Can you suggest some ways (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
MIMa yu have made eveyone laugh here but try to be shaymji okay

now i want ur serious ans (which i am sure u wont write since ur naughty buddy)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can you suggest some ways (Page 7)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by mima190587

he'll just say i'll kill you before you get to kill her

trust me that would just make him more angry and more eager to marry her and get her out of that house

but he was looking so desperate after getting out of that van and kind of words he was saying to his wife. am inot capabale enough to save my family.

but he is behaving like this only after Krishna himself preached him... and blamed him to be unable to protect his family! LOL
Shyamji should tell his family that Krishna taught him this! LOL

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

trust me that would just make him more angry and more eager to marry her and get her out of that house

but he was looking so desperate after getting out of that van and kind of words he was saying to his wife. am inot capabale enough to save my family.

but he is behaving like this only after Krishna himself preached him... and blamed him to be unable to protect his family! LOL

:) divya thats not fair becharay shaymji is already worried coz of krishna and we are making fun of his state

waisay shaymji is a teacher and krishna ia teaching him LOL so guruji must be krishna

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged

:) divya thats not fair becharay shaymji is already worried coz of krishna and we are making fun of his state

waisay shaymji is a teacher and krishna ia teaching him LOL so guruji must be krishna

ha yar, we are all biased when it comes to Krishna... but you too will accept that it was Krishna baba who has given Shyamji the strength to retaliate, otherwise wo to bhagoda ban rahe the! Smile

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged

mafi mafi
Sorry sorry i'll think of a good serious answer and get back to you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReginaAli

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
waisay honestly speaking yesterday i was thinking shaymji is so depressed that he could have a heart attack at that point

but nahiii he is so strong :D

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged

mafi mafi
Sorry sorry i'll think of a good serious answer and get back to you

and your time starts now Tongue

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged

ha yar, we are all biased when it comes to Krishna... but you too will accept that it was Krishna baba who has given Shyamji the strength to retaliate, otherwise wo to bhagoda ban rahe the! Smile
 yes yes jana. krishna made him realize but he was scared for a moment yaar he was saying to his brother na wo sasura sasur lay kay ja raha tha mairi pratigya ji ko. aaj to mairay hath say larki nikal hi jani thi Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.