Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
 "Till Death do us part" Has this become a myth that is found only in novels and movies?
Even looking at Bollywood where such stories are weaved we might be shocked, with Bebo as indecisive as ever hopping from one ship to another.
But the marriage of Abhisek n Ash seems to me like a fine pair. 

Edited by Summer3 - 09 February 2010 at 7:50am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Till death do us part" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

"Till Death do us part" Has this become a myth that is found only in novels and movies?
Even looking at Bollywood where such stories are weaved we might be shocked, with Bebo as indecisive as ever hopping from one ship to another.

It is not a myth, really. Relationships work for some, don't work for some. 

It depends on the two people. If we are willing to stick on to our spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend ignoring minor issues, we can have a lifelong relationship. It is when we start looking for perfection that we become dissatisfied.

I am not pitching for arranged marriage, but I have seen that in some ways it works better. When you are in love, you have certain expectations from the person, but once you actually start living under the same roof, you have certain 'nasty' surprises. That's when relationships break.

In arranged marriages, there are no such expectations.

About Abhishek and Ash, even they have had their share of relationships and breakups. Probably they are wiser now and are avoiding their earlier mistakes.

Edited by visrom - 09 February 2010 at 7:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafa.LunaPotter..RamKiJanaki..

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Romantic Couples in Bollywood ( some could be slightly out of date)LOL
Some of the celebrities in Bollywood shares a great chemistry and considered to be romantic couples. Few of them are mentioned below :

Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan: The most eligible bachelor, Abhishek Bacchan, tied the wedding knot with the most beautiful women in the world, Aishwarya Rai, last year. Their love started on the sets of 'Kuch Na Kaho'. Both these Bollywood stars seem eminently made for each other.

Rani Mukherjee and Aditya Chopra: The story of romance between Bollywood actress Rani Mukherjee and producer Aditya Chopra is now an open secret. This beautiful couple has been spotted out together on many occasions.

Ranbir and Deepika: Young, hot and sensational couple Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone are very open about their relationship. The couple is heading towards to get marry. Today, the two makes the hottest couple of Bollywood.

Salman and Katrina: The Salman-Katrina story is the most talked about in Bollywood. They have accepted the fact that they are a couple in the very beginning when they started dating each other. Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif have been going strong for the last four years.

Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri: Shah Rukh, the King Khan of Bollywood, was madly in love with Gauri. He admits his true love and married her with a happy end. The duo is living happily with their small family with two children.

John Abraham and Bipasha: Both John and Bipasha, make the hottest and most romantic couple. Their love story started on the sets of 'JISM' and since then, they become a part of media coverage. They make a perfect match whether at workplace or at parties.

Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh: They make the most successful and romanctic couple of Bollywood. They were amongst the big dream star pairs. The two always lived up to the expectations of their producers. They didn't take much time to announce their love publicly and married each other.

Kajol and Ajay Devgan: Kajol was the most successful actress, when she married Ajay. The two get married after a five-year long courtship period. They worked together in many movies and showed perfect chemistry in the reel life as well as in real life.

Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor: Chote Nawab Saif Ali Khan and Bebo Kareena Kapoor seem to be the Bollywood's hottest couple today. This Saif -Kareena love story is now a year old but still hasn't lost its charm.

Preity Zinta and Ness Wadia: Bollywood glamorous girl Preity Zinta and her boyfriend businessman Ness Wadia may soon tie wedding knot. This made for each other couple is the 'Tom and Kat' of Bollywood.

Hrithik and Suzanne: 'Religion is no bar to true love.' This romantic couple has justified the statement. Among the Bollywood's Hot Couples, the pair of Hrithik and Suzanne is also counted. Both are very much in love and completely in-sync with each other. Today, the two make an ideal couple.

Edited by Summer3 - 09 February 2010 at 7:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafa.LunaPotter

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

It is not a myth, really. Relationships work for some, don't work for some. 

It depends on the two people. If we are willing to stick on to our spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend ignoring minor issues, we can have a lifelong relationship. It is when we start looking for perfection that we become dissatisfied.

I am not pitching for arranged marriage, but I have seen that in some ways it works better. When you are in love, you have certain expectations from the person, but once you actually start living under the same roof, you have certain 'nasty' surprises. That's when relationships break.

In arranged marriages, there are no such expectations.

About Abhishek and Ash, even they have had their share of relationships and breakups. Probably they are wiser now and are avoiding their earlier mistakes.

Yes quite true. perhaps the chances of early marriages lasting is less likely than later marriages when both couples are much wiser and able to stand on their own.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Few Tips to be a Romantic Couple
Being romantic is not so easy, as it appears to be. But romance is extremely important to live a happy life today, tomorrow and forever. Hence, we are listing below some of the tips that must be known for being the most romantic couple :
  • Float a love note in a bottle in the bathtub.
  • Send him/her a lottery ticket with a note on it : "I hit the jackpot when I found you."
  • Ask him to pick a number between 1 and 50, then reward him with that number of kisses.
  • Rent a houseboat for a mini-vacation.
  • Plan out a date every weekend.
  • Dancing under the dim lights at your house is pretty romantic.
  • Before getting out of bed, face your partner, give him/her a kiss and say: "I'm so thankful I have you in my life."
  • Share the importance of relation with each other. Appreciate yourself and your partner for carrying such a beautiful relation.
  • Try and speak your partner's love language as it would make easier for you to create a perfect romantic aura with him or her.
  • A romantic couple would never shy to hold hands in public.
  • Show that you love and care for your Valentine even when he/she is not by your side. Send him/her flowers, emails, SMSes and if your partner is not busy then keep on giving him/her a call.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_on_earth..RamKiJanaki..

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Yes quite true. perhaps the chances of early marriages lasting is less likely than later marriages when both couples are much wiser and able to stand on their own.
I've seen that when you meet the right person at the right time, something 'clicks'. When you are too young you are slightly immature, so you tend to look closely at the other person's mistakes etc. When you are too old, you tend to be in a hurry to get married(mainly due to family pressure) and end up compromising and getting married to an incompatible person. There is a right time when things 'click'. It is different for different people.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sherraz

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I've seen that when you meet the right person at the right time, something 'clicks'. When you are too young you are slightly immature, so you tend to look closely at the other person's mistakes etc. When you are too old, you tend to be in a hurry to get married(mainly due to family pressure) and end up compromising and getting married to an incompatible person. There is a right time when things 'click'. It is different for different people.
That is quite true but I always think that a guy should be fully able to stand on his feet before getting married as he will have several responsibilites.
If both the hubby and wife work then they may have less time for each other as both will be pretty tired.
When a person is tired or hungry or unwell, he/she tend to have a pretty short fuse.
But I guess if the love is strong then there will be plenty of patience.
People tend to talk about compatibility in any relationship.
But compatibility does not mean strong physical attraction.

Edited by Summer3 - 09 February 2010 at 7:41am

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
looking at the state of marriages today...it should be...till divorce do us part.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

P1nkMeena1..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top