Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by debayon

SRK is a great person. I have met him and he is very amiable and kind. But I guess he wouldn't be rude to people once he met them, would he?

hai ........SRK ko kahan le aaye yahan per....waise he do do topics mein bechare ko log tor rahe hain aur tum yahan bhi le kar aa gaye usko...LOLLOL
no, people were talking about SRK, so I thought I'd say it.....SorryOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Till death do us part (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by visrom

Yes quite true. perhaps the chances of early marriages lasting is less likely than later marriages when both couples are much wiser and able to stand on their own.
I've seen that when you meet the right person at the right time, something 'clicks'. When you are too young you are slightly immature, so you tend to look closely at the other person's mistakes etc. When you are too old, you tend to be in a hurry to get married(mainly due to family pressure) and end up compromising and getting married to an incompatible person. There is a right time when things 'click'. It is different for different people.
That is quite true but I always think that a guy should be fully able to stand on his feet before getting married as he will have several responsibilites.
If both the hubby and wife work then they may have less time for each other as both will be pretty tired.
When a person is tired or hungry or unwell, he/she tend to have a pretty short fuse.
But I guess if the love is strong then there will be plenty of patience.
People tend to talk about compatibility in any relationship.
But compatibility does not mean strong physical attraction.
Just clarifying...I never meant physical attraction when I said 'compatibility'. What I meant was totally psychological. Some girls are very talkative and if they get married to a guy who is very silent, they feel neglected. They think 'why is my husband avoiding any conversation with me' etc. Whereas if the guy is also equally talkative, they gel well. This is just an example, just to clarify what I meant by 'compatibility'.

Edited by visrom - 09 February 2010 at 8:53am

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged

SRK is a great person. I have met him and he is very amiable and kind. But I guess he wouldn't be rude to people once he met them, would he?

hai ........SRK ko kahan le aaye yahan per....waise he do do topics mein bechare ko log tor rahe hain aur tum yahan bhi le kar aa gaye usko...LOLLOL

aww u don't have to say sorryBig smile...i was kiddingLOLLOL.....SRK ko defend karne ke liye to hum dono kaafi hai naLOLLOL....but I agree with u ...SRK is an awesome personBig smile

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged

How did SRK enter this topic alone? This is about relationship....so if you have anything to say about SRK and Gauri , we'll be glad to hear from you. Smile

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged

aww u don't have to say sorryBig smile...i was kiddingLOLLOL.....SRK ko defend karne ke liye to hum dono kaafi hai naLOLLOL....but I agree with u ...SRK is an awesome personBig smile
He's from my school.Big smile

Anyways, coming to the topic finally, what's so wrong with loving each other till death do them apart. SOrry, was to lazy to read the topic post. ZCan someone elaborate? I'll be greatful.Smile

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Yes quite true. perhaps the chances of early marriages lasting is less likely than later marriages when both couples are much wiser and able to stand on their own.
I've seen that when you meet the right person at the right time, something 'clicks'. When you are too young you are slightly immature, so you tend to look closely at the other person's mistakes etc. When you are too old, you tend to be in a hurry to get married(mainly due to family pressure) and end up compromising and getting married to an incompatible person. There is a right time when things 'click'. It is different for different people.
That is quite true but I always think that a guy should be fully able to stand on his feet before getting married as he will have several responsibilites.
If both the hubby and wife work then they may have less time for each other as both will be pretty tired.
When a person is tired or hungry or unwell, he/she tend to have a pretty short fuse.
But I guess if the love is strong then there will be plenty of patience.
People tend to talk about compatibility in any relationship.
But compatibility does not mean strong physical attraction.
Just clarifying...I never meant physical attraction when I said 'compatibility'. What I meant was totally psychological. Some girls are very talkative and if they get married to a guy who is very silent, they feel neglected. They think 'why is my husband avoiding any conversation with me' etc. Whereas if the guy is also equally talkative, they gel well. This is just an example, just to clarify what I meant by 'compatibility'.
Surprisingly often women tend to be more critical at times as they can pick all the nitty gritty.
But I have seen some men of quiet nature quite happy with their chatty wives and give them their ears fully.LOL
Marriage when persons are young could be based more on physical attraction rather than compatibility.
But you have mentioned about the special "click" situation; when two persons fit in like connecting jigsaw pieces.
this could be a special case but it does not happen in most cases.
Still I think it is better to know your partner better before marriage.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Anyways, coming to the topic finally, what's so wrong with loving each other till death do them apart. SOrry, was to lazy to read the topic post. ZCan someone elaborate? I'll be greatful.Smile
Do you think love these days can last forever?
As in "till death do us depart" situation?

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Do you think love these days can last forever?
As in "till death do us depart" situation?
Yes, I don't see why not. Many retired and old people are celebrating their 50th anniversary. However, the Western world is what's changing this saying. People always want the perfect person and are too implusive in taking hasty decisions. Here's a typical scenario:

Wife and Husband marry
After 6 months, they have their first argument
A year or two later, they get tired and get divorced and start dating someone else.

What sort of decision-making skills are those?Dead I'm not saying that's always the case but for most of the time it is. And what if they have a child? What would the child face? The poor kid doesn't get the full love and nurturing of both parents. That is indeed sad. I'm not saying you shouldn't divorce people, I'm just saying just don't divorce so quickly or don't marry so early in a relationship and then regret it.

BTW, it's till death do us apart, not depart.LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top