Other Star One Shows

Liked guns and roses

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 20 November 2005 at 6:52am | IP Logged

i watched the first epiosde of guns and roses today and it did interest me really. everything from the feel of the show, to the acting of neeru, to the set up to presentation was nice and very different from the regular soaps.

it s surely better than family business for me and looking foreward to the sec epiosde which i hope wud keep me interested too.

Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 20 November 2005 at 6:53am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Liked guns and roses" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 20 November 2005 at 10:00am | IP Logged
yeah...i found it interesting too...

i watched it when it used to come earlier...trust me, if you found it interesting in the first episode, you'll not be dissapointed by what's to come...

it's a very different theme, and has been handled quite well...and what i appreciate most is that they didn't try to stretch the storyline beyond a point, and finished the series where it should have been finished, irrespective of the viewership...that's exactly the difference between Star One and Ekta Kapoor, whose serials seem to go on forever, without any end in sight!

Edited by nandinidev - 20 November 2005 at 10:02am

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 20 November 2005 at 11:04am | IP Logged

yes it has a dreamy feel like reading a quite
but effective suspense novel.

how long will it continue? i think no more than 20/25 epiosdes...did you know when it started exactly, it ended somewhere near june 2005 .

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 21 November 2005 at 9:54am | IP Logged
no...it's quite a short series...

i couldn't say exactly, but it ended even before Pyar ki kashti mein...yea, i guess no more than 20-25 episodes...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top