Page 19 of 20

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Originally posted by mohitkideewani

Yes a CATTLE!! Haha you think so?? ROFL
ofcourseeee Shocked wait a sec i think i got confuse betw. cattle n a calf Confused ROFLlet me google it now ROFL

Oyeee Shocked ROFL A cattle and calf? I don't know the difference ROFL Let me go on google! ROFL

What about you then?? ShockedROFL
m already a tarzan *wears a leaf style chashma*ROFL
Well hello there Tarzan! ROFL

Happy birthday again tadpole!!! ROFL
happy birthday PS !! Big smile ROFL
Happy birthday tadpole! ShockedROFL
ya happy birthday PS Shocked LOL mann we love u soo much that we r going on wishing u Embarrassed ROFL
Yes tadpole we love you so much that this post is going to keep getting longer with our wishes! EmbarrassedROFL

P.S. You have to reply to these. These are bday messages as well ROFL
oo ya.. n if u donttttttttttttttt Shocked Shocked Shocked then m gonna call u tadpole which is not so cuteee Cry ROFL
Muahaha I already call her tadpole! It is cute ShockedROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Happy Birthday Mimi~*~ (Page 19)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

Oyeee Shocked ROFL A cattle and calf? I don't know the difference ROFL Let me go on google! ROFL
ok googled it n mann i take it back.. i take it back that i said cattle was better than tadpole Ouch ROFLthe one i was refering too was a calf ROFL

wallowwwwwwwww *comes swinging among the trees*ROFL

ya happy birthday PS Shocked LOL mann we love u soo much that we r going on wishing u Embarrassed ROFL
Yes tadpole we love you so much that this post is going to keep getting longer with our wishes! EmbarrassedROFL
yup n so that u can reply i didnt delete any of our wishes ROFL

Muahaha I already call her tadpole! It is cute ShockedROFLya continue doing so coz cattle is not at all cute Ouch ROFLm glad i didnt came to a conlusion without googling ROFL

Edited by yulZ - 09 February 2010 at 3:34pm

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

ok googled it n mann i take it back.. i take it back that i said cattle was better than tadpole Ouch ROFLthe one i was refering too was a calf ROFL

wallowwwwwwwww *comes swinging among the trees*ROFL

yup n so that u can reply i didnt delete any of our wishes ROFL

Muahaha I already call her tadpole! It is cute ShockedROFLya continue doing so coz cattle is not at all cute Ouch ROFLm glad i didnt came to a conlusion without googling ROFL

Thank you very much Tarzan! I wanted to be a squirrel or something else and she nicknames me cattle! Ermm  ROFL That tadpole! I am going to fix her! If she doesn't change it I am sending her emotional blackmail PMs/MSN messages/Scraps! Watch me! ROFL

by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

alka91

alka91

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
happy birthday

lillybajaszi

lillybajaszi

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday and... watch www.dvdfilms.pl  !! :D

Edited by lillybajaszi - 09 February 2010 at 5:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ozymandias

Ozymandias

IF-Sizzlerz

Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
spammers. tsktsk. ROFL

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Mimzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tongue

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Silly

Many, many, manyyyyyy happy returns of the day! Hug
AWEHH MAHI DIIIIIIII! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! *hugs*
I got your PM too! I'm about to reply to that, but thank you SO much! ILY! *hugs tightly*
You're one of my cutest sisters on IF! All the wishes would be few for you. I just hope and pray that you will always be happy and successful! May you always smile loads and loads! Aweeh di, you're one of the most amazing, adorable, and sweetest people that I've ever met! Thank you SO much! You know, the day we became friends, I was like "OMG I CANT BELIEVE MAHI DI BEFRIENDED ME!" haha. I joined that CC of yours just so that I could get to know you. You always made me smile di.... and I used to read the advice you gave others @ the Advice Corner and I knew right then and there that I wanted to be your friend.

You're very mature for your age, we all LOVE you the way you are. Please never, ever change! Your craziness, maturity, awesomeness make you a wonderful, wonderful person!

