CID

CID and Aahat maha episode 12 feb,10

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Just saw the promo for 12 feb,10 and there is a maha episode for Aahat and CID this week where Daya and Abhijeet shoot a dangerous criminal.And then the spirit of that criminal arises continuing teh story for Aahat. from 10pm to 12am that is for 2 hrs.

Edited by -Ayushi- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Just saw the promo for 12 feb,10 and there is a maha episode for Aahat and CID this week where Daya and Abhijeet shoot a dangerous criminal.And then the spirit of that criminal arises continuing teh story for Aahat.😊

I fail to understand why they link up Aahat and CID?
There has to be some gap between the 2. Every Friday,  CID doesn't even end and Aahat starts. Sometimes we don't even realise it till we see something eerie on the screen and  find our main actors missing.
I hope they don't make Daya and Abhijeet enter Aahat. That would be disastrous.
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: visrom

I fail to understand why they link up Aahat and CID?
There has to be some gap between the 2. Every Friday,  CID doesn't even end and Aahat starts. Sometimes we don't even realise it till we see something eerie on the screen and  find our main actors missing.
I hope they don't make Daya and Abhijeet enter Aahat. That would be disastrous.

yes it would be really disastrous
shaina_mbbs thumbnail

Yeah dey immediately start airing aahat..after d first episode of acp sir arrest dey immediately started aahat,for few minutes i didnt realise dat CID has ended n aahat has started😆

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is ridiculous.....I don't want CID to get linked with a ridiculous show like Aahat.
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing😃

You guys wont believe how many times it has happened with me.. I kept watching aahat thinking it was CID😡 Sometimes, we can easily find out by the background music but sometimes🥱
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_sparsha

You guys wont believe how many times it has happened with me.. I kept watching aahat thinking it was CID😡 Sometimes, we can easily find out by the background music but sometimes🥱

Usually this happens when ACP or sometimes its Abhi don't finish the episode with there pet dialogues of PHANSI hogi....... from there we recognise now its finished.
somu05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunnyp1414

<br><br>Usually this happens when ACP or sometimes its Abhi don't finish the episode with there pet dialogues of PHANSI hogi....... from there we recognise now its finished.<br>

but in some cacses for example zehreelay laashein d episode ended wid abhijit tellin acp pradyuman ... u r under arrest.... nd den immediately d next sceen was aahat ....... i watched it for 5 mins... wondering if they are mixing anoder case or what.... 😛
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I know its disastrous u see then what we'll see our CID team finding spirits.Thats surely a dister.

^same happened wid me it happens we don't come 2 know CID has ended and Aahat has started.
devashri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I remember they had a similar type of thing on 11th nov 2009. That girl escapes from from cid and ends up in the 1st episode of the new aahat. That was totally lame.😕I guess since the producer of both the serials is same they do whatever they can to promote both their telecasts.The last thing we need is abhi and daya ending up in aahat.