Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

VEER FLOPS, IShqiya well, Striker failed to open (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

-Aladin-

IF-Dazzler

-Aladin-

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Human_Torch

Originally posted by ffkhan

I m very happy that veer flopped. i don't like Salman khan.
bad films always flops noone can save them even if they get handful of goodies who go gaga and trash to promote simply falls flat as a bad movie cant be salvaged....janta is not a fool, why would they waste money which is giving them nothing but torcher LOL I am defintely in support of salman khan if he does a good movie...i liked wanted but veer...its result was expected 

now people can give bhashans and lashes out trash or be foul-mouthed...who caresLOLLOLLOL

Posting messages that are inflammatory and made simply with the intent to provoke disruption to the forum and encourage, incite or continue 'flame' threads.

Using expressions or language in posts that are considered foul, vulgar, hateful, bigoted, sexually harassing, racially offensive, or are in any way discriminatory.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VEER FLOPS, IShqiya well, Striker failed to open (Page 4)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aladin-

Posting messages that are inflammatory and made simply with the intent to provoke disruption to the forum and encourage, incite or continue 'flame' threads.

Using expressions or language in posts that are considered foul, vulgar, hateful, bigoted, sexually harassing, racially offensive, or are in any way discriminatory.

i don't understand what is your problem... why u take every comment personally, i haven't quoted u ...and what i said was in general that people CAN GO...means in general people can say whatever they want to ..even if they want to abuse or say so does that mean it indicated uConfusedConfusedConfused

and secondly u r spreading the negative vibes on this topic...if u can't understand then read this in red letters.

The topic doesn't belong to Veer only , its a box office reports of all films and if u can see ishqiya and striker is there too...in the heading as well...please read again and think before u think

To the mods : This is getting really annoying...we cant even discuss things simply.

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged

By the way, there is already a topic on the Box Office Report of Veer, but I guess people wouldn't like to post the update there, as anything positive posted about the movie maybe doesn't go down well with them.  LOL

p.s.  Try not to quote me guys if you feel the need to argue with me.  Don't like my post, skip it simply as I have skipped the ones that I did not like.  TongueTongueTongue
p.p.s.  I was waiting for the verdict to be out, and I'll update that on the original topic.  TongueTongue
p.p.p.s.  Salman did NOT write Suryavanshi, so check your facts people before making remarks.  TongueTongueTongue
this is simply called indirect 'BASHING'.  VEER is not the biggest movie tht is to be talked abt in the milennium..other movies are mentioned both in the topic and the heading as well...and even i specially not said abt veer only in first place....the discusssion started by people on 'veer' first try to read the things and then write.

Edited by Human_Torch - 09 February 2010 at 7:24am

-Aladin-

IF-Dazzler

-Aladin-

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged

i don't understand what is your problem... why u take every comment personally, i haven't quoted u ...and what i said was in general that people CAN GO...means in general people can say whatever they want to ..even if they want to abuse or say so does that mean it indicated uConfusedConfusedConfused

and secondly u r spreading the negative vibes on this topic...if u can't understand then read this in red letters.

The topic doesn't belong to Veer only , its a box office reports of all films and if u can see ishqiya and striker is there too...in the heading as well...please read again and think before u think

To the mods : This is getting really annoying...we cant even discuss things simply.

Just because I am not quoted, that does not mean I'm silly enough not to know who the comment is directed at.  In any case, I have already put down where you were wrong and quoted the IF COC.  Saying other people are 'lashing trash' and being 'foulmouthed', is against the IF COC as I pointed out.  I have also provided a link for where I quoted that from and I have also reported it to the mods.  TongueTongueTongue

There is a way to respectfully convey your messages.  Saying others give bashan is fine as it is not insulting, but the rest of your comment is.  Hence, quoted the COC and reported to the mods.  Simple.  The mods will come and deal with it when they are online. TongueTongueTongue

Discuss all you want, who is stopping you?  Nowhere in my post I said, that others should not discuss.  I merely voiced my opinion on what I thought.  If I have broken any COC, then you can go ahead and report that.  TongueTongue

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
^^^

yeah and whatever u r doing is also indirect bashing and i have also reported it to the mods...they should deal with it

and u always find insults in my posts i don't know why...because if i can see the discussion was running smoothly when u started the usual indirect bashing which always disturbs the atmosphere of the forum

-Aladin-

IF-Dazzler

-Aladin-

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged

By the way, there is already a topic on the Box Office Report of Veer, but I guess people wouldn't like to post the update there, as anything positive posted about the movie maybe doesn't go down well with them.  LOL

p.s.  Try not to quote me guys if you feel the need to argue with me.  Don't like my post, skip it simply as I have skipped the ones that I did not like.  TongueTongueTongue
p.p.s.  I was waiting for the verdict to be out, and I'll update that on the original topic.  TongueTongue
p.p.p.s.  Salman did NOT write Suryavanshi, so check your facts people before making remarks.  TongueTongueTongue
this is simply called indirect 'BASHING'.  VEER is not the biggest movie tht is to be talked abt in the milennium..other movies are mentioned both in the topic and the heading as well...and even i specially not said abt veer only in first place....the discusssion started by people on 'veer' first try to read the things and then write.

Indirect bashing??  LOLLOLLOL  Point out the words I used which were insulting, and then I will believe that what I wrote is bashing.  TongueTongue   I merely said I am not in the mood to argue as I don't want to loose my temper.  So far, I have kept my calm and am trying to do so as I promised preity*zinta ji that I will try to keep my cool.

In any case, I have reported to the mods, and they can look into the matter and decide.  TongueTongue

I can read just fine and quite aware of how the discussion started.  No need to tell me that.  TongueTongueTongue

-Aladin-

IF-Dazzler

-Aladin-

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged

^^^

yeah and whatever u r doing is also indirect bashing and i have also reported it to the mods...they should deal with it

and u always find insults in my posts i don't know why...because if i can see the discussion was running smoothly when u started the usual indirect bashing which always disturbs the atmosphere of the forum

I am not the one who is labelling others by calling their talk "TRASH" and calling them "FOULMOUTHED".  Tongue  These are considered "insults".  TongueTongueTongue

If you write them, I am bound to find it, specially if it's a topic of my interest.  I could have also used offensive language in my post, but I choose not to.  TongueTongue

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Indirect bashing??  LOLLOLLOL  Point out the words I used which were insulting, and then I will believe that what I wrote is bashing.  TongueTongue   I merely said I am not in the mood to argue as I don't want to loose my temper.  So far, I have kept my calm and am trying to do so as I promised preity*zinta ji that I will try to keep my cool.

In any case, I have reported to the mods, and they can look into the matter and decide.  TongueTongue

I can read just fine and quite aware of how the discussion started.  No need to tell me that.  TongueTongueTongue
yes u need to know becoz u did indirect bashing and urself know where and why? i have reported it also o preity*zinta and she will now see herself how u start discussing with indirect bashing...Tongue

no more discussions from my side...dont want this topic closed just because of those silly fights again...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top