Dill Mill Gaye

   

We want YuNa: YuNa OS-Pg.12 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 27

---ayesha---

Goldie

---ayesha---

Joined: 16 December 2009

Posts: 1692

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss_precious

i also i would like naina to so things for yuvi..............like cook him a dinner....celebrate his birthday..........and make him feel special in some kinda way......coz he hasn't had any1 do that for him yet..........

OMG I would love to see these scenes .Bonus would be watching our princess actually do some work.That would be a really fun to watch.Remember her famous line "Main kaam nahi karti !!!"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

InterstellarAntaresanjananazir

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We want YuNa: YuNa OS-Pg.12 (Page 9)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Joined: 02 December 2009

Posts: 6378

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha09

Originally posted by miss_precious

i also i would like naina to so things for yuvi..............like cook him a dinner....celebrate his birthday..........and make him feel special in some kinda way......coz he hasn't had any1 do that for him yet..........

OMG I would love to see these scenes .Bonus would be watching our princess actually do some work.That would be a really fun to watch.Remember her famous line "Main kaam nahi karti !!!"


we have so much of creativity and imagination on the forum......want the CVs to borrow some ideas from us if they are running out of it and don't know how to continue....we can feed them with some interesting twists and turns too....Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---ayesha---Interstellaranjananazir

---ayesha---

Goldie

---ayesha---

Joined: 16 December 2009

Posts: 1692

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KSG2

i totally agree...i'm desperately waiting for a yuna scene in each epi as i'm only watching dmg for them....
ME too !! ME too !! ME too !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AntaresKSG2anjananazir

Interstellar

IF-Rockerz

Interstellar

Joined: 28 November 2009

Posts: 6107

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss_precious

yami..........OMG i fell in love with your YuNa shopping spree..............and would love to watch that om screen......

i also i would like naina to so things for yuvi..............like cook him a dinner....celebrate his birthday..........and make him feel special in some kinda way......coz he hasn't had any1 do that for him yet..........

CVs make note of this


lol safina.. i have already imagined so many scenes like cooking for him, naina-the land lady at yuvi's house, yuvi's care for ailing naina... all in the style of shopping spree...

thanks for ur compliment on 'YuNa shopping spree'...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---ayesha---Antaresanjananazir

---ayesha---

Goldie

---ayesha---

Joined: 16 December 2009

Posts: 1692

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starry_night

Originally posted by ayesha09

Originally posted by miss_precious




we have so much of creativity and imagination on the forum......want the CVs to borrow some ideas from us if they are running out of it and don't know how to continue....we can feed them with some interesting twists and turns too....Wink
CVs should definetly take note from us.They do seem to have gone bankrupt of the ideas.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

InterstellarAntaresanjananazir

Interstellar

IF-Rockerz

Interstellar

Joined: 28 November 2009

Posts: 6107

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgfan03

hi yami...u can call me neha...


lol one more neha *hugs*...

alight on YuNa island then n there neha...

lol it is full of craziness unlimited...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Antaresanjananazir

anjananazir

IF-Stunnerz

anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006

Posts: 49491

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Lolz safina your really crasyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Antares

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Joined: 02 December 2009

Posts: 6378

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tushtih7

Originally posted by miss_precious

yami..........OMG i fell in love with your YuNa shopping spree..............and would love to watch that om screen......

i also i would like naina to so things for yuvi..............like cook him a dinner....celebrate his birthday..........and make him feel special in some kinda way......coz he hasn't had any1 do that for him yet..........

CVs make note of this


lol safina.. i have already imagined so many scenes like cooking for him, naina-the land lady at yuvi's house, yuvi's care for ailing naina... all in the style of shopping spree...

thanks for ur compliment on 'YuNa shopping spree'...


yamiiiiiiii......plz write those scenes......we are starved of YuNa........am literally begging.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Interstellaranjananazir

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
('*.YuNa's Love Island.*)#11 Labon Ko

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

-Lana 1202 21041 01 February 2010 at 1:05pm
By karan.my.armaan
One Shot-YuNa

2 3 4 5 6 7

-bhootni- 48 3659 28 January 2010 at 6:01pm
By adiarmaan
One Shot-YuNa

2 3 4 5

-bhootni- 38 3180 19 January 2010 at 10:04am
By ...anshu...
('*.YuNa's Love Island.*)#8 Next Thread pg124

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

26javey 1206 22545 07 January 2010 at 7:11am
By priyanka4340
What draws you to YuNa?

2 3 4 5

Eloquent 38 2225 31 December 2009 at 4:08am
By Eloquent

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.