Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadhuHC thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i agree with you tinkerbell, the new guy's not bad,  but he's no match for ronit of course! unless pooja and ronit get together, ymlh is a waste of time and gets me feeling depressed before i go to bed. and as for taking away ronit's fans, no way! ronit has his own charm and cant be compared to anyone!
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
atleast he is better than ronit 😆
Swati08 thumbnail
isn't the new guy (Ashmit) suppose to be searching for new talent for his production company. maybe he'll end in St. Martin's and.... from there to pooja.
samie thumbnail
                ❤️ omg he is so gorge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤️
Ronitzthebest thumbnail
yea i think i saw him in a commercial of cid... i miss seeing the ronit n pooja together..he probably help pooja's family from their financial problems
ejaz's babe thumbnail
yeah i do too but now hes married to stupid poornima!! so mayb the new guy and pooja will get together!!
poison ivy thumbnail

ya he's nalu;, acp pradhiman's son,,.... im sure the show is getting better n he is the main light of the show now!!

bye ronit!! (lol)

Kareena's World thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Rahil is Hot. Thoiugh I am still a fan of Ronit but nowadays they just show him crying or with his sad face😕
poison ivy thumbnail
oopss sorry. not nalu.. but nakul(typing error)
ejaz's babe thumbnail
yeah he does look hot!! before he came this show was going to the the dogs. now he's here so all is better!! i hope he and pooja get togehter!! becuz now  that ronit and poornima r together i mean they cant get divorced or anything so that leaves pooja and rahil. and then aakash will go with reema!!!! so now everything is getting back on track!!!