Pavitra Rishta

Kadoos Manav ya the lovable Manav!!!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
There was no sindoor scene with Satish n the negagement didnt take off either.It didnt go to the point of being Gharwala or Baharwala.
It was always gharwala for Archu.
But as rightly said,Manav is on maang filling spree...come next may b getting engaged spree....whtever be it,for Manav its clearly a case of Gharwali baharwali Big smile

But today's epi had glimpses of old manav...may b coz shravani wasnt their 2 interfere.
Even though Manav had no right to fill up Shravani's maang,he has every right to fill up Archu's maang as they r still husband n wife and I dont  think Archu is bold enough to deny him tht right...
I just hope Manav realises the importance of filling up Archu's maang in the temple infront of Bappa...since they both worship Bappa,they shud.And Bappa can work miracles...Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kadoos Manav ya the lovable Manav!!!!! (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Spartacus

IF-Dazzler

Spartacus

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
The situation is different Tanyaz,
Manav is in a precarious situation i keep telling this save your marriage and the entire family is against that, or save a unborn baby.
The mistake committed by his bro, if she wasn't expecting then he would have never ever in his wildest of dreams would have said yes to Shravani.

Caught b/w the devil and the deep sea, he thought everything is done b/w him and Archana so the wise decision is too save a unborn child.

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Unborn child , unborn child ....what about the ones who are born and living ...the yhave a life too , not just the unborn child .
The man is married akash .  he is married to a woman who loves him and depends on him .
he thought she had mad mistakes that led to the failure of their marriage , now he knows that she did not make those mistakes and that all was a misunderstanding .
he is wrong .......what  he is doing to her is unforgivable .

about  the unborn child , there are many different ways to take care of the situation but Manav himself is dying to take care of Shravani and that unborn child .

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

@Tanya:well said

If Girish can go to US why cnat he take Sharavani with him n do something...if they r so rich,they can do a lot many things n they live in 21st century Mumbai...wht rubbish abt unborn child...later on Manav can always adopt  the child so as to give his name but the child can stay with shravani...prob solved.
As for Savita,wont Archana n Manav hav children too?How shud it matter to a mother if its Manav's or Sachin's child?
Now I got an idea...The only way Manav will stand up for Archu is if she gets pregnant...Sachin's son vs his own son...only then he'll have to be selfish for his own sake..I dont see any other way of their reunion if the engagement is actually goin to happen..nothing can shake Manav now...not Archu's cries,her pain,her innocence...it has to be his own child
I think Bappa will say "Very eager to take responsibility of other's unborn child...now let me see how you face this bouncer..your own child"LOL

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
let's see how Manav is going to dodge the situation tomorrow .  He is standing right there in front of God and the priest is making a rightful demand ...
let's see how Manav will try sell this idea of responsibilty to bappa ....he is fooling everyone else , including himself ....let us see him fool God as well tomorrow .

Edited by Tanyaz - 08 February 2010 at 1:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

addenisetoothbrush13koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Very well said Tanya .........let us see how he fools Bappa. I too am waiting to see that . If he puts sindoor Ill post something .

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
I enjoyed today's episode, Manav was the caring, supportive husband. It was great, that is what the show should be about but unfortunately the creatives are bent on ruining things.

commentator

commentator

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

OK folks,

The creatives figured out that they screwed up with the Shravani sindoor episode. As we all know, there's been a fair torrent of protest on that score. So what we saw today was an effort, however botched up, to put things partially right again. The way we're expected to interpret the new development is: he filled Shravani's parting to satisfy his mother, but what he did was wrong in every way, morally, socially, legally, and in the eyes of G Bappa. So here's where Bappa decides to pull him up short and tell it to him like it really is: Dumbo, THIS is your wife, the one you owe allegiance to, the one who truly has the right to sindoor from you. And, miracle of miracles, this is what Manav too believes at the bottom of his heart. He could always turn around and refuse to do it, because there is no real (i.e. yelling Savita) compulsion here, but he won't, because he senses the rightness of it, and the meaninglessness of the ritual completed under duress with someone else. So if he does do the sindoor thing tomorrow, no matter what ring he puts on Shravani later, he would be acknowledging the strength and value of his relationship with Archana in the highest court, Bappa's temple, before the highest authority, Bappa himself.

We are all, of course, free to come up with our own readings of every episode, but because we're always blasting the creatives, I thought we should also accept when we see some effort made in the right direction, even if it's all mangled and contrived. 

Commentator      

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13nikitagmc

Post Reply New Post

Go to top