Page 2 of 27

Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 3 Page 27

Sofna

IF-Sizzlerz

Sofna

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Agree Pri, these 'we want Yuna' posts have been popping up frequently since Rhiddz return..............but there has been no result.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Antares

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We want YuNa: YuNa OS-Pg.12 (Page 2)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

miss_precious

IF-Dazzler

miss_precious

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
like we had a WHOLE episode of SidMa.........we want a WHOLE QUALITY EPISODE of YuNa ONLY!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

InterstellarAntaresAbsoluvSofnaanjananazir

anjananazir

IF-Stunnerz

anjananazir

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Agree priyanka not only 1 but 2 or 3 we YUNA fans deserve that it has been 2 weeks and we see only sidma or whatever they call them it's enough now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Antares

dmgfan03

dmgfan03

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
absolutelu right....yuna's track has been sidelined so much that there is hardely 1-2 min scene in a week which is soooooo unfair....they are also not shown in the precape as well as in promos....its my request to cv's that plz plz...give some attention to YUNA....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Antaresanjananazir

Interstellar

IF-Rockerz

Interstellar

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
it had been nearly 5 weeks we didn't get a YuNa promo..

n we are gifted with a pitiable YuNa time slot..

but still i watch this hopin things will turn good n favorable with justified screen spacing after the old issues are settled..

.. i wud luv it, if they gives us the exact YuNa time schedule prior hand.. i wud jus watch their part n move on.. even i am not watching any other part( dat are gettin me on nerve), other than YuNa, keeping myself occupied with my work during those scenes..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AntaresSofnaanjananazir

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

we should actually stop calling them CVS..coz there is not an iota of creativity left in them..

they r so hell bent on making Sid Rid a pair by hook or crook ..they actually have totally lost count that there is already a beautiful n at the sam time complicated love story here..our YuNa...

Their recent rule is show one short scene between em once a week to keep us pacified...as if we do not realise this...

I know...they are trying to act clever....and think that they can get away with anything......YuNa's storyline is damn interesting.....its high time the CVs should focus on developing it properly....they should devote some time to their track also...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofnaanjananazir

Interstellar

IF-Rockerz

Interstellar

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss_precious

like we had a WHOLE episode of SidMa.........we want a WHOLE QUALITY EPISODE of YuNa ONLY!!!!

wud luv dat safina... n will be justifiable too

AntaresSofnaanjananazir

Absoluv

IF-Sizzlerz

Absoluv

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I totally agree...We all YUNA fans have the right to see some quality YUNA scenes....seems like ages since we had any good YUNA scene....

Please CVs....don't do this to us and the MOST POPULAR JODI OF DMG2....YUVI-NAINASmile....

Understood that due to public demand u guys r trying to rope in Armaan but that doesn't mean you ignore YUNA track....Infact the CVs must focus on the YUNA track coz once Armaan scene is done they will need to show some substantial development in the YUNA track....

Now that YUNA have confessed their love for each other....I'm sure they can show a naughty YUVI trying to spend as much time possible with Naina....for example calling her to the store room or somewhere by doing some bahana and then hugging her & being naughty & all ...Wink...this wud also help their bond develop stronger & they both need to spend time together to be able to trust each other completely.....

Sometimes they can show a naughty NAINA trying to spend time with busy Yuvi with all her pranks....Wink....then show an angry YUVI turn romantic....Wink

OHHHH ...all the possibilities....So Please CVs...show us nice, cute , romantic, scenes & hugs of YUNA....Wink...a little more than eyelock...Wud love to see the attah goonding scene on YUNA...Wink (possibly at YUVI's house)

AntaresSofnaanjananazir

Post Reply New Post

Go to top