Maat Pitaah Ke Charno Mein Swarg

hey guys 9th Feb Written update

abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Last epi:

:-Arjun finds Suhani...in the temple...no way to go...

:-Yashoda dies telling Shubh to take care of SNT and Ansh...

:-Ansh tries to search every possible street... reaches the same temple
and enquires about Suhnai and Arjun by showing their photos from his
cell phone...

:-Ansh finds the same lady who tells him Suhani was with her a while ago
but vanished after a couple of seconds later she searched for her...

:-Arjun follows Suhani, Suhani does several minutes cat & mouse game happens
Suhani first hides in a PCO telephone booth and then he robs a Burqa from a
shop...to disguise to escape...

:-Arjun luckily sees Suhani face when she stops to pray opening her veil from her
face...

:-Arjun gets so angry that he chases Suhani with a knife....

:-Suhani runs for her life finally reaches a forest area and hides...
Four guys who were having a picnic drinking merrily when suddenly Arjun comes
with a knife looking for Suhani scares them...

Hey guys a very sad episode indeed... hey guys i am giving you live update

{Four strangers are having their picnic}

Part 1
Scene 1 {Forest area}

Suhani runs towards the forest where some guys were having their booze party...

Arjun comes and shouts Suhani's name... he suddenly comes there & scares those guys...

Arjun asks them whether they have seen a lady in burqa...

Guys say whom is he asking about they were just having a picnic time they have not seen a any lady...

Arjun warns them to have pin drop silence or else he will butcher them....

Arjun shouts again & says Suhani come out look i wont harm you i just need you as i need money from Shubh that can happen only when you are with me tells Suhani he has nothing against her she will be safe....

Suhani tries to call Shubh from a cell phone which she finds in the car parked over there but unfortunately someone call starts flashing Arjun finds Suhani...

Arjun keeps convincing her that he will not do anything to her tries to convince Suhani to believe him...

Suhani says believe on you no ways and asks him not to come closer...
============================================================
Part 2
Scene 2 {Madhukar's hiding place}

😭Shubh is mourning & when he comes in hi senses he cries & says to Yashoda who is now just a body that he couldn't even save his mother and do anything for her & he cannot even arrange four shoulders to carry her with respect....
😭
Scene 3 {Back in forest area}

Arjun comes forward and Suhani keeps going back but doesn't realise that a camp fire is lit behind her and she becomes all flame in a friction of second...😲

Arjun and al other guys get a shock and before they could do anything Suhani who's burning in flames falls down from the valley....😡

Arjun panics and warns all the other guys and takes their car runaway...calls Lolita and tells her that all their plans have gone rotten and that they cannot stay in Vrindavan anymore as they will be hanged forever....he asks Lolita to come to Delhi international airport they need to escape...😲
==============================================================
Part 3
Scene 4 {Streets}

Shubh sees a wheel carrier which wendors use to sell things he lifts Yashoda somehow with great difficulty as he himself is a handicap....pulls it to take her body home...😭

Scene 5 {Ansh reach there after Arjun escapes stealing the car from those four guys}

Ansh is searching here & there desperately & asking each & every person in the streets he reaches the forest end and sees those guys in trouble there without their cars but they call the police for help...

Ansh asks one of the guy what had happened....

Guys were so scared that they question him who was he..

Ansh tells them to say what happened as he will help them get out of here...

Guy then tells Ansh that they had just come to forest area to have a picnic but suddenly they saw a man with a big knife and was searching for a lady he was bleeding and the girl was in a burqa...but before he could come closer lady caught fire and fell down from the valley...

Ansh asks Burqa...he thinks they are talking about someone else but he hears another guy talking over the phone to the police about there stolen car number and also that a guy came to kill a lady named Suhani...

Ansh is dumbstruck and asks what name did he say Suhani says the guy...

Ansh sees down the valley and decides to wait for the police to do further investigation...

Scene 5 {outside K.N}
😭
Shubh finally drags Yashoda come to K.N shouts Gayatri's name and then calls Chinni chachi...

Chinniji, Gayatri, Manohar Mamaji, Chanderji & Manoramaji come running and are shocked seeing Shubh coming with Yashoda in this condition...
=============================================================
Precap:- Ansh asks police to help him find Suhani who's his Bhabhi but the Police says that the valley is do deep and dense forest and its very dark so it is nearly impossible to find Suhani...😡
=============================================================
I Rate this show 3/5 a very impossible to expect old Suhani stay
in the show just for that i have not given a 4/5 excellent though it deserved but 1 mark less i don't want new Suhani... Suhani is burnt & also fallen in the valley now the news is confirm that Suhani will come back in a new avatar but i hope new is as good... 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy_Soha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thankz...
i too dont want new suhaani... i WANT OLD ONE Only.... :-(
biryani thumbnail