Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Tushtih7

lol safina.. i have already imagined so many scenes like cooking for him, naina-the land lady at yuvi's house, yuvi's care for ailing naina... all in the style of shopping spree...

thanks for ur compliment on 'YuNa shopping spree'...

yamiiiiiiii......plz write those scenes......we are starved of YuNa........am literally begging.....

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
totally agree we need more yuna, im onli watching dmg for them... i need more of them, everyday i watch in the hope that i'll see them and end up watching the whole epi, sumtyms it worth the try but sumtyms :(
Interstellar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Starry_night

@yami.....would love to see the scene you have written being featured on YuNa......its superb......wish had some medium through which we could make the CVs read those cute, romantic scenes that you people write and also make them see our craziness....lolz

i'm already disappointed due to lack of YuNa scenes...

lol now u make me dream of those scenes getting aired...

a far fetched dream but wish it comes true... i would luv to write more romances...
Antares thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadz_J

totally agree we need more yuna, im onli watching dmg for them... i need more of them, everyday i watch in the hope that i'll see them and end up watching the whole epi, sumtyms it worth the try but sumtyms :(

these days watching dmg is just a waste of time for YuNa fans.....everyday I watch it in the hope that finally today they would be shown....but no.....its again full of SidMa.....

MJHT-DMG thumbnail
I Agree this sidma track is going nowhere!! I prefer to see more YuNa than this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
EssenceSkye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
EXACTLY!!!! I want more more more YuNa!!!
anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lolz these days i am done watching DMG in 5 seconds the only thing i do is skip all the scenes
Antares thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjananazir

Lolz these days i am done watching DMG in 5 seconds the only thing i do is skip all the scenes

me too....I just sit and watch old scenes of them on youtube...
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

these days watching dmg is just a waste of time for YuNa fans.....everyday I watch it in the hope that finally today they would be shown....but no.....its again full of SidMa.....

i knw its not fair today was like horrible, but i managed to skip and get my nainzie smile๐Ÿ˜Š and yuvi helping and lol the J's๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† it was still okay tho i was hoping for sum yuna, maybe tom yuna carrying the baby๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

me too....I just sit and watch old scenes of them on youtube...

Me too but i want to watch also new scenes๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‰