xshezziex thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ookayy people hu hv watched d latest episode.....omfg how does d africa journey look!!!....itz freakin awesomeee....i soo cannot wait.....it loooks amazing!!!!!
RODIES RULEZ!!!!!
ly mtv for makin roadies!!!....
cannt wait for next sunday!! xxxx
please comment xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Same here..!! I was like "OMG"..when when they've shown the precap..

It appears to be much more vigour..especially when Amrit says.."I wanned to die..instead of doin the task"..!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ .. and Mohit says tht "all the back-stabbing etc is a part of the show.." to Ravneet..?! All the "drama" and everything's gonna be stronger I guess..๐Ÿ˜• 

I just cannot wait 'til Sunday..!! ๐Ÿ˜ Love MTV..Love Roadies..!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Had Raghu still been on the show..it would've rocked to the core..  ๐Ÿ˜ต
Osprisshow thumbnail

first of all ..wellcum to roadies forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

OMG!...wht an episode it was and wht an aepisode it will b on the next sunday!!By GOD!!!..this roadies rockssssss....getting perfection day by day..Love it!

Amrit..he's ma new crazy!!this man is making me total mad!

Anam_naan thumbnail
yea man its so damn scary i mean looking at d lions n all i m jst impatiently w8ing for d next episode like naythng....
Anam_naan thumbnail

Originally posted by: osprisshowMOU

first of all ..wellcum to roadies forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

OMG!...wht an episode it was and wht an aepisode it will b on the next sunday!!By GOD!!!..this roadies rockssssss....getting perfection day by day..Love it!

Amrit..he's ma new crazy!!this man is making me total mad!

mou all d best wth amritpal ds time u arent ma saut coz m falling in love wth zaid ds time dnt knw y bt i find him damn cool bt yes 2nd afcourse comes amritpal๐Ÿ˜‰