho chalana heina?

Nandu:  where is the new toys...Oh udhar! Radhika didi dekhona...WOW!

Radhika: which one you want?

Ramukaka: no no,,it is not free,Radhika beta..don't get me angry in the morning..

Radhika: ok Ramukaka, i don't want you to get angry..Nandu tell me which one you like,we will come in the evening and get it..Nandu pointed to beutiful wooden horse..

Radhika was so happy to see his selection : Ramukaka we will come in the evening...please don't give away this horse to anybody else...

Ramukaka: let me try ...but no gyarantee..

Radhika looked at Ramukaka and: if you give to anybody else..i will tell to kanna and then he will take care of it..

Ramukaka...Why are you doing this to me?..I know you are the first for Kanna but he listens to us too...

Radhika:..tho dekhthe hai..vo kiski sunthi hai...

Radhika and Nandu ran from there and Ramukaka just smiled looking at them..thinking.."i always like you to come first to do the rounds here,the day goes well for me, and he always want her to select something from his shop,she always choose for Nandu, something small and handy, and sometimes just admire everything and chit chat with him and go away..

.He called out: Radhika beta...she looked back,' here you take this, and no more argument with your Kanna.OK"  she smiled and thanked Ramukaka and gave the wooden Horse to Nandu happily...and they ran away.

On the way back home Radhika told Nandu to keep the horse safe and he looked at her so happily...and run to home to go to school..Radhika was running in a  hurry too as she has to go to Siva temple...But then on the way she heard somebody calling out her name,,it was Nandu's chachi..."Radhika beta,can you get me the oil from the vaidya as  dadi has very bad knee pain and she is crying out..
Radhika: no problem chachi ,i will get it...and she ran away.
Radhika's days are like this,unplanned,busy ,things comes on her way and she just take it...Everyone in Vrindavan liked her except Amma....Radhika kows this and she just pray to kanna to forgive her for her ignorence!!! In whatever situation she is ,she is happy and very satisfied person who run around Vrindavan mostly with Nandu .

The next morning things went same..then Nandu came to tell her a news...Radhika didi ...hamari gav mein ek badiya sa car aya hai....
Radhika: where?

Nandu: that big house near our house...

Radhika and nandu ran towards the big house ..there were many people outside looking enthusiastically inside the gate..

Radhika saw one old lady leading many people to inside house....But her eyes were fixed on the beutiful big car...and she told Nandu....Look at that car nandu,i wish if we can get a ride in that..it will be so fun..

Nandu looked at didi and said..Didi thum bhi na..how can we get into that big car?You don't even get a chance to travel in bus and you are talking about car....

Ok didi let's go back ..i need to go to school...

Radhika: You go...let me see the car and she was looking at the car so admerebly....

The old lady who lead everybody inside came out through the balcony to see outside and she looked at the croud outside...and smiled and she told the man who is standing nearby..'kithne salom ke badh arahi hum yaha...kuch bhi nahi badli ..sab kuch waise ki wiase hi hei.....and then she noticed this beutiful girl standing like a statue looking at the car...She smiled little bit and went inside again....

Part-2

Next day morning,  Radhika did her routines and was busy with household work and things were going as usual. Nandu was back from school and he came to play with Radhika.

They went out to near by ghat to play and few other friends of Nandu also joined them..they were enjoying the game then suddenly a male voice  called out the group

'suniye, ye sasthiji ke khar kaham hei?'

everybody looked at the person standing nearby with questionable face.

Hai..i am Birju...can you please tell me where Brij Mohan Sasthriji resides?

Radhika: I can show you ,come with me, he is my babuji..

Birju: thanks, I came by car and Dadi is sitting inside,can you come with us too?

Radhika gave  surprise look towards nandu..kanna thune meri ethni jaldi suni....sukriya....

Nandu come let's go home and Nandu happily followed her...

They came near the car and Birju told Dadi:  this is Sasthriji's daughter and she said she will show us the way...

Dadi looked at the girl: come inside beta....and opened the door..she recognised the beautiful satue of her from yesterday and she just smiled....Radhika was so happy that her face was glowing with happiness and Nandu too was very happy...

Radhika sat near Dadima ,she came back to reality from her dream world and saw Daadi ...she felt bad...and said Kshama kar dejiye..mein tho....and touched her feet for blessings...

Daadi: it's ok beta ,meine kal thume dekha tha...

