Pavitra Rishta

l Valentine Siggy and One Shot Contest l LAST DAY

curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Pavitra Rishta's Valentine's Day competion

Well Hi everyone my name is Aashifa and many of you guys don't know me, some do! It is wonderful to meet you all, well as the title may suggest I bring to you a competition
After seeing the talent in this forum I came up with an idea! And since Valentines day is literally round the corner I wanted to see how love blooms in the forum 😆

there are two parts of this competition and you can take part in either, now before I begin explaining the rules, please give credit to Nitya for helping me with a sense of direction and Gur for allowing me to do this

Competition:

The competition consists of two main main things!

1: a one shot

you write a one shot about the jodi'(S) in Pavitra Rishta, e.g ArMan and the theme is valentines day!anything related, and based on love, please refrain yourself from using mature content as the users here come from age range 8 and above and stick to the COC of IF!, you will be judged on the theme of love, and your creativity

2: a banner signature [non-animated]

The banner signature, is a favourite scene you like about ArMan [any scene] Participants will be judged on their creativity, the use of ArMan scenes and any sort of aplicants of the theme Valentines day!
I repeat that this is A NON-ANIMATED signature, just because it is unfair on some people who are still learning how to create them, plus it is easier to judge 😉

please send all entrys to me curledup

with any heading showing you are going to participate in the competition!

Rules:

1: Everything or any part of the competition you take part in MUST relate to valetines day

2: Maximum size of the signature must be 500 px  width * 300 px height! and also could you not put the your name on the siggy, voting should be annonymous, so no-one is biased!

Deadline is : 25th February 2009! just because we are also running another competition!

well that is pretty much it folks, I hope you enjoy creating and remember to have fun

-aashifa-

ps: Gur could you make this a sticky please
Edited by curledup - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
thanks curledup for this fantastic contest.
I hope many people take part. looking forward to the entries

and please extend the deadline, as i believe 16th is little too early. maybe a few more days.
aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks i will surely participate but i cant do one shots ... but i will definatley try the siggy !!

Akashii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
for me 20th feb is earlybut i will try to participate, don't know if i will be able to finish it before the deadline
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Ok I will extend it to the 25th?
Akashii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: curledup

^^ Ok I will extend it to the 25th?

thats awesome 25th is a good
-Shankar- thumbnail
Nice contest. Good luck guys!
Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good luck folks,

I am in...............................
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oh no!!
my bad luck.
I cannot participate my xams are going on.
skeptical thumbnail
Can one participate in one contest and not the other........?  I mean could I just write the story but not make the siggy?  And if so, how many words should it be limited to?