Zee Marathi

Malvani Days....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Archisa

Archisa

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,
I am back in this forum after a long long time......(Bagu bagh mi parat aale ga!!!). Since i do not watch any of the serials on zee marathi or any other marathi channels i found out of topics and knowledge to come here and discuss.

Well i want to know about this show called Malvani Days....any idea what happened to it??? It was good one i thought and the only comedy show which i thought of watching after Asambhav...but it seems even that has stopped...does anyone know if this show is still shown and if yes when????

Thanx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Malvani Days...." in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishara

Goldie

krishara

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
sonyyyy,yes mi pahila tula Anubandha chya thread var...
bara eik...zm chat thread mhanun ek normal thread ahe jithe apart from serial discussion hota tithe ye jara.......mhanje mag tula serial sodun itar posts sudha deta yetil...
ani aaj tula ithe baghun mala apalya first communication chi athavan ali yaar....yehi pe apni mulakat hui thi ....aur fir voh geheri dosti..aur fir bichadana...jau de.mi senti hote ahe...

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Malvani days used to come..it winded up quite unreasonably

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.