Page 1
Page   of 109
Page 2 Page 109

aparakshitij

IF-Dazzler

aparakshitij

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Hey Bandinians!

I'm fed up wid da ongoin storyline!Dis was not how I wanted Bandini 2 be.So I thought of sharin wid u wot I wud hav liked 2 see in Bandini post Santu's arrest.I've visualized & written it in da form of several episodes.Criticism & encouragement are equally welcome!My story starts frm da point wen Birwa has met Santu & is cumin back 2 M-mansion.So here's Bandini-mere nazariye se(from my PoV)

Part I
Birwa is havin flashbacks of her meeting wid Santu.
She is silently prayin:God,I dont knw whether I shud b happy or sad.Happy dat I've got my mother back!I lost Subhi Maa wen I was jst 7.Although Papa,Nana,Nani,Fai every1 was der wid me,no1 cud giv me da kind of love which maa gave.Only u know how much I used 2 miss her!Den Santu came in r lives & gave me so much love dat I started seeing her as my mother's shadow.I love her even more dan Subhi maa!Sadly,bcoz of wot I did,she has been separated frm me & da family.She has 2 liv in da jail for so many years.Please God,listen 2 my prayers,giv me back my Santu Maa,plz!!Cry
She wipes her tears as she approaches M-mansion.She notices Baa-Bapuji in da courtyard,but proceeds 2 her room widout sayin a word.
Baa is baffled at her strange behaviour.
Baa:Why didnt she talk 2 us?
Bapuji:U know na,it has been really difficult for her 2 accept da current situation.Ever since Santu...
Baa:Plz,henceforth I dont want u to tak

Edited by aparakshitij - 07 October 2010 at 9:55pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rudmilaChit15shabz50cuckoo_chandAyushi_01rianiciasoni-zees000Jes75vrsharma-SilverFlames-anna44ammoosleena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bandini-mere nazariye se.. Epi 67 on pg 108" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soni-zee

IF-Dazzler

soni-zee

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
it's really nice FF's Aparakshitij, waiting for the next episode.Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparakshitij

xXIheartRayaXx

IF-Rockerz

xXIheartRayaXx

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hi apara,welcome 2 bandini land.u done a gud job.keep it up

aparakshitij

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Aprara Lovely FF....

I loved the Birwa's confession and loved DM having flashback of his santuri.......Sorry I did not read Airhead and Moti's part...

aparakshitij

aparakshitij

IF-Dazzler

aparakshitij

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot,every1!Glad u liked it!Dancing

@Anna

Dats ok,I can understand ur resentment towards dese 2 characters..Angry

@Sanrajpremika(sorry,dunno ur name)

Next one's cumin 2mrw afternoon!     
@Bandinians

I've conceptualized bout 10 of dese episodes so far & in each 1 I've put in a SanRaj scene.DeadWid tym,I'll turn Khemi into a positive character in my story.Big smile
So basically,all dat I write here is wot I actually expected da cvs 2 show us.Day DreamingBut since dey r not obliging,I thought why cant I jst imagine dat?ErmmDen I thought I shud share it wid all of u.Vidya,Rakhie & many odrs write such wonderful stuff bout SanRaj/odr characters & r kind enough 2 share it wid us!ClapSo,inspired by der commendable work,I also decided 2 post in dis FF.
 M so happy 2 c ur response,Bandinians!DancingShall do my best 2 write better stuff in da future!Smile

Luv,
Apara....

Edited by aparakshitij - 07 February 2010 at 11:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayushi_01soni-zeevrsharmaanna44

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Good one Apara....

Welcome to the FF worldLOL waiting for the next.

aparakshitij

aparakshitij

IF-Dazzler

aparakshitij

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Bandinians!Smile M back!Da cvs always test our patience by showin da best scene last.AngryWe hav 2 bear wid crap scenes till da interesting scenes r shown.DeadNot here,wot u've been waitin for cums first(Part1-confession,Part2-SanRaj,Part3-explanation)!Here v go...Approve

Episode 2:

