Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
We have written the whole formatting of the posts again and this should help prevent the posts from breaking the page layout untill and unless there is gross mistake done in the post.

At the moment we are just testing out with the new posts that are being made. Once we are sure that its working fine and performs well as we expect we will be processing the older posts too with the new HTMLSafe ver 3 function.

This even removes unnecessary codes and makes the page load faster.

We have tested the thing many times internally but then the real test is only when the actual user test it so we would like you all to report if you face any problem while posting on the forum.

Cheers,
Vijay

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Aahaana--Prodigy--alka91Mona_Mauryamuaazsam78sweety_ursh_Jiya_Hina_04cutegirl94Ishan.saher_90LeadNitrateBilliCat.sourpussarshiyaa-Aladin-sensodyneA-N-S-H-I-K-A-Shankar-Waqas...k_anjali12hideAnhdara13BittuJi.xmanishaLeadOxideMitesh.PShantellPinkSugarsVedika126Suhana Ahmedammoos-BolNaHalke-minuuSano88khushixDew-dropDUGGUliciousRoshni.baz786-KimSungHyun-RagMastamonikaseth-De.De-Gur.N.coolKaran.TRozainShwetha!-Nayab--Niky-isomerspari_smileAASUSmishti_17-Fatima-QH_DDEJ_Fan..-Jia-..nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Testing the new HTMLSafe ver 3 function" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Thanks Vijay for this announcement. Actually the pages on my PC are loading slower than usual. Is it becoz of this testing ???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayBilliCat.-Aladin-SobtiObsession

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishan.k

Thanks Vijay for this announcement. Actually the pages on my PC are loading slower than usual. Is it becoz of this testing ???

May be a temporary internet latency issue. The function is only called when making new posts so it should not impact general browsing of the site.

Cheers

Edited by vijay - 07 February 2010 at 5:16am

Mona_MauryaIshan.minuubaz786

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
well i think its working fine now :)

thanks for letting us know, and yeah good thing that the unnecessary codes on the page are removed..

btw why dont we have the page search feature in every post?

vijayIshan.-Niky-DUGGUlicious

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Thanks for letting us know!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

thanks for letting us know, and yeah good thing that the unnecessary codes on the page are removed..

..even I was wondering about it.
It used to make things easier, now wen I ahveto go in a middle page of any post, I have to sroll through all of them!Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayaish_punk

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
well sometimes it does cut the post in the middle, so i guess its not proper yet!

niky - i know!..that can be irritating at times :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Riddhima-

Originally posted by aish_punk

..even I was wondering about it.
It used to make things easier, now wen I ahveto go in a middle page of any post, I have to sroll through all of them!Confused

Hey guys,

We will be bringing the Go to Page # ... soon. It has been temporary withdrawn so that we can improvise it and make it more usable as we are adding buttons for "First" and "Last" page too in that.

Cheers,
Vijay

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

--Prodigy--cool_yv-Aladin-A-N-S-H-I-K-Aammoosaish_punkisomersDUGGUliciouspari_smileAASUS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.