Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Few Tips to be a Romantic Couple
Being romantic is not so easy, as it appears to be. But romance is extremely important to live a happy life today, tomorrow and forever. Hence, we are listing below some of the tips that must be known for being the most romantic couple :
  • Float a love note in a bottle in the bathtub.
  • Send him/her a lottery ticket with a note on it : "I hit the jackpot when I found you."
  • Ask him to pick a number between 1 and 50, then reward him with that number of kisses.
  • Rent a houseboat for a mini-vacation.
  • Plan out a date every weekend.
  • Dancing under the dim lights at your house is pretty romantic.
  • Before getting out of bed, face your partner, give him/her a kiss and say: "I'm so thankful I have you in my life."
  • Share the importance of relation with each other. Appreciate yourself and your partner for carrying such a beautiful relation.
  • Try and speak your partner's love language as it would make easier for you to create a perfect romantic aura with him or her.
  • A romantic couple would never shy to hold hands in public.
  • Show that you love and care for your Valentine even when he/she is not by your side. Send him/her flowers, emails, SMSes and if your partner is not busy then keep on giving him/her a call.

Such extreme cheesiness is nauseating and smothering to me.  The ability to breathe and stretch would be a relief, thank you very much.

Du, Du Hast, Du Hast Mich!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Till death do us part (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sherrazblue-ice

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

I love it when folks go around writing "SRK and GAURI"Tongue 

what abt ur hubby...is he thrilled as well..LOLLOL
LOL

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sherraz

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue-ice

I love it when folks go around writing "SRK and GAURI"Tongue 

what abt ur hubby...is he thrilled as well..LOLLOL
LOL

These days, he is busy figuring out what I see in TerenceLOL
Ah perhaps there is another mathemathical formula to resolve it.LOL
Must be their X and Y factors.
(SRK- x)=(Terence-y)=common man

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Summer3

Few Tips to be a Romantic Couple
Being romantic is not so easy, as it appears to be. But romance is extremely important to live a happy life today, tomorrow and forever. Hence, we are listing below some of the tips that must be known for being the most romantic couple :
    Float a love note in a bottle in the bathtub. Send him/her a lottery ticket with a note on it : "I hit the jackpot when I found you." Ask him to pick a number between 1 and 50, then reward him with that number of kisses. Rent a houseboat for a mini-vacation. Plan out a date every weekend. Dancing under the dim lights at your house is pretty romantic. Before getting out of bed, face your partner, give him/her a kiss and say: "I'm so thankful I have you in my life." Share the importance of relation with each other. Appreciate yourself and your partner for carrying such a beautiful relation. Try and speak your partner's love language as it would make easier for you to create a perfect romantic aura with him or her. A romantic couple would never shy to hold hands in public.
  • Show that you love and care for your Valentine even when he/she is not by your side. Send him/her flowers, emails, SMSes and if your partner is not busy then keep on giving him/her a call.

Such extreme cheesiness is nauseating and smothering to me.  The ability to breathe and stretch would be a relief, thank you very much.

Du, Du Hast, Du Hast Mich!

In a way romance is individual but at times some people want a bit of excitement and surprize.
Even simple actions can mean a lot eg. sending a bouquet of roses to a lady with some chocolates on her birthday. Or buying her a nicely wrapped present.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
^ About the first part of your post, it's not moral. Plz refer to my post on this thread.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

^ About the first part of your post, it's not moral. Plz refer to my post on this thread.
Sorry did not quite catch you there.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top