Nupur Being Nupur

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

thornewood9

IF-Dazzler

thornewood9

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged

*Rolls Eyes*

Great. Nupur instead of talking and listening is jumping to conclusions. Again.
Even after Mayank told her to talk to Samrat.
Nupur is seriously starting to annoy me now.
She takes one small thing completely out of context and makes up her own ending with it!
Im getting bored of MJHT again.

When Nupur comes to her senses maybe I'll come back.
Or when the Valentine Special happens but the way things are going I dont have high hopes for that Episode ending well either. I think Gunjan will get hurt and Nupur will blame Samrat and then we get to see SaJan Seperate. Again.
Wonderful.

Aisha xxxDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hira5431

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nupur Being Nupur" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fariah12

fariah12

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
i smewhat agree with u, but thats the track. i dont thnk that sajan will seperrate due to the accident rather i think nupur,z misunderstanding will be removed. previous valentine celebration also ended happily with gunjan and samrat friendship renewal so im hopin 4 gud this time also. Smile

wickedangel

IF-Dazzler

wickedangel

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
no girl dont give up mjht yet....i totally think its worth watching just to see sam in action....gosh mohit is so yum! *drooling*.....i really think its either going to be gunjan who is gonna be hurt and sam will be so scared and sad that nupur will realize her mistake or it would be sam trying to save gunjan from something...either way i think finally nupur will understand how much sam loves gunjan....gosh i am so looking forward to tomo episode when gunjan is going to defend sam...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectprincess

MysticNights

IF-Veteran Member

MysticNights

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Dear Members,

If you wish to discuss the current track, then please post your daily views on this ongoing track at the following thread:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1330870

Bashing of any character is not allowed, if we see any further bashing...strict action will be taken.

Topic Closed.
IF Dev Team

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasinghsindhyaa.VampireBarbiea-little-hope.Perk.Badtameez_Dil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top