We want YuNa: YuNa OS-Pg.12 - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Agree priyanka not only 1 but 2 or 3 we YUNA fans deserve that it has been 2 weeks and we see only sidma or whatever they call them it's enough now
absolutelu right....yuna's track has been sidelined so much that there is hardely 1-2 min scene in a week which is soooooo unfair....they are also not shown in the precape as well as in promos....its my request to cv's that plz plz...give some attention to YUNA....
it had been nearly 5 weeks we didn't get a YuNa promo..

n we are gifted with a pitiable YuNa time slot..

but still i watch this hopin things will turn good n favorable with justified screen spacing after the old issues are settled..

.. i wud luv it, if they gives us the exact YuNa time schedule prior hand.. i wud jus watch their part n move on.. even i am not watching any other part( dat are gettin me on nerve), other than YuNa, keeping myself occupied with my work during those scenes..
Originally posted by eveline

we should actually stop calling them CVS..coz there is not an iota of creativity left in them..

they r so hell bent on making Sid Rid a pair by hook or crook ..they actually have totally lost count that there is already a beautiful n at the sam time complicated love story here..our YuNa...

Their recent rule is show one short scene between em once a week to keep us pacified...as if we do not realise this...

I know...they are trying to act clever....and think that they can get away with anything......YuNa's storyline is damn interesting.....its high time the CVs should focus on developing it properly....they should devote some time to their track also...
Originally posted by miss_precious

like we had a WHOLE episode of SidMa.........we want a WHOLE QUALITY EPISODE of YuNa ONLY!!!!

wud luv dat safina... n will be justifiable too
I totally agree...We all YUNA fans have the right to see some quality YUNA scenes....seems like ages since we had any good YUNA scene....

Please CVs....don't do this to us and the MOST POPULAR JODI OF DMG2....YUVI-NAINA😊....

Understood that due to public demand u guys r trying to rope in Armaan but that doesn't mean you ignore YUNA track....Infact the CVs must focus on the YUNA track coz once Armaan scene is done they will need to show some substantial development in the YUNA track....

Now that YUNA have confessed their love for each other....I'm sure they can show a naughty YUVI trying to spend as much time possible with Naina....for example calling her to the store room or somewhere by doing some bahana and then hugging her & being naughty & all ...πŸ˜‰...this wud also help their bond develop stronger & they both need to spend time together to be able to trust each other completely.....

Sometimes they can show a naughty NAINA trying to spend time with busy Yuvi with all her pranks....πŸ˜‰....then show an angry YUVI turn romantic....πŸ˜‰

OHHHH ...all the possibilities....So Please CVs...show us nice, cute , romantic, scenes & hugs of YUNA....πŸ˜‰...a little more than eyelock...Wud love to see the attah goonding scene on YUNA...πŸ˜‰ (possibly at YUVI's house)
Originally posted by Sofna

Agree Pri, these 'we want Yuna' posts have been popping up frequently since Rhiddz return..............but there has been no result.

yeah......we are too tired of all this.....seriously want the CVs to act upon it....
I totally agree.Creatives can do whatever they want with other characters,but atleast they should give us a couple of YUNA scenes each day.Why are YUNA's screen space sacrificed whenever there is any twist in DMG??I watch this show only for YUNA and just to catch a glimpse of them I have to bear the agony of watching the whole show.(seriously getting sick of all the shouting and accusing by a certain character).I wish CVs would understand that there are many YUNA fans who wait desperately to watch their story.They should be given equal screen space in the show.
Originally posted by miss_precious

like we had a WHOLE episode of SidMa.........we want a WHOLE QUALITY EPISODE of YuNa ONLY!!!!

exactly safina........there have been many such epis where only SidMa are shown and we just get to see YuNa in glimpses....want an epi of YuNa....or make it 2-3 such epis...
lol true say we do want more yuna scenes or you all have to do deal with very very very crazy fans :P