Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   

Till death do us part (Page 4)

return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 21461

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Few Tips to be a Romantic Couple
Being romantic is not so easy, as it appears to be. But romance is extremely important to live a happy life today, tomorrow and forever. Hence, we are listing below some of the tips that must be known for being the most romantic couple :
  • Float a love note in a bottle in the bathtub.
  • Send him/her a lottery ticket with a note on it : "I hit the jackpot when I found you."
  • Ask him to pick a number between 1 and 50, then reward him with that number of kisses.
  • Rent a houseboat for a mini-vacation.
  • Plan out a date every weekend.
  • Dancing under the dim lights at your house is pretty romantic.
  • Before getting out of bed, face your partner, give him/her a kiss and say: "I'm so thankful I have you in my life."
  • Share the importance of relation with each other. Appreciate yourself and your partner for carrying such a beautiful relation.
  • Try and speak your partner's love language as it would make easier for you to create a perfect romantic aura with him or her.
  • A romantic couple would never shy to hold hands in public.
  • Show that you love and care for your Valentine even when he/she is not by your side. Send him/her flowers, emails, SMSes and if your partner is not busy then keep on giving him/her a call.


Such extreme cheesiness is nauseating and smothering to me.  The ability to breathe and stretch would be a relief, thank you very much.

Du, Du Hast, Du Hast Mich!


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 12 November 2006
Posts: 13617

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sherrazblue-ice

blue-ice IF-Stunnerz
blue-ice
blue-ice

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 33507

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

I love it when folks go around writing "SRK and GAURI"Tongue 

what abt ur hubby...is he thrilled as well..LOLLOL
LOL
Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 12 November 2006
Posts: 13617

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sherraz

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 44279

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by Gauri_3

I love it when folks go around writing "SRK and GAURI"Tongue 

what abt ur hubby...is he thrilled as well..LOLLOL
LOL
 
These days, he is busy figuring out what I see in TerenceLOL
Ah perhaps there is another mathemathical formula to resolve it.LOL
Must be their X and Y factors.
(SRK- x)=(Terence-y)=common man
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 44279

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Summer3

Few Tips to be a Romantic Couple
Being romantic is not so easy, as it appears to be. But romance is extremely important to live a happy life today, tomorrow and forever. Hence, we are listing below some of the tips that must be known for being the most romantic couple :
    Float a love note in a bottle in the bathtub. Send him/her a lottery ticket with a note on it : "I hit the jackpot when I found you." Ask him to pick a number between 1 and 50, then reward him with that number of kisses. Rent a houseboat for a mini-vacation. Plan out a date every weekend. Dancing under the dim lights at your house is pretty romantic. Before getting out of bed, face your partner, give him/her a kiss and say: "I'm so thankful I have you in my life." Share the importance of relation with each other. Appreciate yourself and your partner for carrying such a beautiful relation. Try and speak your partner's love language as it would make easier for you to create a perfect romantic aura with him or her. A romantic couple would never shy to hold hands in public.
  • Show that you love and care for your Valentine even when he/she is not by your side. Send him/her flowers, emails, SMSes and if your partner is not busy then keep on giving him/her a call.


Such extreme cheesiness is nauseating and smothering to me.  The ability to breathe and stretch would be a relief, thank you very much.

Du, Du Hast, Du Hast Mich!


In a way romance is individual but at times some people want a bit of excitement and surprize.
Even simple actions can mean a lot eg. sending a bouquet of roses to a lady with some chocolates on her birthday. Or buying her a nicely wrapped present.
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Joined: 01 October 2008
Posts: 20191

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
^ About the first part of your post, it's not moral. Plz refer to my post on this thread.
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 44279

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

^ About the first part of your post, it's not moral. Plz refer to my post on this thread.
Sorry did not quite catch you there.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Scared to death

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: Meena1   Replies: 120   Views: 4240

Meena1 120 4240 03 February 2010 at 7:53am by Summer3
Bullied to death: They committed suicide

2 3 4 5

Author: Summer3   Replies: 35   Views: 2029

Summer3 35 2029 13 January 2010 at 11:31pm by Summer3
Secret of Subhash Chandra Bose death?

Author: trustt   Replies: 5   Views: 2915

trustt 5 2915 21 February 2009 at 7:49am by trustt
Death Clock :- A Mistake or Sin ??????????

2 3 4

Author: WillSmith456   Replies: 26   Views: 1855

WillSmith456 26 1855 04 December 2008 at 4:45am by Fair-n-luvly
tO be hang till death vS lifetime prisOn

2

Author: Lovers Ka Love   Replies: 10   Views: 1569

Lovers Ka Love 10 1569 20 September 2007 at 4:39pm by raj5000

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index