~*~Happy Birthday Mimi~*~ - Page 15

Posted: 14 years ago
Tarzan can I say that I love you and you are AWESOME??! 🤗
Originally posted by mohitkideewani

Tarzan can I say that I love you and you are AWESOME??! 🤗
i said its muahaha for u hmph 😆 that a unique name for both of us so better use that *threatens*😆

aww Love u too🤗
ok now no more spamming in my PS birthday post 😆
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

COOKIE!!! MACARONI!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! OMG thanks 😲 but it's not my birthday 🤣

Usually I use a different colour but you like red so I'm gonna use this one😎 OMG *gets emotional* You remembered. LOL but it's not like I'd let you forget. *flash backs to script writing days where I begged to have a red font colour* 🤣

So uh...I'm kinda late😆 As usual I didn't plan properly and and left things to the last min😆 But that's not the point😃 I also dunno what to say right now cuz most likely I'll go off topic🤣 But that's ok😃 If you didn't get off topic, I'd be concerned. You know that right? 🤣

I remember when we first met. TSPLS forum😃 And then you became my Cookie😎 And you became my macaroni and ravjotan 😎🤣And then later ditched me and never came to the TSPLS forum ever again🤣 OMG YOU HAVE GOT TO STOP BRINGING THAT UP😳 I didn't ditch you, I just ditched the forum because the show was too boring for me🤣 but man oh man can you hold a grudge *macaroni look*I'm sorry but I just had to mention that🤣 Remember Teji's thread?🤣 The contests we had and what not?🤣 Man that was fun😆 We spammed way too much😆LOL OF COURSE I REMEMBER 🤣 I learned how to spam there 🤣

After that we started talking more on MSN so we stopped sending PMs😆 Though you still get random PMs from me telling you to come online😆 I try to be creative with those😎 LOL I expect those atleast twice a week 🤣 sometimes I purposely don't come online 🤣 I loved those PMs. Subject: COOOKIE!!! message: You know the drill. 🤣Anyway, we've had a lot of fun😃 LOADS!We've had so many meetings about God knows what🤣 I think I even posted a convo on fb once🤣 We should go read it😲 OMG 🤣 our most epic meeting has to be PB's bday planning 🤣 and 😲 which convo? Lemme go stalk ur fB!!!
After I found it:
OMG 🤣 it's the new member in the family one! The first time I met maasi 🤣🤣🤣 we spent a good half of that convo talking about how you should ditch Yug for Saksham 🤣

One thing I had to mention was: You're such a stalker😳 Psshht... 🤣 I'm too angelic for that 🤣Poor Sidoo wanted to surprise you and you ruined it. Shame on you. I'M SORRY! But it's very hard not to get angry and excited at the same time when you realize that the person you've been stalking for 3-4 months is RIGHT THERE! You go to PM your friends who helped you stalk and find out that they KNEW ALL ALONG😡🤣And I'm gonna shut up now cuz you'll probably change things around and make me feel bad for not telling you when he came back😆 Hmph. YOU SHOULD HAVE *sticks out tongue*

But but but! Now we can have cool convos again😃 With me, you, Pappu Pager and Aslam Bhai😃 And we can talk to the random people Asma talks to and scare them😃 Remember last time?🤣 Poor guy I feel so bad for him. We all ganged up on him🤣 I don't even remember who it was🤣 OMG 🤣 his name was Shakir or something 🤣 We talk sometimes 🤣 but I remember how we scared him 🤣🤣 too bad we couldnt scare Ali chacha away 🤣

Speaking of stalking, you're also hard to stalk😳 ... you were...stalking me?😳 I had the hardest time finding your Kasturians and ended up in random threads😳 SO I just PMed em all🤣 OMG SHUT UP 😲🤣🤣And I got Shivani to help😎 And Jia helped find whoever we couldn't find🤣 LMAO AGHH! NO WAYS 🤣🤣 wow. 🤣 you went through all that trouble for....me? *gets emotional*

So by now you're probably still crying and saying that you can't believe we all did this (only cuz you've already said it about 5 times😆) so here comes my fav line: Stop being emotional. OMG 🤣🤣 You're so insensitive! hmph. You can't stop me from my tears of khushiness 🤣

🤣🤣🤣

K so here's a gift from both Shifali and I😃 Hope you like it:

OMG!!!!! ROKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Thank you Shifu and Macaroniii!! *jhappi mar* 🤣 AGHH THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEET!
Ok so that's not your only gift😃 Here's the one I was talking about:

Hope you like it😃

Anyway, hope you have an awesome day😃

Happy Birthday!!!

-Ravjot
MACARONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! This is the BESTEST VM IN THE WHOLE WIDE FREAKING FREAKING UNIVERSE!
OMG I already told you on msn how much I LOVED it to the core. It touched my heart....*cries* EVERYTHING WAS WOW!
And you know what? I can't believe you caught the essence of my RoKa when you haven't even really watched them in the show. I dont know how you make vms on people you don't know..because I can never do that! But the fact that you made me a RoKa vm on FREAKING VEGAS FOR THE FIRST TIME is like WOW macaroni!
It's BRILLIANT ! You are SOOOOOO talented in every single way! I loveeeee you and I dont say this enough but I'm so glad I have a friend like you in my life. You always listen to me, you always wait for me to talk to you and I can't imagine my life without a macaroni. When we first met, I didn't think we'd be the cookie and macaroni duo. I mean, we added each other on msn for I-F purposes but look now! We know about each other out of I-F and i can't do that with a lot of my friends here. ILY and this is BEAUTIFUL! Everything about it.. the song.. the couple.. the scenes (Robbiee.... *blushes* 🤣)
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!