Vansh will overhear Veer-Ichcha

rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I think Vansh will overhear the conversation of Veer-Ichcha hiding behind the curtains where Veer will be holding Ichcha's hands and telling her that she is his future wife. But probably he will not confront Veer-Ichcha then. He will play along with that he wants to marry Ichcha and later Veer will also come to know that Vansh wants to marry Ichcha.
Veer will convince his family that if they acept Vansh-Ichcha marriage then he will nullify his divorce and bring back Tapasya, only for his brother's sake.
Tapasya will be happy that her plan is working. Then Vansh-Ichcha marriage day will come. Vansh will be very happy with everything going on and Veer will be sad but will not disclose his sorrow to Vansh.
Then the marriage will happen.Tapasya will happy that Ichcha is gone from Veer's life.
Then during the bidaai, the twist will happen.Vansh will come in front of everyone from somewhere behind and will tell that he knew that Veer loves Ichcha as he overheard their conversation and rest details he got from Kasar Kaka (the secretary/accountant of Datta ji).But he played along with his drama of marrying Ichcha as there was a lot of opposition for Veer-Ichcha marriage. So he kept quite and in the main moment, he replced Veer with him as the groom by convincing Veer and it was Veer, not him, who performed the marriage rituals with Ichcha without letting anyone know as there was Sehra on groom's face. Now then nobody will be able to do anything as Veer-Tapasya both signed the divorce papers and Veer has married Ichcha with all rituals.

Just my imagination, guys....😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkdaisy thumbnail
👍🏼 good story...i was also thinking of the same lines!!!
pisces16 thumbnail
I sure hope the creative writers think of this....
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good story ,and good twist but will creators will do this or they are going to perform Ichha vanish marriage,It is very very bad to shoe Ichha and Vanish marriage,there will be no meaning of relations as Ichha will become Bhabi to veer
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the person behind the curtains could be chanda or taps ...
the precaps are so misleading !!
there can be another conversation too between iccha- vansh which veer overhears 😆
anything can happen ..
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
may be daddaji
anything can happen
if it is vansh then
i want vansh to tell mai tht since ichaa is a servants daughter
i dont want to marry her
but i want to marry a thakur;s daughter
no one will be ready to marry me
but i decided to marry tapasya since her demand in market is lessi am sure she will be ready to marry if i show her some diamonds
so bless us mai
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya,, agree with you vijaya,,,it would be chanda or tapu,,
anyways,,,i really hate the way tapu talks to bhagvan  these days,,bhagvan ji,,,hume bacha lo,,icha or vansh ki prem kahani ko thora aur uljha do,etc,,,

and all her wishes granted,,,remember nani's dialogues to ichha,,aj kal toh bhagvan ji teri prathna sun ker hi decide kerte hain sab kuch,,,,

but infact,,, creatives tapu ki prathna sun ker decide kerte hain,, kay kis ki kisse shadi kerwani ha???
veerich thumbnail
the person behind the curtain is definately iccha's love - tapu
& then tapu will say " oh!!!!! sorry mene ap dono ko disturb kar diya"
at this iccha will reply " nhi tapu mein tujhe hi dhoond rhi thi.mene tujhe bhot miss kiya tapu, mein tujhe bhot pyar krti hu etc ...etc...😆
shiwani2002sg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

ya,, agree with you vijaya,,,it would be chanda or tapu,,

anyways,,,i really hate the way tapu talks to bhagvan  these days,,bhagvan ji,,,hume bacha lo,,icha or vansh ki prem kahani ko thora aur uljha do,etc,,,

and all her wishes granted,,,remember nani's dialogues to ichha,,aj kal toh bhagvan ji teri prathna sun ker hi decide kerte hain sab kuch,,,,

but infact,,, creatives tapu ki prathna sun ker decide kerte hain,, kay kis ki kisse shadi kerwani ha???

even i agree ..its chanda or tapu
tuma thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittu_084

I think Vansh will overhear the conversation of Veer-Ichcha hiding behind the curtains where Veer will be holding Ichcha's hands and telling her that she is his future wife. But probably he will not confront Veer-Ichcha then. He will play along with that he wants to marry Ichcha and later Veer will also come to know that Vansh wants to marry Ichcha.
Veer will convince his family that if they acept Vansh-Ichcha marriage then he will nullify his divorce and bring back Tapasya, only for his brother's sake.
Tapasya will be happy that her plan is working. Then Vansh-Ichcha marriage day will come. Vansh will be very happy with everything going on and Veer will be sad but will not disclose his sorrow to Vansh.
Then the marriage will happen.Tapasya will happy that Ichcha is gone from Veer's life.
Then during the bidaai, the twist will happen.Vansh will come in front of everyone from somewhere behind and will tell that he knew that Veer loves Ichcha as he overheard their conversation and rest details he got from Kasar Kaka (the secretary/accountant of Datta ji).But he played along with his drama of marrying Ichcha as there was a lot of opposition for Veer-Ichcha marriage. So he kept quite and in the main moment, he replced Veer with him as the groom by convincing Veer and it was Veer, not him, who performed the marriage rituals with Ichcha without letting anyone know as there was Sehra on groom's face. Now then nobody will be able to do anything as Veer-Tapasya both signed the divorce papers and Veer has married Ichcha with all rituals.

Just my imagination, guys....😆

If that happen that way rittu the show will be very interesting to wach.