Part 1
Toral is standing in front of Birwa's room.
Toral:Birwa...
Der is no response.
She knocks on da door.
Toral:Birwa...plz open da door.
Birwa(angrily):I dont want 2 eat bhabhi!U plz go frm here.
Toral:Fine,I'll not force u 2 eat.But I wanted 2 talk 2 u,cant u even let me in for dat?
Birwa reluctantly opens da door.She frowns seeing da food.
Toral notices dat.
Toral:Baa has sent me wid da food.But,no probs,I'll jst go & giv dis food 2 Champakali & cm back.
She turns 2 go,but Birwa stops her.
Birwa:Wait bhabhi!Dont u wanna eat?
Toral:I... can v go inside & talk?
Birwa(puzzled):Ok
Toral heaves a sigh of relief!SmileShe closes da door behind her.
Birwa:Ya,now tell me,y dont u wanna eat?R'nt u hungry?
Toral:I'm really hungry...but..
Birwa:Wot?
Toral desparately tries 2 think of some excuse.ErmmSubconsciously,she pulls at her dupatta & her hand touches her mangalsutra.She gets an idea!
Birwa:Its ok if u dont wanna tell.I guess its sumtyn which only older ppl can talk abt & which kids lyk me r not supposed 2 knw.
Toral:Nothing lyk dat!Kadduben told me nanand-bhabhi r lyk friends.So,I can always tell u wot I feel.N besides,I'm not really dat old to be counted amongst da 'older ppl',am I?
Birwa(smiles):No.
Toral:Ha,so I was telling u dat ur Hiten bhai told me not to eat wid him.
Birwa:Y?Did u hav a fight?
Toral:Ya...ya,v had a small fight in da aftnun but he's still sulking!He's havin dinner now wid Ba-Bapuji,Kadduben,Shankybhai & Maulikbhai.Fai has taken her & Khemi's dinner 2 her room,Papa is havin dinner in his own room.I cant eat alone,somehow,I feel very depressed if I dont hav any1 to talk to.So I thought since u also hav nt eaten,lemme eat & talk wid u.But I see dat u r nt interested in eatin so..
Birwa:Its ok,bhabhi,u can eat wid me.
Toral(pleased dat her plan worked Tongue):Thanks a lot,Birwa!Come on,lets start.
Birwa is about to eat,wen a thought crosses her mind & she stops.
Toral:Wot happened?
Birwa(sad):Santu must b eatin alone in jail na?
Toral is not happy 2 hear dat.
Toral:"Y r u thinkin bout her?Leave it,she deserves to suffer!She fooled us all along & took an advantage of r love for her.Disgusting!Angry
Birwa sniffs.Toral checks herself.
Toral:Look Birwa,I know u wer really attached 2 her & so u miss her & feel bad 4 her.But u'll hav 2 accept da fact dat she is a murderer & dat she has killed ur brother.
Birwa:No,she has'nt.
Toral:Wot r u sayin,Birwa?She..
Birwa(sobbing):Papa's promise bhabhi,Santu Maa has not done anything.It was me who killed Arjan bhai.
Toral is shocked!Shocked
Birwa's words hit her hard.She feels her heartbeats racing,der r numerous 'sweat-beads' on her forehead & her body goes numb as da truth sinks in.She looks at Birwa & den hugs her tightly.Hug

