Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Spartacus

IF-Dazzler

Spartacus

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Its question time again, i have been reading lot of post on Manav being the bewaffa sanam.
But after watching today's show i want to ask a simple question still you feel that Manav is heartless, and dosen't love Archana.Tongue
@Kool and @Tanyaz,
He loves her mann to eternity and beyond, look at how well he was taking care of her.
That defines any logic behind any doubt i say this i am for Manav, for thy he loves Archana.Embarrassed
If he dosen't love her and has turned his love towards Shravani he won't do what he his doing today.Ouch
The amazing part which only can happen in Pavitra rishta is the million dollar question.
Will he won't he fill Archana's maang!Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geethika.Mandy.Gur.N.cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kadoos Manav ya the lovable Manav!!!!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muneera19

IF-Dazzler

muneera19

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
He will definitely fill her manng! no doubt!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Ok, if he fills her maang tomorrow then maybe  I will call him a little less unfair ( he  still is a very unfair man where his wife is concerned ) , than what I thought he was .
Look, the way I see it , even if he has promised marriage to Shravani , even his mom's Girish's wishes ....he cannot deny the fact that Archana is his legally wedded wife .
This whole sindoor and mangalutar belongs to her and only her .
It was shameful that he put it on another woman 's maang , it was shameful that Shravani walked away with Archu's mangalsutar in front of him and he could not stop it .

Whatever his responsibilities, he has to give Archana what is rightfully hers , the sindoor .
But what I would love to see is Archana denying him the right to put the sindoor on her . She can say , fine  I won't do the puja but you are not filling my maang as you did this act with another woman only a few days ago .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

addeniselaynaSweetFifikoolsadhu1000

Spartacus

IF-Dazzler

Spartacus

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
@Tanyaz,

I have a question i agree to what u have said to an extent.
But did u find the love for Archana from Manav.
Or still you have any doubt regarding his love for Archana.
He was so damn caring buddy,
Loved that my Manav doing so many things so caringly he took her to the temple.
its all love!!!!!!!!!
I am on cloud 9................

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Whatever his responsibilities, he has to give Archana what is rightfully hers , the sindoor .

But what I would love to see is Archana denying him the right to put the sindoor on her . She can say , fine I won't do the puja but you are not filling my maang as you did this act with another woman only a few days ago .
[/QUOTE]

You said it boss . Hats off to u . Archana shud push away that sindoor . Akash , u got my answer . Rest of comments reserved for special post tomorrow after seeing if he fills sindoor or no . Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetFifi

Spartacus

IF-Dazzler

Spartacus

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Hopefully Archana should be in a dilema of sorts.
Lets wait and watch, PR just rocks only for these reasons.

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I think this sindoor thing is a li'l overrated .......We all know for certain that Manav loves Archana.......whether in tom' ep he puts sindoor in her maang or not......quite insignificant really .....infact I think Manav is in a sindoor filling spree so far 2 down how many more?LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyazgeethikalaynaSweetFifigaurimisha

Spartacus

IF-Dazzler

Spartacus

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Sindoor is just part and parcel of life.
Down south its no such big deal, its the mangalsutra.
Thats what it counts, if he goes ahead with the magalsutra then Manav and Archana's PR is in big big trouble.

Till then i am enjoying the tussle b/w Gharwali and Bharwali.......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top