Pavitra Rishta

Written/Vid Update 9th February

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch for the fab update Aarti...

I though Shravani was educated enough to atleast not to fall into someone's trap, and now she is fammily into Savita aai's useless talks about Archana and Manav! nd whatz with the donation thing - is Archana Eklavya now??
sensodyne thumbnail
Thanks for update Aarti..
I totally loved Manav that he did not think twice before saying Archu is his wife and even while pitting sindoor he did not hesitate and even best part was he did not defend him self to his Aayi..
Savita was way too much how he torture a injured girl like that i felt really bad for Archu 😭
I wanna kill Sharavani she is more dumb and duffer than i thought 😡..she can;t listen when Manav is shouting that loves Archu but she listens to Aayi saying Archu and Manav are getting closer each other 🤬
some one really need to take her to doctor now I'm worried about child...
i would rate 7/10
the flower scene is during Janmastami pooja

sur_aur_taal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, i've given up on watching the show anymore..it's become so twisted. i am hating shravani more day by day 😡 i only watch the satish/versha parts if any now.   😍
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you....

this is 21st century and stupid shurvani is asking manav as her Dakshina....not annoying.....she is the new villian for Arman....
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sharavani!!! you call yourself a teacher??😡 my goodness... please! you don't fit to be one!! you insult that profession for god sake..
Get lost from Manav's house! you accept it or not, Archu is still his wife! she has all the right, not YOU!!!
Akashii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
OMG that  educated churail is so dumb cant even call her educated, archana is so much smarter now
minikidy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update... Liked arman scene as usuall.. Shame on shravni..

Edited by minikidy - 14 years ago
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update..

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for update, but who the hell does Sharavani think she is...hello Archu is Manav's wife not her...god help them both!