So time for Kuch Kuch Hota Hey Climax:-) - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Sue According To Me It  Will be HUm Dil De Chuke Smanam....

Guys Please Wake Up And Start Another War Against Themmmm....Lets Just Make This Freak Understand What Viwers Are.......

Please Join Me In To Close DMG.........No DMG Forvever..........
In kuch kuch hota hai Rani's Character dies.here Armaan dies........Sharukh's moves on Ridzi moves on .....sharukh marries kajol....ridzie marries sid.

wah wah.

kya love story hai. 🥳
anjie22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Evita.

In kuch kuch hota hai Rani's Character dies.here Armaan dies........Sharukh's moves on Ridzi moves on .....sharukh marries kajol....ridzie marries sid.

wah wah.

kya love story hai. 🥳

You can also say that since Rani was a stop gap arrangement in the eternal Love Story of SRK and Kajol same is the case with the stop gap Sid..... 😉
Angelic_J thumbnail
Originally posted by: Evita.

wah wah.

kya love story hai. 🥳

You crack me up Evi😆
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post as always Sue👍🏼

KKHH is my favourite movie and KaJen my favourite couple..!😍
KKHH reminds me of the famous dialogue "Hum ek bar jeete hai ek bar marte hai shaadi bhi ek bar hoti hai aur PYAR bhi ek hi bar hota hai..bar bar nahi hota"😳
Armaan and Riddhima love each other and will love each other for life and will get married to each other and no one else!!
Do what may AR are going to be together at the end....😊.
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Going with what Anku said...

Remember Kajol and Reema's scene after the engagement?
Reema asks Kajol if she loves Aman (Salman) and she says that she already fell in love (and.. obviously she meant Rahul). When Kajol said that you automatically get the feeling that she means she only fell in love once, and even though Rahul (SRK) is nowhere near her, and she hasn't seen him in 8 years or so, she still loves him. Same with Sid & Riddhima. Riddhima will say yes only for her family, but she will only love Armaan - until one day she meets Armaan, just like when Anjali (Kajol) met Rahul once again. Sid will know Riddhima loves Armaan (for sure here, unlike Salman) and on their wedding day, bring Armaan & Riddhima together!

I wouldn't mind if the story goes a different way, as long as AR come together. <3

wah wah.

kya story hai! 😉
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Aaaaaaw sue and reemz, you guys just said it all !!

and sue i so wish the storyline moves like this i really want them back together !!
and your vms !! aaaaaah you make the most beautiful vm's girl !!