Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

921royalb1ndumvatsaazminamprabhamahcirchhedabhanot_nishasoujik27faz28niki_pnpandey1nungakakaswarajgirsaggi80ER_ER_YAanilamistryactivesonalchowdhury_riniivanta29***Anu***abiakshimegha.p~~~Sweta~~~cloudzArsha85crazyballsp87viraf4usushavviahutakripsySri_NidhiKhaLidaHhamsghGauri22bookbrain007sam78sihutanya_vibahaneaparakshitijJes75soap-criticbumtrinketkweetrockstarfuzzyfaceapknfjholsweetshabRoarkashbipashaneela226vrsharma-SilverFlames-minuuammoosstranger2roseAnu-Reddyswan20*Piku*meghapartiMallika113leena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 8th February" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Thank you nikki.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

activesonalnikita_88

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks Niks.. I thought for a change you will get a thriller epi to do.. but sems Cvs are after you dearLOLHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anna44nikita_88

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Thanks Niks.. I thought for a change you will get a thriller epi to do.. but sems Cvs are after you dearLOLHug

BT hates me, its ok I am use to it now, oh well!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammoos

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Thank you Niki for updating another filler episode.
The good part (if we have to find one) is that we see Santu trying to make it on her on and away from being abused.

This week will pass in making the Jamnagar-kidnapping-Dharampur connection so that Santu can get back to her base. I will not be surprised if we see Santru staying awake at night trying to find out how the kidnappers do their work. She may voluntarily set herself up for getting kidnapped as she loves doing that.

Edited by soap-critic - 08 February 2010 at 1:10pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_chamsghGauri22aksnanna44fuzzyface-SilverFlames-ammoosMallika113nikita_88pyar-ishk

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Niki for the update..

Another boring episode.. I think the CV's are sleeping when they make these drama's.. Ouch

DM finally made an appearence outside his room.. Its sad him giving the speech about trust... Maybe he thinks that is the only way he can express his anguish by telling everyone else about relationships..

Wednesday hopefully Santu will get kidnapped as the promo was just to get everyone in.. Maybe Santu's saviour will be Sanrang??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hamsghanna44Mallika113nikita_88

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update and you so much details for filler episode. Thanks ClapClapClap 

Tell you truth I actually enjoyed today episode even though it was filler. Santo spoke alot of english words today and it doesn't matter where Santo goes people get attached to her quickly, we still can't trust them though this is Ekta characters we talking about the woman can turn a mouse into Tiger. Santo isn't at M-mansion begging forgiveness. Duffor when to another town and got a job to take care of herself, I love it. DM had a little glow to his face and step in his walk today and that's from seeing his wife once. It look's like the lion is about to be awaken.

I wondered where these women are disappearing to?

Edited by pyar-ishk - 08 February 2010 at 1:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hamsghaparakshitijanna44nikita_88

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Niki, thanks for the update dear.    This track is better than the prev tracks.  Santu trying to make it on her own,using her own 2 hands is a good sign.   She will def bring the kidnappers her way too, with her innocence and charm, atleast I hope so.  She will convert them in to good guys.  Sarung might help Santu in some way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamsghanna44nikita_88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top