Posted: 11 February 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by mima190587

Hera Pheri is a mast film yaar

yeah indeed

Winksame taste in everything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReginaAli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can you suggest some ways (Page 10)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged

yaar i got mad at shaymji's words last day how can he say all those things for some1's parents.

he thinks he is teh only shareef person located in india. all other are goons and lafangas.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i feel like killing him
Angrycalm down dear

ReginaAli

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged

yaar i got mad at shaymji's words last day how can he say all those things for some1's parents.

he thinks he is teh only shareef person located in india. all other are goons and lafangas.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i feel like killing him
Angrycalm down dear

how can i yara he used disgusting words for krish Angry

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Hera Pheri is a mast film yaar

yeah indeed

Winksame taste in everything

LOL recall my song agian

hum sath sath hianSmile

jyoti_17

Groupbie

jyoti_17

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
you guys are funny....

If I were the father of Prats I would say yes now so all the harrasment stops and then lay down conditions such as have to wait a year to get married. Within this time they can't see or meet each other and test his love in many ways.

Surely there are more way to test a guy then just his love for the daugher....maybe tell Krishna that he has to earn a name for himself (not live by his father's name), stand on his own two feet etc etc. Put him through rough times (however I know most of you would not want this as we all love Krishna) but this is just a thought to see what lengths would he go to.

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_17

you guys are funny....

If I were the father of Prats I would say yes now so all the harrasment stops and then lay down conditions such as have to wait a year to get married. Within this time they can't see or meet each other and test his love in many ways.

Surely there are more way to test a guy then just his love for the daugher....maybe tell Krishna that he has to earn a name for himself (not live by his father's name), stand on his own two feet etc etc. Put him through rough times (however I know most of you would not want this as we all love Krishna) but this is just a thought to see what lengths would he go to.

just like 'ek duje k liye' and 'maine pyar kia'? Smile

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_17

you guys are funny....

oh the old how will you provide for my daughter game???

ReginaAli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.