Love you!

Once again:

WinkLOL

-Mahi
AWEHH MAHI DI! I lovee you! You're SO amazing and I'm SO glad that you love me! *hugs* Cuz I dunno what I'd do without you! Thank you SOOO much for always making me smile. *blows a kiss*

Gaganjot.S
Happy Birthday Mimi!!!!
THANK YOU GAGU DI!!!
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!
I wish you have a wonderful year and years to come.
You have been a sweetheart and it has been an absolute pleasure knowing you.
I actually have a nickname for you, but I never say it onlineLOL
You are like my little pumpkin pie.LOL
AWEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! LOL that is SO sweet Shocked
*hugs* Aweh di, I'm so glad I got to know you better this year! You've been like a guardian angel for me when I was promoted. I still follow the advice you gave me before I took on this responsibility. Thank you for being there!
I wont tease you anymore as it is a special day for you.
I treat you like my little sister and I wish you all the best for your future.
You are a wonderful and a very cute girl. I wish you all the success in life.
Here is a Avi From me Embarrassed

AWEHHH DI!!!! Firstly, thank you so much! I really look up to you, and you've been an extremely great role model for me these past few months. It means so much to me that you consider me to be like a sister to you. ILY!
& OMG that avi *dies* One of the most memorable MayUr moments! No words... just passion. *sighs* THANK YOU!
Also, I have made a special VM for you. FOR ME? A VM?! Shocked You made me a vm?! ShockedShockedShockedI know you are really young to know this song maybe you have heard it, but this song is very close to me. I know I can be such an oldie when it comes to songs, but kya karein old songs have such meaningful and heart-touching lyrics. So here you go a VM on your and Mine Favorite couple Mayank and Nupur. I hope you like this dedication:

God Bless You!!!
Love You!!!
Gagan
OMG di it's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you SO much! You dunno how much this means to me... one of the best video makers in the history of best video makers dedicated a vm to me. WOW! *hugs tightly* I've never heard this song, but it's beautiful and this couple is beautiful, and thank you SO much... I don't know what else to say. I'm overwhelmed! ILY!

~MIMI ~

Wishing You all the Joy, Success & Happiness for this Year and Many More Years To Come

HugHugHug

I Know Your Going to do Great Deeds so Never Loose Hope & Trust Your Instincts

Here is a small gift from my end, hope you like itEmbarrassed

ROMZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OMG OMG OMG first of all, THANK YOU! You're amazing, and ILY and secondly Shocked OMG A SRK-KAJOL SIGGY! WHAT THE CRACKERS Shocked OMG OMG OMG *dies blushing* from my fave movie... on my fave couple...from my fave scene in my fave movie... *gets teary eyed*  HAIIYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Kya karu haiyyeeeeeeeeee , kuch kuch hota hai Day Dreaming
I feel super special now.
Now on this very special occasion i'd like to show you my solo performance

I am a Disco Dancer
Zindagi Mera Gaana
Main Kisi Ka Deewana
Toh Jhoomo, Toh Naacho
Aao Mere Sang Naacho Gao
ROFL

*ROMA*

OMG ROFL
LOL you and ur famous DJ moments *sighs*
That was amazing ROFL you should go to Canadian Idol ROFL NO JOKES!
LOL thank youuuuu Romzieeee, ILYSM!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13-Gaganjot-

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
& now ladies and gentlemen... is the moment we've all been waiting for ROFL
MY REPLY TO MACARONI AND PB Cool

Originally posted by -Ravjot-

OMG !! PS !!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!

