Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh IV.~*~. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged

There was The Prem, The (sleeping) Heer, the moon and the perfect background score of O Re Piya song building up the ambiance in this scene (I really missed the song later in the show)...and acing even that were Prem's heartfelt dialogues which made us fall in love with him all the more (well, atleast I didBlushing). Especially the "I knew you were alive somewhere because my heart was still beating". It slayed me and many other fans.Day Dreaming Can there be anything more perfect than that dialogue and Prem? Anything more innocent than the sleeping Heer in this scene? I wonder if Heer really was that deeply asleep in this scene, and if she wasn't, how did she control herself from throwing herself into his arms? Must have taken a Herculean effort.
And now for my brilliant & awesome question: How many times did they have to do retakes because HC tickled AG's feet in the feet rubbing part of the scene? Any guesses? ROFL

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEoxXTx1oSA

One of the most brilliant made VM's I have watched. Filled with lot's of Prem and Heer of 2008, whom we all loved and adored. It also has lots of PHug and PHandohhh'sBlushingDay Dreaming Made by our very own Sidd aka Ashoo Hug A must watch for all the PHans Day Dreaming

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8US7tGvgOKU

Edited by -Triv- - 09 February 2010 at 10:44pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-hope08minaz296nandini27-Farru-Waqas...BittuJi.Nitty2910Jyotixkhushix-Faith-Shruti11-Frozen-mysticgoryfilmsbairiyaa.isskq-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh IV.~*~. (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged

The PHan who is the sanest of all yet hopelessly addicted and in love with Premeer. She is logical, yet fair to both Prem and Heer. Welcome our next Bakri..I mean PHanStar of the FC

Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Tongue Tongue Tongue
Tongue Tongue
Tongue
Tongue Tongue Tongue
Tongue Tongue
Tongue

Hope aka Hopei

Congrats Hope!HugStarClap...start answering all the phrilling questionsBig smile Can't wait to read themDay Dreaming

P.S 1: If you want to kill someone for the nickname then kill Nans..not me...am innocentStar
P.S 2: Nans you didnot just read the above sentenceBig smileStar

Edited by -Triv- - 09 February 2010 at 10:45pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-minaz296-Sky-nandini27SongsOf_SilenceNitty2910-Farru-Waqas...JyotixBittuJi.khushix-Faith-bairiyaa.isskqShruti11-Frozen-mysticgoryfilms-Fatima-

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Hey guys..Congrats on the 4th FC! We truly are the chappar chappar queensROFLHug When making this FC, I kept thinking and telling Nans and Khush.... Life's such an irony huh? From thinking that people with lowest IQ watch BT shows and like their lead couples to actually watching a BT show and becoming a huge fan of it's lead couple ROFL Not to mention from not liking Prem-HeerROFL and then later to my chagrin becoming a die-hard fan of the couple and the actors. (Yup..I didn't like PH pehleROFL I thought they were geeky and really slowROFL) Now do you understand my point about the irony?LOL

Khair..it's hard to grasp that Desh has ended and we won't be able to bash our head on the wall thinking who will try to break PH apart this time with what underhanded methods. It's really good for my headROFL but really bad for my boredom because I literally have NOTHING to watch on Indian TV anymore!AngryOuch So PHans who are cursing my Vampire Diaries and Korean shows...blame Desh for turning me to those showsTongue Trust me these shows are way better than any show on Indian TV right now.Star Korean actors are really cuteBig smile but really malnutritionedROFL

Originally the theme I chose for the 4th FC was something different...and making of this FC was kinda last minute so am really sorry that this FC is less than perfect.Confused I was having a terrible writer's block when doing the write-ups..they are so horribleCry I swear an Elephant wearing a pink Tutu can write betterCry Though, I think the awesome banner makes up for the terrible write-upsStarLOL

Have PHun in this FC guysThumbs UpHug
Ouch

Edited by -Triv- - 18 February 2010 at 9:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swa291nandini27khushix

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Okie so am very very late to unrserve it. Those who r in close touch wid me do know this month has been damn buzy for me. But khair i need to unreserve this urgentlyLOL

Wow...we are on the 4th FC...3rd one moved pretty faster than 2nd naa??!! I guess all the SBS sections helped a lot. But little did we know we'll see our show end dis soon within our 4th FC. Of course we were late in making themLOL but m glad it ended for one reason. Harshad and Additi get a well deserved break and also are free from that insulting channel. Lets wish them all the luck for their future.

Coming to the FC, i loves khush's bannners. Looking stunning. I like dis new style of hers LOL and lovely theme trivs. How u used the confession scenes for the month of love.  Hayyee.i wish our show lived till it completed 2 yrs. Khair all gud things come to an end. So lets all just cheer up and keep this FC moving like the rest. We can re discuss old scenes, and also any upcoming new SBS sections. I am sure we'll have sth abt them on TV every now and then. *fingers crossed*

Congrats to everyone again.

|Luv Nans|

Edited by -Nansy- - 03 March 2010 at 6:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

In-Sanity-Trivkhushix

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Congrats on the 4th FC guys!..Clap

When we started this.. i never thought it will be active much...LOL and Im glad it has.. and we reached the 4th one already!... yay!

Kis Desh is over now.. and I'm badly missing it!.. missing Premeer and Harshiti soo soo much!...Cry ... its so boring without them!.. no Premeer scenes.. no SBS.. nothing!...Ouch I really hope we get to see them together again! Disapprove

Now coming to this FC, Pharewell.. sigh.. farewell to the show.. but Premeer and Harshiti will always remain...they will never ever be forgotten....Approve PHalentines...i was so waiting for this.. to see what scenes will we have of Premeer on Valentines... what Harshiti segment will we see on SBS.. but that wish and dream wont come true.. thanks to SP for ending the show so fast!!!...Angry sighh..Ouch

Thanks for the FC Triv... i love the confession and proposal special for PHalentines...Day Dreaming and I love the sigs the sigs i made..
Day DreamingLOL

I cant wait for the next FC already...LOL Let's rock this FC once again!!!...Party

-Khushi-

Edited by khushix - 28 March 2010 at 4:41am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

swa291minaz296-Sky-nandini27SongsOf_SilenceIn-Sanity-Triv-Frozen-mysticgoryfilms-Fatima-

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
i m also here thx triv khushi and nans for another beautiful  FC u guys r true rockstar thx 1 again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

In-Sanity-Triv

-Goth-

IF-Rockerz

-Goth-

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
ROFL

I am laughing at myself. LOL

I forgot i reserved it...... As usual nans *Hug*  reminded me!!! (That reminds me i have to edit at 10 more places tooo Tongue )

Anyways, Congrats on the 4th FC pholkssssssss Hug rock on!rock on!

N hope.....i've been meaning to grill you.... man! wat questions u grilled me with in 2nd FC!!!
Revenge is Sweet Evil Smile Evil Smile Evil Smile
Congo on being the bakri Party  Evil Smile

Thanks Triv,nans n khushi for the wonderfulllllllllll FC.... ...love the banners n stuff thumbs up

N course thanks to HC n AG..... for making us gallop through FC after FC rock on!

N D'oh  i miss Prem n Heer sigh   sighsigh

Edited by ...Anita... - 03 March 2010 at 7:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hope08In-Sanity-Trivkhushix

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
khushi i love the siggy u r using

and nans i m waiting for ur next vm pls post it sooon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top