Part 2
Santu is lyin down in her cell & staring blankly at da ceiling.
She thinks:Life has come a full circle for me.
She recalls how she used 2 sleep on da floor in da small room outside da house wen she was a new bride.Wen Maalik asked her 2 move to da guest room,she again slept on da floor.Wen dey wer in Baroda,she got a chance 2 sleep in da same room as Maalik.Embarrassed A smile crosses her lips wen she remembers how she slept wid Suraj & sang him a lullaby every night. Smile She blushes as she recalls her SR amidst da hay Blushing!And now,again she was back 2 square 1,i.e. sleepin on da floor.
She once told Maalik dat she was havin a terrible back ache.
*Flashback*
Santu is sitting on da bed & DM is massaging her back wid warm oil.
Santu:Aaah...Maalik!Dis pain has got worst now!!!Cry
DM:I told u in da morning itself,dat dont do too much of work,pan u didnt listen.
Santu:How can I rest Maalik?Hitenbhai's wedding is just round da corner.Der's so much of work to be done and..
DM:And u r d only 1 who knows to work,barabar ne?(ryt?)Angry
Santu:Its not lyk dat Maalik,but hw wil Champu manage all da work alone?Baa cant do too much work,Benbaa is not here,Kaddu's lukin after da finances ,Khemi benaa & Monghi are takin care of da decorations.But Champu has to do da household chores,plz rush 2 da market evry now & den,hw can she manage evrythin alone,u tell me?
DM is silent.
Santu:Aaah....aah...my back!Ouch
DM:I'm not tellin u 2 stop workin,just dont do too much of work,otherwise u'll hav 2 attend Hiten's wedding wid da back pain,khabar padi?(got it?)
Santu:Yes Maalik,I'll be careful frm 2mrw.
DM:Good!I'll ask Hiten 2 bring u da videshi lep(read ointment LOL)2mrw.U'll get quick relief after applyin it.
Santu:Thankoo Maalik!
DM:Chaal,chaal have unghi ja. (Come on,go 2 sleep now)
Santu gets up & puts a coir mattress on da floor.
DM:Aa su kare che? (Wot r u doin?)
Santu:Maalik,m not used 2 da soft gaadla na,so if I sleep on da bed,it will aggravate my backpain .
DM:Samjhi gayo,u sit here.
He makes Santu sit on da bed.
Santu:Maalik...
DM:Bes,bes,be
minute. (Sit here for 2 minutes)
He straightens da mattress & puts 2 pillows & 2 bedsheets on it.
Santu:Maalik...aap kyun? (Y r u...)Shocked
DM:Rehva de.(leave it)Havey,u need 2 sleep on da floor & I need 2 sleep close 2 u.EmbarrassedSo,dis is da best solution!
Santu:But Maalik,hw wil u sleep on da floor,I mean..
DM:Dnt worry bout me,cum..
He holds her hand & helps her sit & den lie on da mattress.Den he turns off da lights & lies down beside her.
DM:Le.. havey tu bhi khush ne main bhi khush! Smile(Now,u r also happy & m also happy)
*Flashback ends*
Santu thinks:U wer so kind,Maalik!U love me so much!HeartStill,I hav 2 keep myself away frm u.I hav to giv u so much kasht.Forgive me,Maalik,plz forgive me!
She closes her eyes & tears roll down her cheeks

Part 3
Birwa narrates da entire incident of Arjan's death to
Toral.
Toral
has tears in her eyes.She admonishes herself for not havin faith in Santu & cursing her.D'oh
Toral:Look Birwa,1 thing shud b clear to u.U r not a MURDERER.Wotever u hav done was 2 save Papa.Had u not stopped Arjan bhai,Papa wudnt hav been wid us 2day.
Birwa shrugs.
Toral:U hav defended ur father by killing Arjan bhai,ok?ClapStop seeing urself as a murderer.
She wipes Birwa's tears.
Birwa:Bhabhi,cant v do anything 2 end her imprisonment?
Toral:I dunno,may b ur Hitenbhai..
Birwa:No bhabhi, Shocked plz,dnt tell ne1 abt dis..If Papa cums 2 knw,he'll be furious wid me & send me behind da bars,I dnt wanna go 2 jail,
bhabhi.Cry
Toral:Come on,Birwa,y will he do dat?
Birwa hugs her.
Birwa:No,no bhabhi,plz,plz dnt tell any1.
Toral senses her fear regarding da prison.
Toral:Ohk,I wnt tell ne1.Relax!
She gives her a glass of water.
Toral:But den,u'll hav 2 cm 2 terms wid da reality.Santu will stay behind da bars 4 da next 10 yrs..Accept it
Birwa.
Birwa
looks really sad.Cry
Toral:Do u knw y she did it?So dat her daughter can lead a normal life.She wants u 2 study well,get good grades & make her proud!Den u can join hands wid ur brothers & help dem run da business.But for all dis,u hav 2 go 2
Baroda..
Birwa shakes her head.Disapprove
Toral:Yes Birwa,u hav 2 go.U r 14 nw.Da next 3 yrs r very crucial for u.If u dnt get good marks in ur HSC den ur career wil go down da drain & so wil Santu's sacrifice.Do u want dat?
Birwa:No
Toral:
U want her 2 b proud of u wen she cms back,ryt?
Birwa nods.
Toral:So starting 2mrw,bcum a responsible daughter. Clap Dis is ur chance 2 pay Santu back.
Birwa smiles.
Toral:Dats lyk a good daughter!
She kisses her forehead.Big smile
Toral:Lets eat now,m so... hungry.

