CID and Aahat! Mahaepisode - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
I wouldn't blame Freedy, he's doing his job, getting paid extra to do all that. I rather find it comical on how one can think of a serial when they are looking for clues in the body etc. Makes me laugh, LOL.

I don't understand why Fireworks is not spending enough money on CID. I mean look at Powder, it's so realistic. CID should live up to it's expectations and shows who's boss. Doesn't BP Singh realize that he's got competition. I think BP's BP is not normal nowadays.   ðŸ˜†

They're spending more money on Aahat, which is the stupidest show on TV. I'd prefer sitting through the soaps rather than that. Everything is so unrealistic. Makes me wanna throw the TV. Initially, I gave it a chance but it didn't work out. The three idiots with cameras for recording spirits that too is a bit too much. Audience ko gadha samajh ke rakha hain. Then, there's that elf who looks like he's jumped out of a Harry Potter book. The fixed cast makes me vomit.   ðŸ¤¢ I wish they bring back the old Aahar and show the Aditya Srivastava episode; that one was spine-chilling.

I dont know how the director even got the idea of combining these two serials.  These two belong to two different genres. How can CID believe in aatmas and all ...

the comedy thing is that cid cops don't believe on attma ecept freddy.and in aahat they believe in attma .how can it come togther for 12 feb
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Aahat in its present avatar is plain horrible. 3 Fools going around solving aatma cases, thats non-sense. Aahat started out so well.

There was one story starring Kawaljeet and Om Puri. Om Puri was a magician who gave human sacrifices to gain black magic powers. Due to these powers he makes a great magician and earns a lot. One day a reporter finds the secret about his powers, he tell her no to sleep else she will die. Whenever she sleeps, Om Puri enters her dream and tries to kill her. She survives many sich attacks when she wakes up she is badly bruised. She has been up since 8 days she goes to a Doctor played by Kawaljeet and asks him to give her some medicine that will keep her awake. He thinks the girl is stressed, so he gives a sedative injecttion. Suddenly she starts getting buise marks all over and dies infront of him. He is accused of having killed her but her knows its the Magician behind it. The Doctor meets the magician and tells him that he will expose the magician as he knows the truth. Now the magician thretens the doc not to sleep else he will die. How the doc gets out of it was a fantastic story to watch.

Now such stories had a supernatural theme to them but were not a mere display of Ramsay Movie like horrid makeup. Thats what Aahat is now - a display of terrible makeup. Its sooooo in your face, I can't even stand the promos.

The original Aahat was miles ahead of the current version. What I liked was that the original series was like a mix of Twilight Zone, Outer Limits and traditional horror. Some stories did not have any supernatural element: just fantastic plot twists and turns. Some were sci-fi stories. And the supernatural ones were much better than the Zee Horror Show stuff we have now. Towards the end, it became more and more of a Zee Horror Show remake and from season 2 onwards it has become progressively worse.

I think it's clear what they doing: they are trying to use CID to promote Aahat 4 because that show is incapable of surviving on its own. But what they don't realize is that this will harm CID: the supernatural stuff simply shouldn't exist in CID's world. Plus Aahat is now terrible; please don't let CID be associated with it.😕
Edited by Kal El - 14 years ago
The last thing i want is ACP hunting those atmas ...
It's a shame, really. It just goes to show how The TV industry has gone down. Back in the good DD days and the old Zee and Sony days, they actually put in the hard effort and time to please the viewers. Old Aahat, Saturday Night Suspense, Raja Aur Rancho, all these legends and more are just priceless. But now everyone is interested in commercialiazation and TRP's. They don't care what the audience thinks.
This Maha-Episode is a nightmare. Anyway from what I have been observing for sometime, what they show in the promos is not there in the actual edit of the CID Episode. So hopefull this scene will not be there. The trick they did when Aahat was relaunched, a girl escape in CID case and lads on some weid railway station in Aahat. That was a crap idea but still better than seeing CID Team in Aahat. I hope they just show a criminal dying in CID and waking up in Aahat. The connection should end then and there. I don't want CID Team to participate in Aahat. O God no please no.
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

This Maha-Episode is a nightmare. Anyway from what I have been observing for sometime, what they show in the promos is not there in the actual edit of the CID Episode. So hopefull this scene will not be there. The trick they did when Aahat was relaunched, a girl escape in CID case and lads on some weid railway station in Aahat. That was a crap idea but still better than seeing CID Team in Aahat. I hope they just show a criminal dying in CID and waking up in Aahat. The connection should end then and there. I don't want CID Team to participate in Aahat. O God no please no.
Same here...I cannot bear the thought of Daya slapping an 'atma'!!!
Imagine.....the atma wakes up...Freddie sees it and reports it to Daya and Abhijeet. They make fun of Freddie and go after it. Daya tells Abhijeet....yeh koi chor hai....aatama bankar sabko dara raha hai...Abhijeet shoots at it, but the bullet goes through it. Daya says 'tumhare nishane ko kya ho gaya?'. Main dikhata hoon isko....and raises his hand...and his hand goes through thin air.. What would their reaction be????🤣

And they come back and tell Freddie...haan tumne theek kaha...woh aatma hai. And the 3 of them run for their lives and tell ACP.

ACP looks at Daya and Abhijeet and says 'Daya, Abhijeet....tum bhi aatma par vishwas karne lage'. Daya standing with his head down and Abhijeet trying to protest, 'Sir maine goli mari par woh aar par chali gayi...Daya ne thappad mara, uska haaath bhi aar paar ho gaya, iska matlab kya hai Sir'. 🤣

Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

Imagine.....the atma wakes up...Freddie sees it and reports it to Daya and Abhijeet. They make fun of Freddie and go after it. Daya tells Abhijeet....yeh koi chor hai....aatama bankar sabko dara raha hai...Abhijeet shoots at it, but the bullet goes through it. Daya says 'tumhare nishane ko kya ho gaya?'. Main dikhata hoon isko....and raises his hand...and his hand goes through thin air.. What would their reaction be????🤣

And they come back and tell Freddie...haan tumne theek kaha...woh aatma hai. And the 3 of them run for their lives and tell ACP.

ACP looks at Daya and Abhijeet and says 'Daya, Abhijeet....tum bhi aatma par vishwas karne lage'. Daya standing with his head down and Abhijeet trying to protest, 'Sir maine goli mari par woh aar par chali gayi...Daya ne thappad mara, uska haaath bhi aar paar ho gaya, iska matlab kya hai Sir'. 🤣

To this ACP will reply "KUCHH TO GADBAD HAI ABHIJIT KUCHH TO GADBAD HAI"
O God I can't stop laughing 🤣

What a perfect script for Comedy Circus.

Originally posted by visrom

I cannot bear the thought of Daya slapping an 'atma'!!!
Daya Sir slapping an Aatma, 😆 ðŸ˜† that thought never occured to me.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago