Dill Mill Gaye

We want YuNa: YuNa OS-Pg.12

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey YuNa fans,

I am sure all of you are gonna agree with me that we hardly get any YuNa scenes these days. After their confession and Raj's entry the CVs have just stopped showing them. Even if they are shown its just for 1-2 minutes. We got a fire escape scene last Wednesday and on thursday and friday there was no YuNa.....and even today we did not get a proper YuNa scene.......just a bit of them. I don't think they are some show pieces which are being used to keep us glued to the show. We want some quality YuNa scenes......can't take this anymore. As it is they are never shown in the promos or the precaps. We love YuNa and definitely want to see more of them.

P.S. - This is not a bashing post so please refrain yourself from doing that.
Edited by Starry_night - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you priyanka we YUNA fans also have the right for some YUNA scenes not just for 1-2 min or just for some seconds it has already been 2 weeks this is totally not fair to the YUNA fans..WE WANT YUNA Edited by anjananazir - 14 years ago
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i know it is not allowed...but honestly this time to get CVs attention..i felt u should have typed the whole post in BIG STRONG BIG CASE CAPITAL LETTERS.

they deserve it 😡
Antares thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjananazir

Agree with you priyanka we YUNA fans also have the right for some YUNA scenes not just for 1-2 min or just for some seconds it has already been 2 weeks this is totally not fair to the YUNA fans..WE WANT YUNA

yeah right.........want to see them as much as they show Siddhima......if not more.......this is totally unfair.
Antares thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

i know it is not allowed...but honestly this time to get CVs attention..i felt u should have typed the whole post in BIG STRONG BIG CASE CAPITAL LETTERS.

they deserve it 😡

lolz eve.....typing in capital letters is against the rule....
I know they deserve it but can't help it...
anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
We need a whole episode on YUNA they deserve that they are also a part of the show
Antares thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjananazir

We need a whole episode on YUNA they deserve that they are also a part of the show

bang-on anji....we certainly need that...and not one such epi....but 2-3 such epis.....only that can placate us now
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
we should actually stop calling them CVS..coz there is not an iota of creativity left in them..

they r so hell bent on making Sid Rid a pair by hook or crook ..they actually have totally lost count that there is already a beautiful n at the sam time complicated love story here..our YuNa...

Their recent rule is show one short scene between em once a week to keep us pacified...as if we do not realise this...
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Agree Pri, these 'we want Yuna' posts have been popping up frequently since Rhiddz return..............but there has been no result.

miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
like we had a WHOLE episode of SidMa.........we want a WHOLE QUALITY EPISODE of YuNa ONLY!!!!