hope this fc rocks big time
@triv this fc banner is soooo cute
keep rocking
luv
Fatima
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Congrats to the 4th FC :).  Hope SBS show harshiti on Valentine day.  I miss them so much, wonder what they are upto😭😭
Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations to Everyone for the 4th FC. πŸ‘πŸΌI am really shock and happy  that we finished the 3rd one in so less time, though I am not sure abt the 1st and 2nd one since I wasn't active and didn't know abt it...

anyways just hope that we can all make this one rock just like the previous one or may be more rocking by discussing their SBS fights...

@Shruti: it will be great if we get to see them on Valentines special, sicne I was really missing them.πŸ˜”
Shruti11 thumbnail
nitty even i m missing harhsiti really badly i really realy hope we get a valentine segment on these 2 because this couple as premeer define love very beautifully
-Sky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Phey Pheveryone

Congrats on the Fc. I know that were going to rock this one because we want to make our Premeer Proud . I really love the layout and banners on the first page. I'm gonna use them soon.

Man I really miss Harshiti/ Premeer I really don't know how I'll survive.
Let's rock this one pheople

Edited by -Sky- - 14 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
congrats everyboy on the 4th fc of harsg=hitti....i'm sure we'll see them together very soon....nice topic triv....wat i loved the most was" thank god premeer got rid of the bhangaar moronic biased channel" that line simply made my day!
hope08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Article about EK's new production house. This unit will produce "bold" shows. Do I want HC and AG in such ventures? Don't think so because more than their talent it will be the bold theme that'll be highlighted. Anyway. Here goes.

Ekta Kapoor's new production

Prithwish Ganguly / DNA
Monday, February 8, 2010 23:59 IST
Email Email
Print

Mumbai: Producer Ekta Kapoor, who has been successfully running Balaji Telefilms and Balaji Motion Pictures, is launching another production house. And what's most interesting about this development is that Ekta's not naming this venture Balaji. Instead, it will be called Alt Entertainment.

Ekta Kapoor

Ask Ekta the reason behind this, and she says, "Balaji is the mother-brand that will continue to operate and make movies and TV soaps which uphold Indian values. But at the same time we have started making films and TV content with bold themes. Such content can't be related with the brand Balaji."

Soaps from the Balaji stable talk about everything that is good and nice. And Ekta is in no mood to risk her established brand for her experiments with bold content. She says, "We realise that everything is not pure white in society and we intend to make products on these grey things that are equally challenging and interesting.

We feel that for the brand Balaji it might be a conflict of interest. I mean God and sex can't go hand in hand in India. It is blasphemy and we want to steer clear of it. There's a lot at stake for the brand if we release bold content through Balaji. People expect Balaji to make products that show the goodness in society and human beings and not voyeurism. They might completely reject Balaji in the bargain and this we are not willing to risk."

With the new company, Ekta will experiment with what she calls 'alternate kind of subjects'. This production house will have an Internet division too.

"Through this new media division we will connect with the masses to know what they feel about our products and suggestions. As a company we are continuously thinking about growth and this is one of our strategies for the future," she ends

Shruti11 thumbnail
i dont want harshiti doing such bold things
Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I would like Harshiti to be associated with the BT only not her new production house... and I am sure they won't even take up these kinds of roles...

Thanx for sharing the article hope