Part 4
Toral cums down & is surprised 2 see Ba,Bapuji in da hall/living room.
Baa:Did she eat?
Toral:Yes,she did!
Baa:Thank God!
Toral:Wait,Baa der's more!
Bapuji:Wot now?
Toral:She has agreed 2 go 2 Baroda!
Baa-Bapuji are really happy!Smile
Baa:Thank you Toral!God Bless u!
Toral smiles
Toral:
But Baa,why r u both still awake?Any problems?
Baa:No problems,beta.We wer jst tryin 2 contact Virat,bt his phone is cumin busy.
Toral:In dat case,y dnt u call him 2mrw?
Bapuji:I told her da same thing,but..
Baa:No beta,I'm very worried bout Suraj .I dunno if Surekha has managed 2 put him 2 sleep or not.Dats y...
Toral:Ohk..I'll just cm
Baa.
She hands over da plates 2 Champu & cums back 2 da hall.
Toral:Lemme try Surekha Maasi's no.
Baa:No,no.She must b wid
Suraj.
Toral
:In dat case,lets talk 2 him!U'll also feel better & so will he.Relax Baa!Smile
She dials Surekha's cell no.Virat picks it up.
Virat:Jai Shri Krishna!
Toral:Jai Shri Krishna!Pranam Masaji!
Viral:Oh Toral
..Be happy bahu!I thought it was
Baa.
Toral
:U r ryt,she's da 1 who desparately wanted 2 talk 2 u!
Virat:I know,wer is she?
Toral:She's ryt here,just wait a sec.
Baa:Virat!Hw is Suraj?
Virat:Jai Shri Krishna,Baa!Dnt worry,he's fine.
Baa:Jai Shri Krishna!Thank God!Did he eat properly?Has he slept?
Virat:Yes Baa!I & Surekha wer watchin cartoon films wid him since morning,den we took him 2 da mela(fair) in da eve.All dis distracted him successfully!
Baa:Good!
Virat:Now Surekha's putting him 2 sleep.Dont worry Baa,v r managing fine.Surekha's in 7th heaven since Suraj has cm here!DancingI've not seen her so happy 4 a long tym!I'm thinkin of visitin u in a few days.Suraj will also b happy!
Baa:I wantd 2 tell u just dat,beta.Day after Hiten wil cm 2 pick Suraj up.
Virat:Great!Ask him 2 hav dinner wid us.
Baa:I will,but.. he'll take Suraj wid him.Shanky & Kaddu r takin Suraj & Birwa 2 Baroda.
Virat bcums sad.
Virat:I... see..
Baa:I leave it 2 u 2 explain dis stuff 2 Surekha.Dnt mind beta,but if Suraj stays in D'pur,smday or da odr,he'l want 2 cm back here & I dont want dat,hence I'm sending him alongwid Birwa.
Virat:I understand.Dnt worry BaaStern Smile! I'll talk 2 her now.
Baa:Jai Shri Krishna!Take care beta!
Virat:I will,u too tk cr Baa.Jai Shri Krishna!
Virat thinks:Hw will I tell Surekha all dis?She's so happy 2 hav him here!God,help me wid dis!It'll break her heart.Wot do I do?Confused
-----------------------------------------------------------THE END-----------------------------------------------
Precap:
Toral:Wer is Hiten?
Champu:He went smwer sm 10 minutes back.He told me he'll be back in an hour's tym.
Toral:Fine,u carry on wid ur work.Smile
After Champu leaves,Toral says 2 herself:Wer cud Hiten go at dis tym?ErmmY didnt he tell me about it?

Thanks for reading!Thumbs Up
Luv,
Apara.....

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cuckoo_chandAyushi_01rianicias000soni-zeevrsharma-SilverFlames-anna44ammoosleena04...RamonaG....

Ayushi_01

Goldie

Ayushi_01

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Apara kya story likhi hai...............just tooooooooo goood................will wait for your third edition...........................btw welcome to Bandini forum...........Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparakshitijvrsharma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top