Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh IV.~*~. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

Aymee

IF-Dazzler

Aymee

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Hello Everybody.

Triv, Khushi, Nansy great job on the new thread.

Congrats to all the team for creating and to the members for reaching our 4th thread.  Party

I have a humble request to all of our Kis Desh fans:

Let us make this thread a celebration thread.  Our Harshiti are free from that selfish channel.  Let us remember what Harshad and Aditi has given us as Prem and Heer.   Let us celebrate those wonderful memories.  All of it. 

Let us celebrate all of the SBB and SBS interviews.  The number of times we had laughed (and rewatched Embarrassed). 

And most of all, let us not mention that selfish channel, unless Harshad and Aditi are on that channel again. Those idiots do not deserve our thread and our posts.   Like everyone else, I stopped watching that channel.  May there 8:30 and 2:30 time slot be cursed forever Big smile.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

In-Sanity-Trivkhushix-Faith-Shruti11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh IV.~*~. (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
lisa i totally agree with u let us remember all harshiti moment and be happy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymee

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
hey gurls!! woah....we r on number 4....how awesome is tht....lets rock n roll dis even better than d prev one....wat say....

@shruti: i am making may 08 vm....just made a chindi bit...i dont think it'll get done soon....its so tuff now!!LOL but hopefulli it cums out gud..

and hey u said dey'll be on sbs?? u guessing or hoping?!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

In-Sanity-Trivmysticgoryfilms-Faith-

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Congrats to the 4th FC!

@Shruti: What were you saying in the other FC about the Valentines SBS?.. are we getting Harshiti in it?....

Edited by khushix - 06 March 2010 at 1:55am

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Nansy-

hey gurls!! woah....we r on number 4....how awesome is tht....lets rock n roll dis even better than d prev one....wat say....

@shruti: i am making may 08 vm....just made a chindi bit...i dont think it'll get done soon....its so tuff now!!LOL but hopefulli it cums out gud..

and hey u said dey'll be on sbs?? u guessing or hoping?!!!
nans i want really cool vm u know that i love ur VM i can watch them whole day continously LOLLOLLOLwhenever u post it

well i came to know sbs had done harshiti interview during last day of thr shoot which they didnt show it so i think we will get that during valentine week like last year we get interview of harshiti during prem exist time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JyotixNitty2910

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Congrats to the 4th FC!

@Shruti: What were you saying in the other FC about the Valentines SBS?.. are we getting Harshiti in it?....

ya khushi just came to know sbs has sone harshiti interview alone without any junejas

which they didnt show

so i think they will show it during valentine week lt see

SongsOf_Silence

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
me here!

unreserved!!! Big smileBig smile
 hey em back to unreserve ! first of all a super big phug Hug to triv or coming up wid this awesome FC! the theme is simply awesome and i love all the scenes that u have put up!

i love all of dem! but heer's purposal was better than prems! TongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassed it was so unique soo sweet so lovable! i guess that was the time i fell more n more in love with her! i was quite surprised at first wen she purposed coz that has never happened in BT serials so i guess our heeriye was the first one to come up wid tht! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i adored the way her innocent eye's rose to meet his curious one's hesitant on how to express her feelings to him... coz this was the very first time she was about to confess her love to him even though she knew that he knew that she was deeply in love wid him ... but she just wanted him to know the depth of her love... the extent to which she had fallen in love wid him and alon with that she was taking the biggest step of her life and that was to propose him... like heer said it is somethin tht a guy is supposed to do.. but here she was puropsing him.... she was nervous... nervous of the fact that how wld he take all dis and even though she was confident that he wld never refuse... her heart still held a small fear that wat if he rejected?? but her voice and her eye's spoke of the faith that she had in him... spoke of the deep love that she had felt for him for all dese years and that made tht scene all the ore speical...! Embarrassed i loved the way how after expressing her feelings her eyes begged him to say yes and wen he didnt say anything they bore that deep hurt look that simply broke prem's heart but he was adamant on nt marrying her coz of things like house and money D'oh i simply felt likie kicking him to planet mars for breaking her heat! AngryAngryAngry aik tou bechari ne itni mushkilo se purpose kia and upar se he said no! Prem was a big idiot at tht time! LOLLOL 

all in all tht was a beautiful scene! as for the confession one i have written abt it on 13th or 14th page!

and CONGRATS hope on being the Phan of the week! Party Party

love
hiba

Edited by premeerrock - 19 February 2010 at 3:34am

khushix

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
welecome hiba