Favourite movie quotes!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pogo

pogo

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
                                          Favourite movie quotes

Some of my favourites:

"You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."
                                        - by Terry Malloy (Marlon Brando) from the movie 'On the Waterfront'

"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
                                        -by Forrest Gump (Tom Hanks) from the movie 'Forrest Gump'

Post your favourite movie quotes everyone!!Smile

Edited by pogo - 13 April 2010 at 11:58am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favourite movie quotes!" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

captainjack

captainjack

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."
                                                      :Jack Sparrow

captainjack

captainjack

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

"The Immortal Captain Jack Sparrow." It has such a lovely ring to it'
                                                                                                   :Jack sparrow

Edited by captainjack - 07 April 2010 at 10:14pm

captainjack

captainjack

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

"I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically"
                                                                                                                    :Jack Sparrow

Edited by captainjack - 07 April 2010 at 10:13pm

mojojo

mojojo

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

"They may torture my body, break my bones, even kill me, then they will have my dead body. NOT MY OBEDIENCE"
                       :M.K. Gandhi (from the1982 movie 'Gandhi')

mojojo

mojojo

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
"I am a Muslim and a Hindu and a Christian and a Jew and so are all of you"
                                                                                     :M.K. Gandhi  (from 'Gandhi' film)

Edited by mojojo - 07 April 2010 at 11:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Memorable

walle

walle

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

"Well, good morning, everybody, and welcome to day 255,642 aboard the Axiom. As always, the weather is a balmy 72 degrees and sunny, and, uh... Oh, I see the ship's log is showing that today is the 700th anniversary of our five year cruise. Well, I'm sure our forefathers would be proud to know that 700 years later we'd be... doing the exact same thing they were doing. So, be sure next mealtime to ask for your free sep-tua-centennial cupcake in a cup. Wow, look at that."
                                                                            :Captain (from the film  'WALL -E)

Edited by walle - 07 April 2010 at 11:12pm

walle

walle

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
"Wait, that doesn't look like Earth. Where's the blue sky? Where's the-the grass"
                                                                                                     :Captain   (from 'Wall -E')

Edited by walle - 07 April 2010 at 11:13pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top