We want YuNa: YuNa OS-Pg.12 - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by ayesha09

I totally agree.Creatives can do whatever they want with other characters,but atleast they should give us a couple of YUNA scenes each day.Why are YUNA's screen space sacrificed whenever there is any twist in DMG??I watch this show only for YUNA and just to catch a glimpse of them I have to bear the agony of watching the whole show.(seriously getting sick of all the shouting and accusing by a certain character).I wish CVs would understand that there are many YUNA fans who wait desperately to watch their story.They should be given equal screen space in the show.

could not agree more.......they can do whatever they want to with the other characters....but why neglect YuNa......they are one of the lead couples......even am desperate to watch their story....
Originally posted by Tushtih7

lol on the same platform...
Agonies we bear in the name of love(or craziness!!!) LOL
Originally posted by dmgfan03

m soo happy to see that there are lots of crazy fans of YUNA like me....

come to the island then.....you will get to see the real craziness.....

We also need some song seqeunce on them Edited by anjananazir - 14 years ago
lol exactly yami...we'll make sure that the CVs notice us with our craziness...after all it is a crazy world :P
Originally posted by a2zahid

i agree

thanx for agreeing....am glad there are so many YuNa fans out there who feel the same as me...
Originally posted by ayesha09

Agonies we bear in the name of love(or craziness!!!) LOL

lol i believe we r crazily in luv with YuNa...
Originally posted by Bronze.

yes equal screen time plz...we want to see yuna

yeah......atleast equal screen time if not more....we are not demanding something out of the world....its in their hands.....they can do it if they want to....hopefully they do.
Originally posted by anjananazir

We also need some song seqeunce on them

anji.. wait dear... we will work out for now so that we get to see their faces atleast...

how many times do i have to catch up with the old scenes of YuNa lol... i want new ones...

since valentines day is comming..so don't you all think there should be a nice, romentic episode on yuna......