CID

CID and Aahat maha episode 12 feb,10 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Ayushi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayushi-

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
I know its disastrous u see then what we'll see our CID team finding spirits.Thats surely a dister.

^same happened wid me it happens we don't come 2 know CID has ended and Aahat has started.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID and Aahat maha episode 12 feb,10 (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devashri

devashri

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
I remember they had a similar type of thing on 11th nov 2009. That girl escapes from from cid and ends up in the 1st episode of the new aahat. That was totally lame.ConfusedI guess since the producer of both the serials is same they do whatever they can to promote both their telecasts.The last thing we need is abhi and daya ending up in aahat.Wacko

priya_sparsha

IF-Rockerz

priya_sparsha

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

Originally posted by priya_sparsha

You guys wont believe how many times it has happened with me.. I kept watching aahat thinking it was CIDAngry Sometimes, we can easily find out by the background music but sometimesSleepy

Usually this happens when ACP or sometimes its Abhi don't finish the episode with there pet dialogues of PHANSI hogi....... from there we recognise now its finished.

Aur shayad isliye they always include " tum toh Phaansi hogi" to let viewers know that CID has ended.ShockedLOL But sometimes I get tired of listening to same dialogueConfusedOuch 

gunu13

gunu13

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Ok so they've combined both of them so can someone one please post the promo i just want to see it sounds sort of weird.Confused.

somu05

Groupbie

somu05

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ayushi-

Just saw the promo for 12 feb,10 and there is a maha episode for Aahat and CID this week where Daya and Abhijeet shoot a dangerous criminal.And then the spirit of that criminal arises continuing teh story for Aahat. from 10pm to 12am that is for 2 hrs.

umm well... you know i have this feeling.... that what they are gonna do is..... they ll show CID 10 o clock... tehy ll show till d scene dat dey have killed d killer..... nd all dere investigation is over.... den dey ll show the end and den aahat will start an then aahat wale log will handle the bhoot...!!! cuz in d promo dey say CID ne apna kaam toh kar liya.... i think CID wil take an exit after is dead..... just because the two are linked up... as in aahat will be cid's continuation... thats why they are callin it Cid nd Aahat maha episode...!!!!! thats how i believe its gonna happen....!! Clap Clap

prasunamurty_85

Groupbie

prasunamurty_85

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
This only proves that those three ghostbusters Angry from Aahat are more capable than our trio from CID.

somu05

Groupbie

somu05

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prasunamurty_85

This only proves that those three ghostbusters Angryfrom Aahat are more capable than our trio from CID.

No this only proves that our CID team is very practical.... as they dont believe in ghosts.....!!!! Tongue
the job of CID is to catch nd hunt for crimnals.... not their "atmas"....!!!   Clap Clap

ninja1000

ninja1000

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
The ghost do not go after daya, who killed him......either because
1. ghosts can only harm who gets afraid of them.
2. daya was doing his duty ,so ghost was unable to harm him.(after all, he is not the only one who was killed by CID)
3. Most likely, the ghost was afraid of getting another slap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hemanthb

Post Reply New Post

Go to top