Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Just read the sunopsis at If and  like all of u i am so happy that krishna will make then stop fromgoing.

waisay we knew this alreday haina?

ok coming towards teh subject of this thread. i was wondering now shaymji will get more angry and mad at krishna(as if he can do something else)

so what do u think guyz if u would be in shymji's place then what wuold u do to save ur daughter from a guy like krishna

what could be the ways? can u suggest some

its just for fun purpose tought to play in such tensed situation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmeeneeeminuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can you suggest some ways" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nandini_Bhat

Groupbie

Nandini_Bhat

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Had I been her father, I'd have accepted Kisna's proposal....aur kar bhi kya sakte hain?Confused Itna toh pakka hai that he won't leave them alone until their marriage....

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandini_Bhat

Had I been her father, I'd have accepted Kisna's proposal....aur kar bhi kya sakte hain?Confused Itna toh pakka hai that he won't leave them alone until their marriage....

LOL
ur just saying that coz u want KriYa to get married

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReginaAli

Nandini_Bhat

Groupbie

Nandini_Bhat

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Had I been her father, I'd have accepted Kisna's proposal....aur kar bhi kya sakte hain?Confused Itna toh pakka hai that he won't leave them alone until their marriage...
LOL
ur just saying that coz u want KriYa to get married

In some way u're right...WinkLOL

Edited by Nandini_Bhat - 09 February 2010 at 3:44am

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
its cool i feel the same way

ReginaAli

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
comeon frnds its just a game for time pass i am sure ur having more ways in ur mind come share with all of us.

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandini_Bhat

well nandini nice to know that u'll accept the proposal but dont u think so ur accepting him too early i mean just give ur mind a try and find some ways i am sure u can do that.

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
well if i was the father i would wish to be a female and younger so that i could hook up with Krishna and not my daughter

ReginaAli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.