Can you suggest some ways - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Uk_Princez

Interesting question...

I think i would hire some goons like Krishna, to teach him a lesson, and if he still doesn't back off then i'd try to make him realize how he would feel if someone did that to his sister...even though i doubt he would give a damn.

haha... Komal is enough to get rid of the goons šŸ˜†
i think shyamji should take his family and leave the city and settle somewhere else where no one can trace them .... but this time they should b careful that Krishna and his friends didnt find out where did they go (which is impossible) šŸ˜†
Originally posted by yasmeeneee

i think shyamji should take his family and leave the city and settle somewhere else where no one can trace them .... but this time they should b careful that Krishna and his friends didnt find out where did they go (which is impossible) šŸ˜†

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Originally posted by mima190587

well if i was the father i wouldwish to be a female and younger so that i could hook up with Krishna and not my daughter

šŸ¤£ OMG šŸ¤£ cant stop laughing
Originally posted by Shivani_4u

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

i couldnt think of anything else šŸ˜†

šŸ¤£ OMG šŸ¤£ cant stop laughing

hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaašŸ¤£šŸ¤£

i couldnt think of anything else šŸ˜†

ekdum sahi kaha yaaršŸ˜†

he'll just say i'll kill you before you get to kill her

trust me that would just make him more angry and more eager to marry her and get her out of that house

but he was looking so desperate after getting out of that van and kind of words he was saying to his wife. am inot capabale enough to save my family.

u guys on the forum are just so great
i love you all
i love coming here and reading everyones comments
it just brings a smile on my face
one big forum family

that is indeed true and you all guyz are so rocking( coz we are krishna's dewanis)
Originally posted by poooohjjjazzzzz

I THINK NOW THEY SHOULD ACCEPT KRISHNA.........HE IS NOT GOING TO LEAVE THEM AT ALL.......!!!

but this isnt the only way left for shymji. i am sure something is cooking in his mind after van wala incident so i am looking forward for his next plan.