Can you suggest some ways - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by mima190587

i know they should just wave the white flag and surrender

Krishna won't give up

and what will adarsh do? will he sit quite?
Originally posted by mima190587

like i said ONE BIG HAPPY FORUM FAMILY

thats so true.😛
Originally posted by -anonymous-

If i was in Shyamji's place then i actually would fight against Krishna 😆

and how would you do that. i actually wanna know ur ways?
Originally posted by Uk_Princez

Interesting question...

I think i would hire some goons like Krishna, to teach him a lesson, and if he still doesn't back off then i'd try to make him realize how he would feel if someone did that to his sister...even though i doubt he would give a damn.

wow i am really happy to see such kind of reply by someone. 😛

ur idea is so gud even i have thought for such a plan. what if with the help of adarsh shaymji teaches somelesson to krishna( i know that doesnt make any difference to him) but he can try atleast.
Originally posted by Uk_Princez

With some weapons 😎

nahhhhhhhhh i dont think so it would help syahmji since krishna is alreday having weapons in his hand. all the time
Originally posted by yasmeeneee

i think shyamji should take his family and leave the city and settle somewhere else where no one can trace them .... but this time they should b careful that Krishna and his friends didnt find out where did they go (which is impossible) 😆

yes yasmeen even this is a good idea if it works properly
MIMa yu have made eveyone laugh here but try to be shaymji okay

now i want ur serious ans (which i am sure u wont write since ur naughty buddy)
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

but he was looking so desperate after getting out of that van and kind of words he was saying to his wife. am inot capabale enough to save my family.

but he is behaving like this only after Krishna himself preached him... and blamed him to be unable to protect his family! 😆
Shyamji should tell his family that Krishna taught him this! 😆
Originally posted by dkmystery

but he is behaving like this only after Krishna himself preached him... and blamed him to be unable to protect his family! 😆
Shyamji should tell his family that Krishna taught him this! 😆

:) divya thats not fair becharay shaymji is already worried coz of krishna and we are making fun of his state

waisay shaymji is a teacher and krishna ia teaching him 😆 so guruji must be krishna
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

:) divya thats not fair becharay shaymji is already worried coz of krishna and we are making fun of his state

waisay shaymji is a teacher and krishna ia teaching him 😆 so guruji must be krishna

ha yar, we are all biased when it comes to Krishna... but you too will accept that it was Krishna baba who has given Shyamji the strength to retaliate, otherwise wo to bhagoda ban rahe the! 😊