OMG PB Shocked THANK YOU SO MUCH Shocked
I'd make this all colourful, but I'm just too darn excited to reply to this!
and OYE Shocked I cant reply in red now cuz you used it Cry so I have to use Purple. hmph.
HOLI TIMEParty ROFL
Meriii PS is now 15 Shocked.. well still a bachii TongueLOLLOL.
HAWWWW Shocked I'm 1.5 decades PB Cry and ur still calling me a bachii? Stern SmileROFL
PS, let me tell u this day is more special for us than it is for u coz on this day God gave us the BEST gift one could evaa have n could have evaa imagined to have.. n thats my PS !!
OMG PB *gets emotional* SHUSH! It's because of people like you that makes me wanna thank God ji 290483943769856479 times every day for being in this world. You make me feel SO special PB, and I really dont deserve it!..
When we met for the 1st time in TSPLS we already became close ^^ ... OMG I KNOW! those time were soo fun =D I agreee! *sighs* Spamming moments LOL we promised that we will keep that forum activeeee n then we became partners but ended up leaving that forum ... i cant neva fgt those days.... its was sooo fun spamming that forum ONLI coz we wanted to make it active .. in each post there used to a reply of u n mee n vice versa n no other member stil remembering our HINGLISH times
LMAO PB ROFL You're bringing back SO many memories. Gosh, I remember reading one post of yours... you were droolin' over Vrinda ROFL and then I had to comment, and then you commented on my post, and we kept replying back and forth and spammed our way 'till the 10th page ROFLROFL Back then, it was just you and me and macaroni at the forum na? ROFL and then I sent you a PM Shocked asking to be partners in crime! and I never imagined that you'd reply back .... and OMG after that, there was no looking back. We came up with our nicknames..PB and PS..the PBS combo! *hugs*
PS !! u r an angel who came in to my life n brought me a lot of happiness n joys =D U taught me wat a TRUE borther-sister ship and a TRUE friendship is EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. Did u know that after i met u i became more open hearted person ? well if u didnt thats the truth EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Becoz of u i got to meet and make alot of GR8 frens like Nigs, RV, CQ, muahaha, Navs, DS, n all the member of Sajan Mansion ^^ u guys alll ROCK EmbarrassedEmbarrassedIts sooo fun to be wid u guys n especially U that i fgt all my sadness n problems Embarrassedthankyou forbeing in my life, PS !! U made my life more fun to live n more bright
PB..... *grabs some tissues* Do you know that you've been the most amazing online friend that I've ever had? Do you know that I look up to you and Macaroni more than anyone in this planet? Do you know that because of your friendship, I learned how to let loose and be myself. Before I used to be this annoying silent member on I-F 'till I met you. Because of your PMs and your encouragment for EVERYTHING that I've done, I've become the person I am today.
PB, you make my life SO much more colourful just by being in it! I never have to worry about anything when you're there. Whenever I have a problem, you just know it... and I don't know how you do that, but you just do! I dont ever have to tell you what's going on because you guess it. You never force me to say anything and i really love you for that! I never imagined that I-F would give me such an amazing bhaiyuuu. One who I love more than a real brother. PB, you're one amazing person and thank you so much for being in my life!
I cant nevaa evaaa fgt the B.day post u, Ravs n nigs made for me EmbarrassedEmbarrassedIts was the BEST b.day of my life ^^ Its just that on THAT day i made a late entry LOLLOL.. Its still in my favorites ^^ ..
AWEHH PB!!! I didn't think you'd love the post that much! I'm so glad you thought it was good... we wanted you to feel SO special that day, and that was just a lil something we did to make you smile Embarrassed
plus, the msn convo was epic ROFL suits and ties LOL
U are not onli my sister but my Best fren aswell PS wid whom i can share all my happiness and surrowsBeing in my life u make me more special.. thankyou
No PB, thank you for being not only an amazing friend who is one of the VERY FEW (like 3-4) people who is the closest to me , but also being the older brother that I never had. You dunno how much that means to me, and I dont think I've ever told you how much I appreciate you being there for me PB! *hugs*
So therefore on this special day i pray to God to shower alll the happiness of the world in Ur life EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... May u get successfull in watevaaa u do ^^ May God blessu in each n every steps of ur life ^^ N may sadness nevaaaaa evaaaa be able to enter ur life EmbarrassedEmbarrassedI dont want my cutee seee bubblly see PS to be sad or unhappy EmbarrassedEmbarrassedCoz if she criesss then her PB's heart will broke for sure EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
AWEH PB!!! STOP IT! You're getting me all emotional *sobs*
I would never want my PB's heart to break...ever! As long as you promise to do the same, I'll always be smiling PB!
So alwayssss be happy n kip smiling PS !! Becoz u deserve all the happiness of this world !! u know y ?? coz u r like the Sun who brightens every1's life n make them happy ^^
OHMYGOSH!Cry You're the SWEETEST PB IN THE WHOLE WIDE DUNIYA! ROFL (had to throw in some Hinglish.. LOL) Im not kidding or exxagerating. ILY PB!

