Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xxxjrae thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

yaar i got mad at shaymji's words last day how can he say all those things for some1's parents.

he thinks he is teh only shareef person located in india. all other are goons and lafangas.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i feel like killing him

😡calm down dear
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mima190587

😡calm down dear

how can i yara he used disgusting words for krish 😡
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mima190587

😉same taste in everything

LOL recall my song agian

hum sath sath hian😊
jyoti_17 thumbnail
you guys are funny....

If I were the father of Prats I would say yes now so all the harrasment stops and then lay down conditions such as have to wait a year to get married. Within this time they can't see or meet each other and test his love in many ways.

Surely there are more way to test a guy then just his love for the daugher....maybe tell Krishna that he has to earn a name for himself (not live by his father's name), stand on his own two feet etc etc. Put him through rough times (however I know most of you would not want this as we all love Krishna) but this is just a thought to see what lengths would he go to.
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti_17

you guys are funny....

If I were the father of Prats I would say yes now so all the harrasment stops and then lay down conditions such as have to wait a year to get married. Within this time they can't see or meet each other and test his love in many ways.

Surely there are more way to test a guy then just his love for the daugher....maybe tell Krishna that he has to earn a name for himself (not live by his father's name), stand on his own two feet etc etc. Put him through rough times (however I know most of you would not want this as we all love Krishna) but this is just a thought to see what lengths would he go to.

just like 'ek duje k liye' and 'maine pyar kia'? 😊
Xxxjrae thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti_17

you guys are funny....

oh the old how will you provide for my daughter game???