Mamaji's home and Vinu's Loan

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I have a feeling that now that Mamiji is sick.......vinu might have to give the loan money up for her treatment or Mamaji is going to offer to put his home for mortage so that they can get the money for the treatment and Vinu's wrong doings will be out.....................They in turn will be stuck some how.............Even though there is a good chance that Vasu will ask Sadhna to sign the divorce papers for money for the treatment.....I think that is a little to far fetched...................Ragini is her  real daughter.............she has every right to pay for whatever the treatment will cost...........I mean  if she still doesn't know about her mothers sickness..........then that is stupid on CT's part......................So basically what I am saying is Vasu offering money to Sadhna should be out of the question................it doens't make any logical sense.......................

Edited by taral83 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shorti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree. i find it totally unrealistic that ragini still doesn't know that her mom is ill.  i hope that vasu doesn't ask her to sign divorce papers in return for money, because knowing sadhna, she will. 
taral83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shorti21

i agree. i find it totally unrealistic that ragini still doesn't know that her mom is ill.  i hope that vasu doesn't ask her to sign divorce papers in return for money, because knowing sadhna, she will. 

I mean a deal like that doesn't even make sense...................and Sadhna sorry to say............but would be the biggest idiot for giving into that deal....................that would be really dumb and selfish..............First of all there are other options then to take that deal.......sadhna doesn't have to take it on...........she has other ways..........NUMBER ONE..........tell ranveer..........................two tell Alekh.............and three if she really didn't want to disturb her jiji......but sorry this time you will have to.............TELL HER DAUGHTER!!!!!! I would be really pissed if thats the deal that Vasu puts up.............that just simplyyyyyyyyyyyyy doesn't make NO SSEEENNSSeee!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taral83

I mean a deal like that doesn't even make sense...................and Sadhna sorry to say............but would be the biggest idiot for giving into that deal....................that would be really dumb and selfish..............First of all there are other options then to take that deal.......sadhna doesn't have to take it on...........she has other ways..........NUMBER ONE..........tell ranveer..........................two tell Alekh.............and three if she really didn't want to disturb her jiji......but sorry this time you will have to.............TELL HER DAUGHTER!!!!!! I would be really pissed if thats the deal that Vasu puts up.............that just simplyyyyyyyyyyyyy doesn't make NO SSEEENNSSeee!

Vasu's overconfidence and this mistake will reveal all her manipulations...This act of Vasu will reveal many stuff of the past also...lets wait and watch. Its for sure that Alekh and Sdahna wont get divorced...but Vasu will get exposed. Its high time that her sins are exposed...
suprise007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taral83

Couldn't Agree With U mo, She's done enough 4 that ungrateful family -Mamaji
taral83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suprise007

Couldn't Agree With U mo, She's done enough 4 that ungrateful family -Mamaji

its not even only about that...............they are indeed ungrateful...........but I think Ragini needs to know now........so she can also do her duties as a daughter............by not telling her Sadhna is taking that right away.............However, after telling Ragini....and Ragini doesn't do anything but cry............then we can point a finger at her...........but until she doesn't know.........we can't and we shouldn't have too..............I truly want Ragini to get a chance to do something for her parents for once.....................Sadhna's thinking behind it might be pure......she might not want to bother her jiji........and cause more problems............and she thinks she can handle it on her own............but you have to remember...........Mamiji is her mother........!! if something is to happen to mamiji only due to money.....Ragini will ask......why didn't you tell me........I could have gave the money for the operation...............also......If Vasu does make a deal for money for divorce..........then I have to say........as much as I love Sadhna........that will be nothing but her fault...............there is no reason......absolutely no reason none at all.............Why you would agree with such a stupid deal vs....telling Ranvir if not Ragini (who can tell her instead)........and let them help........Sadhna doesn't need to take everything on her shoulders alone.........there is no need to this time............