BTW i was sooo tocuhed when u guys got soo worried for me sorry for that again
u all became a PROFESSIONAL CID investigating abt me mann listening to wat u guys did i kinda feel happy n also its funny mann even contacted my frens of my coll n even was going to contact MCDonald.. mann u guys r ........ Now that was beyond my expectations.. everytimenigs n me start to talk abtit we go
lolzz Ravs even told me.. " mann u r hard to stalk"
*coughs out loud* ROFLROFL
PB, nobody knows about this "investigation" Asma,Macaroni and I were doing. ROFL SSHHHHHH!!!!! ROFL but do you KNOW how worried we were?Angry
I PMed you EVERY SINGLE DAY 'till ur inbox was full. Asma and I stayed up SO late stalking all your college people ROFL we messaged like 903848976904780 of them and only 3 replied back. :|
Plus, they were no help. One girl was being rude to Asma, one guy said he'd help but never replied back and then one guy started hitting on Aslam bhai Stern Smile
Can you believe it? ROFL
So then we decided to stalk ur job, but the only prob was... we didn't know which MD you worked at ROFL so Asma googled how many MD's there were in your area and at first she said there were 5, so we got the phone numbers, but the she found out there were like 13. *macaroni look* ROFL and then I saw ur post on bro's bday post Angry and then I threatened you via PM 'till you replied ROFLCool
but PB, it was worth it cuz we LOVE YOU!
Happy Birthday once again PS !!
enjoy it to the fullest WinkLOLLOL..
Here is my gift
actualli i was gonna make a VM too but u know nah.. me n VM , we got a contract of atleast 6 months LOL
LMAO ROFL I'm still waiting for that Teji bhai vm you promised to make me a year ago ErmmROFL
OHMYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
HOLYCRAP!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
ShockedShockedShocked
ShockedShocked
Shocked
Heart
Stern Smile
Stern SmileStern Smile
Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile
Star

(k that's my crappy design ROFL)
BUT OMG PB!!!!
That's for me? Shocked You know, I still have the one you made me lat year. *gets emotional again* you know.. the one with all the men Blushing where u couldnt fit 'em all in? ROFLROFLROFL that was the cutest thing ever!
but OMG PB! This is like another extremeShocked Not only have you included my men, but also my fave jodisShocked OMG *cries* RoKa,MN and SG...OMG PB!!!!
It's BEAUTIFUL! You know how much I love ur sigs..ur the best sig maker in the planet...and anyone who gets a sig from you feels like they're on cloud 9, but I ALWAYS feel like that ...cuz well, you think of me like a lil sis and your best friend, and I think of you as the BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME!
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!
You always make my day PB, but this sig is gonna make me drool for another whole year. ROFL
and OMG U ADDED THE LATEST HUSBAND ADDITIONS TOOOShocked
how do you remember these things?Stern Smile

Once again many many happy returns of the day PS !!
I loveeeee u alottttttttttttttttt
P.S . did u noticed the font colour this time ? LOLits a combo of PSB fav colours
PB

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH PB! *hugs tightly and never lets go* You are the BEST! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
and OMG I DID Shocked
Our PSB COLOURS! OMG OMG OMG!!!!
It's the best combo EVER!
Thank you SO much PB! You're AMAZING!

TBC!! (macaroniiiiiii, your essay's coming. *cool dude flashy emoticon* ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ..-Jia-..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top