Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh IV.~*~. (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

hope08

Goldie

hope08

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Article about EK's new production house. This unit will produce "bold" shows. Do I want HC and AG in such ventures? Don't think so because more than their talent it will be the bold theme that'll be highlighted. Anyway. Here goes.

Ekta Kapoor's new production

Prithwish Ganguly / DNA
Monday, February 8, 2010 23:59 IST
Email Email
Print Print
Share Share

Mumbai: Producer Ekta Kapoor, who has been successfully running Balaji Telefilms and Balaji Motion Pictures, is launching another production house. And what's most interesting about this development is that Ekta's not naming this venture Balaji. Instead, it will be called Alt Entertainment.

Ekta Kapoor

Ask Ekta the reason behind this, and she says, "Balaji is the mother-brand that will continue to operate and make movies and TV soaps which uphold Indian values. But at the same time we have started making films and TV content with bold themes. Such content can't be related with the brand Balaji."

Soaps from the Balaji stable talk about everything that is good and nice. And Ekta is in no mood to risk her established brand for her experiments with bold content. She says, "We realise that everything is not pure white in society and we intend to make products on these grey things that are equally challenging and interesting.

We feel that for the brand Balaji it might be a conflict of interest. I mean God and sex can't go hand in hand in India. It is blasphemy and we want to steer clear of it. There's a lot at stake for the brand if we release bold content through Balaji. People expect Balaji to make products that show the goodness in society and human beings and not voyeurism. They might completely reject Balaji in the bargain and this we are not willing to risk."

With the new company, Ekta will experiment with what she calls 'alternate kind of subjects'. This production house will have an Internet division too.

"Through this new media division we will connect with the masses to know what they feel about our products and suggestions. As a company we are continuously thinking about growth and this is one of our strategies for the future," she ends

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-nandini27In-Sanity-TrivJyotixNitty2910maneeshaFkhushix-Frozen-mysticgoryfilms-vandy--Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh IV.~*~. (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
i dont want harshiti doing such bold things

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-

Nitty2910

IF-Rockerz

Nitty2910

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
I would like Harshiti to be associated with the BT only not her new production house... and I am sure they won't even take up these kinds of roles...

Thanx for sharing the article hope

-Frozen-

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Phey guys! How are we today?

Thanks Hope...I found some sentences really funny ROFL
Originally posted by hope08

Ask Ekta the reason behind this, and she says, Balaji is the mother-brand that will continue to operate and make movies and TV soaps which uphold Indian values.

Soaps from the Balaji stable talk about everything that is good and nice.

Apparently letting evil win all the time is good and nice..and Oh multiple marriages and millions of najayaz children is upholding Indian values...we were really lucky that our Premeer were class apart LOL and we were such strong fans or else I shudder to think that would have happened to our lovestory.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hope08nandini27Jyotixmysticgoryfilms

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged

yes because of kdm fans premeer never act like any other bt couple they didnt  get married 3-4 times to other ppl they never had a affairs

premeer r the only couple of BT who define there love very beautifuly

and kdm fans always support this jodi and was ready to do anything for them

-Frozen-

hope08

Goldie

hope08

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
@Triv: EK is a bigger mystery than her shows. You know I once read that she's on twitter and her account name or something is twistforfun. so much for being twisted! Apparently her forthcoming movie love, sex, dokha has many ppl who are being filmed without their knowledge and she found the trailer of it too be too bold!! well i have no idea since when has multiple marriages and illegitemate children been part and parcel of Indian culture. Well what do we know, right? I only hope neither of these two get offered any such "bold" roles and more importantly they don't do it. I dont mind them doing negative characters or weird characters but I really dont' want them to do something which will completely shadow their talents. I really don't want them to be famous as Emraan Hasmi is. I don't mind even if they do miniscule roles. I am sure they wouldn't do anything that they think their families would be uncomfortable watching. So I wouldnt worry much. I just want them to get good breaks soon. They deserve it more than anyone out there. and with regards to Prem and Heer. I am sure that way we have been very lucky because even if they did marry twice but it was to each other and also they never had any illegitmate children even though they had to adopt one child. But that way I am very glad that except for Lallu nobody married diff ppl more than once including veera and maya! Also I really don't think we'll get another prem and heer unless these two do it because nobody i have seen so far has that intensity that these two have. I have yet to see a guy look at a female with so much love and adoration as HC does. And I have not seen a single female return that look the way AG does. No matter how fantastic the scene is conceived it is these two who make it out of this world. They just have something extraordinary which just lights up the moment they come together on or offscreen and that comes thru to all who are watching them. I just love them for giving me such wonderful moments which i'll always cherish. And truly hope they get everything they want in life.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296JyotixIn-Sanity-TrivNitty2910mysticgoryfilms

Strawberry-91

Strawberry-91

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
reserved

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged

thank u trv for d lovely fc

will edit this laterTongue