Radhika: kal? kaha?..

Daadi:outside our house but you were looking at somewhere else and felt you were not this world.

Radhika:  vo tho main......she felt shy and started giving direction to Birju..Nandu and Radhika was enjoying the ride very well..

Atlast they reached Sasthriji's house...

Radhika asked Daadi to sit on the sofa and went inside to look for Sathriji. Dadi was looking all around the room and saw how neatly it is maintained.

Sathriji came outside from the room.  .jee namaste"

Dadi: namasthe..do you remember me?

sasthriji  looking at daadi's face confusingly and then with a smile said:...are maaji..how can i forget you....how r u?and how is everybody back at PB.

Dadi so happy to hear that : hum sab theek hai..aap kaise ho?

Sasthriji: Bhagavan ki kripa se theek hum...

Dadi: actully i am in a hurry..but i came here for marriage funtion at Daksh's house..

Sasthiji: that's nice that u are here for the marriage.that will add to the glory to the funtion..kahiye..apko yaha kaisa ana huva?

Daadi:I want to perform a special puja at haveli this coming sunday. If you can perform it, then we all feel blessed..

Sasthriji:..that is an honour.....let's talk about it in detail and they started talking about puja and then topic slipped to family and their career...

Radhika came out with a hot chai for Dadi and Birju..

Daadi liked the way Radhika served it : beta chai tho very tasty hai.

.Radhika gave a happy smile: "sab yehi kahthe hai "..

Dadi and Birju looked at her surprisingly and then Radhika realized what she just said and she looked at sathriji blindly..

Sasthriji...Radhika is my daughter,she is very naughty and talkative but very responsible..don't take it other way....

Dadi...no problem Sasthriji..i think she said what is right only..

Dadi: tho sathriji ab hamein agaya deejiye..aur aap puja ki list bhejiyega....

sathirji: jee theek hai..radhe radhe....

Radhika nodded her head and went along with them...she speed up to go near Birju and told him..suniye.

Birju: kya hai..

Radhika  little embarrassingly :' when you go back to haveli..just go straight and turn right ,you will see the haveli..

Birju: so while coming here you made me to take  many turns..

Radhika: oh that because I never came my home by car ,so I got confused..I only know the walking ways ..u know...forgive me..

Birju: Oh that's  oK  ..no problem.

Dadi said bye to her and left.

Radhika jumped on her heels and was so happy  about the car ride and Nandu came to her too and they were laughing till they got trouble with catching up

their breath...

Dadi: what Birju we are back home so soon, it took us so long to go there?

Birju: Dadima,Radhikaji got confused while going, because she knows only walking ways, not the car roads..so she told me the straightway when we left..

Dadi:oh ok...Birju ..thu ethne bhollu kaise bane?

Birju: why you are saying so?

Dadi: I think she tricked you nicely...I saw her looking at the car yesterday ,so definitely she took the chance for a ride..she is clever...

Birju: such dadima..let me see Radhikaji next time...I will ask her..

Dadi: what you are going to ask her? Thu chup rahe aur age aeisa hone math dena...

Birju: ha dadi..I will take care.

Dadi reached home and told Vaisali and Purohit about the Puja and the needed arrangements ..

Vaisali: Birju ,do you remeber Dev's flight time..?

Birju: how can I forget that maji..

Vaisali: I am glad he can also join for the Puja..

Dadi: is Mrinalini is not yet ready.

hearing this Mrinalini..I am ready Dadima..this Vivek is taking too much time...

Vaisali: ok then let's go to daksh's house as they will be expecting us for dinner..we should not make them to wait for us....

Part 3

Thank you and like button please....

Devika😃

Edited by Devika. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by palak13

sorry Palak ..i tried to Pm you but ur inbox is full😕..hope u will find it soon.....or the next part may come soon.....I wish somebody could work on my research paper...😲
Edited by DEVIKA8 - 14 years ago
Ooooooooooooo! I so excited to read dev's entry! And I've got to say that I loved your surprise.😆
thanks!!!!!!! lovely ff... could u pm me the update!!!!!!! i don't want to miss any part of ur ff!!!!!!
good story so far! can't wait for the next chapter!
Well well Devika I am really pleased so lovely ff keep it up😃😃 but dont ignore your research paper CB and CB forum are soooooooooo addicting with all the sweet responses from everyone😃Edited by chalhov - 14 years ago