Pratigya
Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

   

Can you suggest some ways (Page 10)

mima190587 IF-Sizzlerz
mima190587
mima190587

Joined: 11 December 2009
Posts: 14523

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by mima190587

Hera Pheri is a mast film yaar
 
yeah indeed
 
Winksame taste in everything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReginaAli

mima190587 IF-Sizzlerz
mima190587
mima190587

Joined: 11 December 2009
Posts: 14523

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

yaar i got mad at shaymji's words last day how can he say all those things for some1's parents.
 
he thinks he is teh only shareef person located in india. all other are goons and lafangas.
 
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i feel like killing him
Angrycalm down dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReginaAli

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009
Posts: 23844

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

yaar i got mad at shaymji's words last day how can he say all those things for some1's parents.
 
he thinks he is teh only shareef person located in india. all other are goons and lafangas.
 
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i feel like killing him
Angrycalm down dear
 
how can i yara he used disgusting words for krish Angry
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009
Posts: 23844

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by mima190587

Hera Pheri is a mast film yaar
 
yeah indeed
 
Winksame taste in everything
 
LOL recall my song agian
 
hum sath sath hianSmile
jyoti_17 Groupbie
jyoti_17
jyoti_17

Joined: 11 April 2009
Posts: 94

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
you guys are funny....
 
If I were the father of Prats I would say yes now so all the harrasment stops and then lay down conditions such as have to wait a year to get married. Within this time they can't see or meet each other and test his love in many ways.
 
Surely there are more way to test a guy then just his love for the daugher....maybe tell Krishna that he has to earn a name for himself (not live by his father's name), stand on his own two feet etc etc. Put him through rough times (however I know most of you would not want this as we all love Krishna) but this is just a thought to see what lengths would he go to.
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28601

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_17

you guys are funny....
 
If I were the father of Prats I would say yes now so all the harrasment stops and then lay down conditions such as have to wait a year to get married. Within this time they can't see or meet each other and test his love in many ways.
 
Surely there are more way to test a guy then just his love for the daugher....maybe tell Krishna that he has to earn a name for himself (not live by his father's name), stand on his own two feet etc etc. Put him through rough times (however I know most of you would not want this as we all love Krishna) but this is just a thought to see what lengths would he go to.

just like 'ek duje k liye' and 'maine pyar kia'? Smile
mima190587 IF-Sizzlerz
mima190587
mima190587

Joined: 11 December 2009
Posts: 14523

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_17

you guys are funny....
 
If I were the father of Prats I would say yes now so all the harrasment stops and then lay down conditions such as have to wait a year to get married. Within this time they can't see or meet each other and test his love in many ways.
 
Surely there are more way to test a guy then just his love for the daugher....maybe tell Krishna that he has to earn a name for himself (not live by his father's name), stand on his own two feet etc etc. Put him through rough times (however I know most of you would not want this as we all love Krishna) but this is just a thought to see what lengths would he go to.
 
oh the old how will you provide for my daughter game???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReginaAli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index